Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who visits even when I miss the chance to send an item. I'm pretty good with keeping up, but I think I missed one day this past weekend. Felt so guilty, but was glad to see everyone kept it up. Ya'll are awesome!

Man I'm having the weirdest experience of bond units coming with classes that none of the parents have and even skills that aren't equipped. Wtf ?

^ Also, with regards to that, I had always assumed that the classes I was getting was one of the parent's original class. Wonder what's going on if what you say is happening.

EDIT: Although, I have noticed that I am getting units with classes that are different than usual from people I usually frequent.

Edited by Xueqin

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made 22 bond units so far

I think my favorite unit I've made so far is a boy named Basil

his personal skill is Sisterhood

Hmm... is there a limit to how many calling cards we can hold on a game cart? I had to pick up some peeps' cards again.

Edited by Captain Karnage

I've made so many bond units, thank you all!

Though I'm still hunting for many specific personal skills and class sets :p it's always such a pleasure.

Also, does anyone know if you have to pick up the person's card again if you lose all progress in terms of exchange (like, would have to start from 0 and work your way up to a suitable /bond/ level with them again)?

One more thing, to Capt'n Karn. Because no one's brought this up yet - Lanko is missing a number in his MyCastle code on the listing. It's in the last 5 digits.

I have 16 bond units named Althaea, but only one Naruto.. OH THE PAIN.

Okay so I just made a unit with someone named Morgan their last equipped skill was Counter mine was Liftaker, yet the bond unit appeared with Swordfaire and Counter. Wut

Edited by VeryAngryBisharp

Decided to post more about my bond units...

Just made 2 of them:

Theo with Ninja as his initial class, Nobility as his personal skill, and has Replicate and Shurikenbreaker.

Basil with Troubadour as his initial class; Sisterhood as his personal skill, and has Replicate and Lethality. awkward

I'm making so many bond units that I just gave up doing reports , I feel like I would just flood this thread if I did that lol. Up to 138 so far... Many , many duplicates, still a ton of missing personals..

I'm making so many bond units that I just gave up doing reports , I feel like I would just flood this thread if I did that lol. Up to 138 so far... Many , many duplicates, still a ton of missing personals..

Same here. Keeping personal reports, but won't publish unless someone asks so as not to post a wall of text.

Edited by Xueqin

I had to delete almost all of them though. It's really hard to make good bond units because you can't buy skills for them. The best units I made so far were with people that had Quixotic as their last equipped skill.

Is it too late to join into the fun?

My Castle address is; 16204 - 70848 - 66242 - 25519

MU name: Daenerys

Castle name: Dragonstone

I can shift my skills around, so that MU's last skill is either Counter or Counter-Magic, whichever you'd prefer.

I'd really love to see just what these Bond Units are all about!

Cheers!

Hey can I join in the bond baby festival?

Going to just slide my Address--

05141 - 50967 - 34979 - 68316

I can shift my skills around, so that MU's last skill is either Counter or Counter-Magic, whichever you'd prefer.

Cheers!

I visited and gave you guys some presents. Let's make some Bond Babies together~!

Cheers!

I'll head over to your castle right now, here's my address when I give you an accessory, my Avatar's name is Corrin, with my castle named Valor's Point. I would take Counter.:

08486-61680-23507-05697

@SaiSymbolic: Thanks! I've left a present for you as well!

@VallaKnight12: Cool, I've got Counter shifted into the last slot on MU, and I've left you a shiny new Prince Crown!

BTW, how long does it usually take for gifted accessories to show up in the inbox?

Cheers!

@SaiSymbolic: Thanks! I've left a present for you as well!

@VallaKnight12: Cool, I've got Counter shifted into the last slot on MU, and I've left you a shiny new Prince Crown!

BTW, how long does it usually take for gifted accessories to show up in the inbox?

Cheers!

I see, I'll give you another accessory tomorrow.

@VallaKnight12/Experiment 626/Peppermint: Always happy to have new bond unit buddies! I just visited your castles. :)

Urgh, still no Fiery Blood bond unit.

I can sympathize. I'm dying to get a unit with Bushido, but no luck so far. Someday...

thanks for all the hard work everyone

I have one favor to ask,

This is the MyCastle adress of my friend from school 08401-85793-17695-49586

I really want him to get into making bond units and maybe to get him to join our community

So if you would all bring him a fox tail that would be great

@Aarux: Thanks! I've added your card & left you a gift as well.

Also, I'll be shamelessly seizing a few extra skills from you as well - been looking for Counter on Kaden for a loooooong while now!

@Captain Karnage: I've left a gift for both you & your school buddy!

One question though. How long does it typically take for gifted accessories to show up in your own inbox? Nothing is showing up yet for me, despite updating at the crystal ball a half dozen plus times.

Figures with my luck I'd get a glitched game that refuses to work... *grumble*

Tried that multiple times, and sadly, no dice.

I know it's been at least 14 hours or so since being sent some accessories. Is there a time limit on obtaining them? (ie: if they don't show up after 24 hours and/or a dozen plus updates, do I lose them forever?!)

I really want to build some bond units, but apparently, the game doesn't want me too. >.<

Urgh, still no Fiery Blood bond unit.

This is pretty ironic for me considering I have like 3 and just got another one yesterday. SO MANY REPEATS.

thanks for all the hard work everyone

I have one favor to ask,

This is the MyCastle adress of my friend from school 08401-85793-17695-49586

I really want him to get into making bond units and maybe to get him to join our community

So if you would all bring him a fox tail that would be great

Okay, will do. What's your deal with fox tails?

@Aarux: Thanks! I've added your card & left you a gift as well.

Also, I'll be shamelessly seizing a few extra skills from you as well - been looking for Counter on Kaden for a loooooong while now!

@Captain Karnage: I've left a gift for both you & your school buddy!

One question though. How long does it typically take for gifted accessories to show up in your own inbox? Nothing is showing up yet for me, despite updating at the crystal ball a half dozen plus times.

Figures with my luck I'd get a glitched game that refuses to work... *grumble*

There should be a pinned thread about the crystal ball not updating on this subforum. But I guess to quickly summarize what to do:

1.) Update

2.) Go to any battle

3.) Enter the battle

4.) Close the DS for ~5 minutes (I've seen it work a few times w/out doing this, but it always works if you do this)

5.) Finish the battle

The ball should've been updated once this is all over, but if not... IDK what to do.

Yeah, I've tried that method about 6+ times now and nothing.

Oh well, it seems like my game has decided that I'm not allowed to have my own Bond Units... Hopefully any accessories I've been giving out have been received, and I can at least help others create some Bond Units for their game.

Stupid technology always hating on me!

Yeah, I've tried that method about 6+ times now and nothing.

Oh well, it seems like my game has decided that I'm not allowed to have my own Bond Units... Hopefully any accessories I've been giving out have been received, and I can at least help others create some Bond Units for their game.

Stupid technology always hating on me!

Oh really? Do you have another file you can try messing with? Or create another one and see? Are all the settings correct? This is weird, so I'm just listing random stuff here, but I hope it gets better soon. It would be a shame if you're robbed of Bond Units because the servers are acting up >.>