Anna DLC inbound. Question on how early can we recruit her?

Radiance

No, I dont mean when you can play the DLC Outrealm because you can do that as soon as chapter 6 is over. I meant how hard will it be trying to recruit her as early as possible to use in my 2nd Conquest run and Birthright run. I want to get Anna before chapter 10 with the defense chapter in order to use 2 turrets. How hard is the DLC if you played it in the 6-9 chapter range? Also, the hype is real because Anna is amazing. I am doing Lunatic once again as well so an answer on how early and easy is the Anna DLC, which comes in three days.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like other DLC in which you can use your own units, the enemy units' and NPC Anna's stats scale according to what chapter you're at. However, Anna comes with set stats upon recruitment:

Lv. 10 Outlaw with Movement +1 and Locktouch

23 HP, 9 STR, 11 MAG, 10 SKL, 14 SPD, 15 LCK, 6 DEF, 15 RES

Like other DLC in which you can use your own units, the enemy units' and NPC Anna's stats scale according to what chapter you're at. However, Anna comes with set stats upon recruitment:

Lv. 10 Outlaw with Movement +1 and Locktouch

23 HP, 9 STR, 11 MAG, 10 SKL, 14 SPD, 15 LCK, 6 DEF, 15 RES

So what chapter can I do the DLC as soon as possible? Are the enemies really easy early on? I know DLC depends on how far you progress but is it that easy like WAY easy or managable for my early party? Edited by Radiance

I'm honestly not sure. Theoretically should be able to work on it at Chapter 7 but not sure on how strong the enemies are (all I know are that you'll be facing lots of axe-users since the enemies on the map are the bandit twins and what look like their clones (I know that they're normally berserkers; not sure if they'd appear as fighters at all early on).

Edited by Roflolxp54

You can recruit her as soon as you've unlocked MyCastle on all routes, although to be able to get her that early you may want to bring along a couple of untits recruited from other players. The majority of the enemies on the map have 1-2 range weapons and if they manage to kill Anna you wom't recruit her. She has to survive the entire map.

EDIT:: No matter how early you choose to do the map, the enemies are always promoted.

Edited by Dollysama

Enemies aleays promoted then... hmmm. Hope their stats are bad. Idk if I can recruit others with due to money problems in Conquest. I will assume the promoted units wont hit Corrin easily.

You can recruit her as soon as you've unlocked MyCastle on all routes, although to be able to get her that early you may want to bring along a couple of untits recruited from other players. The majority of the enemies on the map have 1-2 range weapons and if they manage to kill Anna you wom't recruit her. She has to survive the entire map.

EDIT:: No matter how early you choose to do the map, the enemies are always promoted.

Enemies always promoted? Bugger. Guess I better hope their stats stink...

Enemies always promoted? Bugger. Guess I better hope their stats stink...

Yeah I hope their skill is shit. I want to use Anna in chapter 10 cause it will help and she will be one of my healers. Lunatic chapter 10 will be fun with her.

Some DLC maps have enemies stats being set and unchanging no matter what, such as Hidden Truths, Beach Brawl and Royal. Some DLC have enemies being buffed to match where you are in the storyline. The following are all affected in some ways according to where in your save file you are story-wise.

*Vanguard's Trial: More enemy reinforcements show up at the end of your turn and bosses are gradually promoted as you are farther into the story the Knight becomes a General once you hit Chapter 14ish. (A random Archer hit my Lvl 3 Strategist Elise with only 2% Hit Rate).

*Boo's Camp: Faceless gain higher stats and do more damage.

*Gold Camp: Enemies not named Soldiers start to all become promoted units and carry much more dangerous weapons in addition to having much higher stats. (I hate those Elite Ninjas).

So Anna paralouge will be easy as hell then. I bet the Bersekers are Gunter level stats.

If 'Anna on the Run' is like Hidden Truths and enemy stats remain the same no matter what and enemies don't promote as you progress in the story, then yes, might be simple. If it's like Gold Camp in which enemies do promote and get much higher stats as you progress in the storyline, then Anna's Xenologue will be easier if you do it as early as possible since Anna herself has set stats that don't change at all no matter what difficulty or story progression. Do no underestimate RNG and the power of 'Zerkers, some of us have really had bad luck with RNG blessing enemy 'Zerkers.

If 'Anna on the Run' is like Hidden Truths and enemy stats remain the same no matter what and enemies don't promote as you progress in the story, then yes, might be simple. If it's like Gold Camp in which enemies do promote and get much higher stats as you progress in the storyline, then Anna's Xenologue will be easier if you do it as early as possible since Anna herself has set stats that don't change at all no matter what difficulty or story progression. Do no underestimate RNG and the power of 'Zerkers, some of us have really had bad luck with RNG blessing enemy 'Zerkers.

Actually, on my JP file, the map was incredibly easy, and I only needed around 4 units to take the whole thing on. If people still want to know the zerkers stats as early as possible I can quickly go back and open the map on a new file. Though I'm not sure if they change considering I always got her at endgame lol...

Actually, on my JP file, the map was incredibly easy, and I only needed around 4 units to take the whole thing on. If people still want to know the zerkers stats as early as possible I can quickly go back and open the map on a new file. Though I'm not sure if they change considering I always got her at endgame lol...

I'm curious - I wanna know if getting Anna early is feasible...

I'm curious - I wanna know if getting Anna early is feasible...

Ok so

At chapter 7 [The earliest you can recruit]

They're lv 1 promotes with 55 rating, the paired boss 73

At Endgame

Promote lv 29

126 rating on the unpaired

147 on the paired boss

Going to give early recruit a try right now

Ok so

At Endgame

Promote lv 29

147 on the paired boss

That's actually quite a change in stats overall. And considering that Anna's stats never change as an NPC looking at posts on this thread...

That's actually quite a change in stats overall. And considering that Anna's stats never change as an NPC looking at posts on this thread...

About that

Anna actually has all maxed stats and an overall rating of 206 on endgame version of the map.

So yes, her stats do scale as well.

About that

Anna actually has all maxed stats and an overall rating of 206 on endgame version of the map.

So yes, her stats do scale as well.

Is that while she's an NPC only? Because that's a bit of a letdown considering how 'Zerkers are buffed up overall in Fates.

Is that while she's an NPC only? Because that's a bit of a letdown considering how 'Zerkers are buffed up overall in Fates.

Yes, only while she's an npc.

I'm doing my second attempt right now at the map, and the zerkers all got 50% or lower hit rate on me lol

Really hard to do damage when you don't double though ;;

Ok so

At Endgame

Promote lv 29

147 on the paired boss

What difficulty are you playing on?

Yes, only while she's an npc.

I'm doing my second attempt right now at the map, and the zerkers all got 50% or lower hit rate on me lol

Really hard to do damage when you don't double though ;;

Stat and promotion scaling on Paralogues and DLC as you storyline progress is a pain... As most of us can say, 'Zerkers got buffed in Fates.

Those stats as an NPC is very nice for her survival but since her stats are reset to her playable level, doing it on Lunatic endgame makes the effort requires seemingly harsh. At least the likes of Vanguard's Trial has that only apply to the enemy bosses...or else fighting all fully promoted enemies with stupidly high stats and really powerful skills becomes a walking nightmare. All those Bow-users that could end up with Counter...

3 attempts straight at chapter 7 failed for me, I may suck at tactics but even with replicate I didn't do enough damage to take one of the 3 zerkers that were on my tail. I was +SPD -LCK, then tried with +MAG -LCK but Anna just killed herself.

At chapter 10 though I was able to finish the map no problem '^'