Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

I'll hopefully have time by tomorrow or Thursday to get back into bonding, as such, my castle addy is;

16204 - 70848 - 66242 - 25519

I can swap between my Rev & Conquest files for those who are fishing for a specific personal skill tree.

both my files have the same MU:

Daenerys

+Str/-Luk

Dragon Rider as talent

Also, if it's not too much of an issue, I'd really appreciate things like Nohr pauldron, Lion shield, Jailer mask, General's shell, Battle flag, Oni mask, Prince/Princess crown, Samurai mask, etc...

Basically, I've got virtual shedloads of the various glasses, bows type accessories with hardly anything else. (and grinding for materials for cool looking accessories chews into all the forging I need to do!)

Cheers!

I'm adding you today, the combination of your avatar's bane and talent are exactly what I am looking for so I'm hoping the bond unit(s) turn out ok too :-)

I'll try and remember to give you the types of accessories mentioned when I visit. If there is a specific one you are wanting sooner rather than later let me know. My castle address is 01015-18481-07827-22995 and the details of my files are a few posts up. Thanks!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm adding your address. Out of curiosity, what is the bane on the Shrine Maiden Avatar? If you want to put Renewal up to start with I'd be ok with that. My address is 01015-18481-07827-22995 and any other relevant info is in my post right above yours.

I want to say the bane was skill because I wanted the miracle procs as well. When I get the chance I'll put Renewal there.

So uhm, apparently when you use a Heart Seal or DLC class item on a Bond Unit, he or she will lose its original class, Is this true? I can't go back to samurai no matter which reclassing item I use so it seems. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is there something else I need to know before I mess my next Bond Unit up?

I also want to create a bond unit, but yeah... The european thread is way too dead for anyone to look at. Can another european create a bond unit with me?

European here, I've visited your castle just now. My Castle Code is in my signature. (I think) ...If anyone else is interested in making Bond Units with me let me know. ^_^

Btw, incase any of you want, I have 2 other route specific avatars now:

Diane: Dark Mage +Def, -Lck

Vinny: Apothecary, +Lck, -Mag 07397-73302-05964-31859

and Cleo: Samurai +Str, -Lck

Also, Cleo is the unit with impossible class skills: AKA Aptitude, Even Better, Beastbane

So if anyone wanted something like that, let me know. Generally, I don't like to use them online with regular units.

One more thing, if you check the feedback I send, it's always going to be: "That was fun!", and "Nice Layout!".

Btw, incase any of you want, I have 2 other route specific avatars now:

Diane: Dark Mage +Def, -Lck

Vinny: Apothecary, +Lck, -Mag 07397-73302-05964-31859

and Cleo: Samurai +Str, -Lck

Also, Cleo is the unit with impossible class skills: AKA Aptitude, Even Better, Beastbane

So if anyone wanted something like that, let me know. Generally, I don't like to use them online with regular units.

One more thing, if you check the feedback I send, it's always going to be: "That was fun!", and "Nice Layout!".

I would like to use the dark mage one if possible! My address is in my signature. Avatars are listed a few posts back. Thanks!

Finally got a Fiery Blood unit with Dark Mage/Ninja classes +SPD/-DEF w/Lucky Seven & Vantage, it took me only 87 tries (and by tries I mean making another save file and rush the game til chapter 9 so I can gift the streetpassed unit) after forming a bond level enough with my little brother's Birthright file and streetpassing it.

You would think after obtaining every other personal skill multiple times it would take no time to get the only one you really want.

@Roxachronc: I hear ya buddy! I've been trying to 'create' 20 little Targaryens myself!

Soooooooo many times I get the wrong hair colour, and/or the wrong secondary class line-up... It can be pretty frustrating for sure when you're after specific personal skills and/or class combos.

Still, I do hope you're aware of the bug within Bond Units? As in, you can't ever Heart Seal back/between your initial class.

So if you start as say Dark Mage, and wanted say both Lifetaker + Bowbreaker for an anti-archer Ninja, you can only get 1 of the promoted DM class skills...

Likewise, if your intent was to say seal to Ninja for Replicate, then seal back to Sorcerer for a duplicating Nos-tank, I'm afraid that no-can-do, since one you seal out of either DM class, you can't get back! (due to the annoying as gak bug!)

16310-39034 79382-65945, Paladin MU, Revelations path with +Skill/-Mag, Knight subclass. Changed my mind, my castle battle is a duel now. 1v1. Bringing other units into it is cheating. Besides, doesn't it get boring cutting down hordes of harmless, weaponless skill-sellers?

Edited by Generic Cavalier

@Roxachronc: I hear ya buddy! I've been trying to 'create' 20 little Targaryens myself!

Soooooooo many times I get the wrong hair colour, and/or the wrong secondary class line-up... It can be pretty frustrating for sure when you're after specific personal skills and/or class combos.

Still, I do hope you're aware of the bug within Bond Units? As in, you can't ever Heart Seal back/between your initial class.

So if you start as say Dark Mage, and wanted say both Lifetaker + Bowbreaker for an anti-archer Ninja, you can only get 1 of the promoted DM class skills...

Likewise, if your intent was to say seal to Ninja for Replicate, then seal back to Sorcerer for a duplicating Nos-tank, I'm afraid that no-can-do, since one you seal out of either DM class, you can't get back! (due to the annoying as gak bug!)

