Bond Unit Thread / Let's Make Some Bond Units!

Sorry, but I need to rant/vent a bit here...

Why? Why RNGesus do you hate me so much?!

Two days strait, the only personal skills I'm getting have literally been;

- Nobility three times in a freaking row!

- Pitch Perfect (or whateve Shigure's personal is) like 4 or 5 times today alone!

- Sweet Tooth

- Calm

- Locktouch

Thus far I've only got a whopping 2 whole keepers... Maegor the Cruel, who got Poison Strike for his personal, Dark Mage as a starting class (seal to Sorcerer for Bowbreaker!), and Vantage + Counter for inherited skills.

He should make for a fairly mean Malig Knight once he's all leveled up!

And then Baelor the Blessed who got +1 Move for personal, (and can seal from Spear Fighter into Basara for Rend Heaven/Quixotic), and then Lifetaker + Counter for inherited skills.

I plan to eventually end him as a Hoshidan Noble, and get a Movement 7 front line staff user! (tasty!)

Overall though, my poor House Targaryen building project has tanked like the gakking Maple Loafs the past couple days! >.<

I just wish I could for once, generate a decent personal skill... What I wouldn't give for the likes of Fiery Blood or Riena's personal, etc...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest... guess I just have to keep grinding out those Bond babies, eh?!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall though, my poor House Targaryen building project has tanked like the gakking Maple Loafs the past couple days! >.<

I just wish I could for once, generate a decent personal skill... What I wouldn't give for the likes of Fiery Blood or Riena's personal, etc...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest... guess I just have to keep grinding out those Bond babies, eh?!

I'm not sure if you know this or not but just in case, certain personals are gotten from doing certain castle pairs (i.e. certain personal skills will only come with Valla x Valla MUs or Nohr x Hoshido castles). So try going to those types of castles more or switching files to match? If you're already doing this, I guess just continue to pray to Anna.

Also why is everyone needing things I have surpluses of >.>

Yeah, I read up the Bond Unit info here on Serenes, and learned all about how the random personal skill generation works before getting in on the fun.

Just been getting really, really frustrated over the past couple days, since it seems like the game has just been recycling the same terribad half-dozen or so skills, just to honk me off. (Nobility three times in a row was bad enough, but then today I got the entirely useless Pitch Perfect 3 out of 4 bond babies! >.< )

I did get a Fiery Blood BU earlier this week, but sadly, the unit it generated on got Wyvern Rider as their starting class, and inherited my bonding Avatar's hair colour, instead of Daenerys's silver hair.

Worst comes to worst, I'll keep her as Elia Martell, and she'll end up as a Ninja Master, which is somewhat appropriate for a hot-headed Martell of Sunspear I guess?! ;-)

(too bad there's been nothing remotely close to a good basis for her poor Rhaegar.)

So, I got my first three Bond Units: Ringo the Samurai (Fiery Blood), Yuzu the Wyvern Rider (Sweet Tooth) and Kogana the Wyvern Rider(Optimistic).

I'm personally okay with this actually.

Keep them coming please! I need to fill out the ranks before we continue onward!

Edited by Kingofsouls

@Roflolxp54: I feel your pain mate. I've gotten what has to be my 8th or 9th Haiku unit, along with more useless Shelter, Lunge & Sweet Tooth units...

Oh well. Guess the only thing is to just keep trying, eh?!

Well, I've still got a ways to go before legitimately getting the Battle Seal and Visitation Seal anyways. (Some players really should consider making their castles easy seize ones if they want easy Battle Points since nobody wants to waste time on losing battles for fewer points and leave feedback because those are free points. And giving accessories is free Visit Points as well!)

if anyone would like to bond, please let me know! :)

Minka

14351-11555-17925-37476

I'm doing a Bond Unit only run, so I'm in.

Castle code: 03017-68395-10023-63322. Name is Cordigoth.

Let's make a baby
Castle Address: 18427-46479-60410-61917
IGN: Edward

All right, let's join in on this Bond Unit :)

Name: Tanatat

Castle: Ft. Truth

Route: Revelations

Address: 18444-85102-43647-68026

added & sent an accessory!

Edited by oie

@oie: Just you a couple accessories!

btw, what's your talent? I really, really, really *need* Dark Mages so that all my dragon riders can gain access to Bowbreaker.

thanks! sadly, it's samurai, but hopefully we can continue bonding :)!

Feel free to send my accessories, too, I'm trying to get as many Bond Units a sI can, my castle address is right here.:

08486-61680-23507-05697

added and sent an accessory!

thanks! sadly, it's samurai, but hopefully we can continue bonding :)!

added and sent an accessory!

Thanks, I'll send you an accessory to you soon, my character's name is Corrin, and my castle's name is Valor's Point.

Now here's a interesting one: a wyvern rider (surprise surprise) With Morbid Celebration.

I shall name him Vlad

Totally could have named him Valter for the reference to Sacred Stones.

Totally could have named him Valter for the reference to Sacred Stones.

AW, DAMNIT. That could have been perfect! I went for Vlad as in Vlad the Impaler!

Also, I got a Swordbreaker (personal) with death Blow and Dragon Fang. Keeper.

Serious question. Does anyone know if the bond level carries over files? Like if I bond a few times with one file, could I use another file to actually create the unit?

Serious question. Does anyone know if the bond level carries over files? Like if I bond a few times with one file, could I use another file to actually create the unit?

Yep, it does. It's a nice way to have at least a little influence on what personal skills you get.

@Kingofsouls: congrats man! I'm actually a little envious, as Morbid Celebration is exactly what I'd love to get for creating my Mad King Aerys!

So far, my House Targaryen project is looking like;

Maegor the Cruel, (Dark Mage starting class), w/Poison Strike personal + Vantage, Counter. (adding Bowbreaker, Dragonfang & Savage Blow)

Definitely ending him as a vicious Malig Knight!

Baelor the Blessed, (Spear Master starting class), w/+1 Movement personal + Lifetaker, Counter. (adding Rend Heaven, Savage Blow)

Will end him as a Hoshidan Noble for a front line movement 7 Staff user.

Rhaena Targaryen, (Troubadour starting class), w/Maelfic Aura personal + Counter. (not too sure yet what to add, but likely end up as a Nohrian Noble)

Elia Martell, (Wyvern Rider starting class), w/Fiery Blood personal + Counter. (adding Letahlity, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Trample)

Will final class her into a Ninja.