Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated the info in my sig, however since my castle # is still the same, there's no need to worry.

Forgot to mention, my last skill is Quixotic.

Edited by Jakkun

Made lots of visits to those who showed up in the Accessories section of my inbox.

Corrin is +Spd/-Lck and has the default Cavalier secondary. Currently, he has Renewal set as his 5th skill. Also, Felicia, Gunter, and Jakob may carry skills that may be wanted. (My castle is easy seize.)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Made lots of visits to those who showed up in the Accessories section of my inbox.

Corrin is +Spd/-Lck and has the default Cavalier secondary. Currently, he has Renewal set as his 5th skill. Also, Felicia, Gunter, and Jakob may carry skills that may be wanted. (My castle is easy seize.)

have a Towel!

Here's a screenshot of the second Bond Unit I trained. This one was made with Xueqin. Personal Skill: Lethality | Active skills: Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang, Aether and Hoshidan Unit. Has access to replicate.

uRpLXr9.jpg

Great to see one of my BU's being put to use!

I left you a Mage's Circulet.

My castle code is: 08708-50855 76308-50967

Corrin (my Corrin's name is Tyghe) is I think +Str/-Lck, has Wyvern Rider as the secondary class, and has Replicate as the 5th skill.

Edited by Omega Swampert

I'll add the castle adress when I get home today

and sorry if I've been unable to visit you in the past few days, today I'm going to visit every one who has the just now or the --- on my inbox, I'll be sure to get back on track on Saturday night

by that I mean every on on the my castle list

Bond Babies for today:

Helene (Vantage) with Ryu.

Naruto (Wind Disciple) with Xueqin.

Damien (Movement +1) with Bone.

Sophia (Seal Defense) with Seighart.

Now, I just need one with Fiery Blood and I will have my elemental trinity.

Funny thing is been trying to get Naruto but no luck lol.

Out of all the bond units so far have only trained two:

Charis(Swordmaster) with Sol as Personal thanks to a Corrin.

And Spiro(Master Ninja) with poison strike as Personal thanks to another Corrin.

Got some more bond units.~

Link : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHlGISRhRQ.

Ayu (Quick Draw) with Jin. Starting class and skills : Dark Mage, Death Blow and Counter.

Naruto (Wind Disciple) with Lemui. Starting class and skills : Spear Fight, Death Blow and Vantage.

Inaho (Optimistic) with BlackOnSlaught. Starting class and skills : Samurai, Death Blow and Renewal.

Kurumi (Prodigy) with Roflolxp54. Starting class and skills : Cavalier, Death Blow and Replicate.

Shoga (Lucky Charm) with Aarux. Starting class and skills : Wyvern Knight, Death Blow and Rend Heaven.

Katsuo (Evenhanded) with Jakkun. Starting class and skills : Wyvern Knight, Death Blow and Locktouch.

Edited by December Knight

Anyone else sometimes get bond units that come with classes that none of the parents have ? I mean , I just got a bond unit that came with Mercenary / Sky Night and I'm a Ninja and the other guy is a spear master. And this has happened more than a few times already....

I got Katuso from December Knight. Because i'm an idiot and swapped Locktouch on last minute for Rev, he got that and Deathblow. He's an Oni Savage.

I got Spiro from Substitute. He's a Cavalier with Locktouch and Replicate.

I want Naruto because lol Voice 2 Male Corn is totally Sasuke.

You can take my name off the list. I've been pretty busy as of late so I doubt I'll be able to return any visits thus far.

we'll still bring you items,

I've already made a bond unit with you so I'm going to see if I can make another

also every one visit him and give him a fox tail

we'll still bring you items,

I've already made a bond unit with you so I'm going to see if I can make another

also every one visit him and give him a fox tail

Karnage pls

If I have time tonight, I'll go ahead and return the favor and gift those who have gifted me over the past couple days

I got another bond unit.

Link : https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jH-FWQd48lzXL.

Basil (Sisterhood) with AddictPunk. Starting class and skills : Troubadour, Dragon Fang and Nohrian Trust.

Basil would have Death Blow but I didn't know I was going to him now.

Edited by December Knight