Oh yeah know that, Dark Mage line gives me Vengeance for my Vantage-Awakening-Vengeance-Lucky Seven-Gakeforce build,it was only for Vengeance and Bowbreaker, it has been working pretty great in PVP Limited mode, what I really needed was Ninja line as my final one.

16310-39034 79382-65945, Paladin MU, Revelations path with +Skill/-Mag, Knight subclass. Changed my mind, my castle battle is a duel now. 1v1. Bringing other units into it is cheating. Besides, doesn't it get boring cutting down hordes of harmless, weaponless skill-sellers?

I will add you. Let's see if we can get some Bond Units going! My Castle address is in my signature. Info on my current saves are a few posts back.

EDIT: When I put in your castle address it said it couldn't find the data. Are you using a NA copy of the game?

Edited by Lime1305

Finally started getting some Bond Units thanks to some of the folks in this thread! Here's what I've come up with so far:

Glenn (+Str, -Def)

Classes: Samurai (initial), Mercenary

Personal Skill: In Extremis

Inherited Skills: Life or Death, Movement+1

George (+Spe, -Mag)

Classes: Wyvern Rider (initial), Samurai

Personal Skill: Seal Resistance

Inherited skills: Hoshido Unity, Savage Blow

Damien (+Skl, -Def)

Classes: Samurai (initial), Wyvern Rider

Personal Skill: Movement+1

Inherited skills: Luna, Renewal

Flint (+Mag?, -Mag?)

Classes: Cavalier (initial), Diviner

Personal Skill: Bowbreaker

Inherited Skills: Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang

Catherine (+Spe, -Mag)

Classes: Cavalier (initial), Oni Savage

Personal Skill: Future sight

Inherited Skills: Rend Heaven, Draconic Hex

Is it actually possible for a Bond Unit to have the same stat for Boon/Bane like Flint seems to? His starting stats as a Nohr prince would be:

19 HP, 7 Str, 5 Mag, 7 Skl, 6 Spe, 5 Lck, 6 Def, 2 Res

Thanks to those who have helped me so far!

So, uh, thanks to stuff in life right now I probably won't be able to visit any castles for probably a week or two at a time for a while. If I have free time I'll try to visit everyone back, but at this moment, that free time is no guarantee.

Basically, if you guys want bond units ASAP and don't care about BP or VP don't visit my castle because I won't be able to visit back. (MU name: Valla)

Edited by SageOfAnys

I will add you. Let's see if we can get some Bond Units going! My Castle address is in my signature. Info on my current saves are a few posts back.

EDIT: When I put in your castle address it said it couldn't find the data. Are you using a NA copy of the game?

There is a reason for the EU bond unit thread existing.

Come to my place guys:

Castle address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Castle name: Ft. Sabrina

Food & Mineral: Meat & Sapphire

Spouse: Odin (not yet, but will be soon)

Skills: Dragon Fang & Nobility (but I can get other skills from my Corrin in my log book)

Come to my place guys:

Castle address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Castle name: Ft. Sabrina

Food & Mineral: Meat & Sapphire

Spouse: Odin (not yet, but will be soon)

Skills: Dragon Fang & Nobility (but I can get other skills from my Corrin in my log book)

Adding you! My castle address is in my signature. I run a few different saves which I listed earlier in the thread.

If you can just put a non-Nohr Princess skill in the last slot.

Thanks!

@ Lime: I'm going to buy Lifetaker for Sabrina once I get done with getting Mozu. I had to restart my game. My friend deleted my save file. :( It kinda stinks.

Fortunately everything is still the same. Still have the same Boon/ Bane, Secondary class, and Food and Minerals. The only thing that changed about Sabrina is the hair color.

So far, I have many good bond units. Really. Most of them are pretty much capped, while a few are still at level 1 promotions. But, does anyone have a MU with a healer alternate? I've noticed that I only have 1 healer, and he's on the glitch state of no return, so if anyone has one let me know.

Rei

+Mag, -Str

Dragon Fang, Nobility, Aegis, and I think Astra.

07397-73302-05964-31859

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my permanent Castle Information.

• 3DS Friend Code: 4768 - 8305 - 0092 / My Castle Code: 02778 - 60363 - 44707 - 70422
  • Chosen affinity: Revelation (Through Digitally Purchased Birthright)
  • Avatar Name: Zawealb / Castle Name: Yks dna Aes
  • Region: NA
  • Food Resource: Milk, Rice
  • Mineral Resource: Onyx, Lapis
  • Battle Level: Difficult (I think)
  • Additional Notes: 6 Units (will become 10 in the future, specific units subject to change), Nestrian Style, Oblivescence Music (will change to Conquest once I get the song), Troubadour as Assistant (subject to change), Want to get up to at least 9999 Battles and Visits.
Edited by Blue Sun

Castle Address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Castle Name: Ft. Alyssa

Boon/ Bane: +Mag/ -Luck

Secondary Class: Diviner

Food and Minerals: Milk and Ruby

Skills currently on Avatar: Dragon Fang, Nobility, Death Blow (which is inactive right now)

Castle Address: 15049 72000 62883 46795

Castle Name: Ft. Alyssa

Boon/ Bane: +Mag/ -Luck

Secondary Class: Diviner

Food and Minerals: Milk and Ruby

Skills currently on Avatar: Dragon Fang, Nobility, Death Blow (which is inactive right now)

Visited and sent accessory, I wonder what Luck stat the BU would have on double bane stat