Anna DLC inbound. Question on how early can we recruit her?

Radiance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 attempts straight at chapter 7 failed for me, I may suck at tactics but even with replicate I didn't do enough damage to take one of the 3 zerkers that were on my tail. I was +SPD -LCK, then tried with +MAG -LCK but Anna just killed herself.

At chapter 10 though I was able to finish the map no problem '^'

RNG is a mixed bag, it both blesses and curses players and NPCs/CPUs. I never do -Lck for a flaw because Luck affects Hit Rate, Avoid (ability to dodge enemy attacks) and Dodge (ability to not get hit by enemy critical-hits).

RNG is a mixed bag, it both blesses and curses players and NPCs/CPUs. I never do -Lck for a flaw because Luck affects Hit Rate, Avoid (ability to dodge enemy attacks) and Dodge (ability to not get hit by enemy critical-hits).

My problem isn't hit rates or dodge rates tbh.

It's the fact I can't double enemies/take them out in one go.

In the dlc map you have to fight multiple enemies at once, and with only Kamui as the offense it gets to be difficult to keep people I.E Aqua out of danger. Also what I've noticed is that eventually Anna stops moving around and starts being offensive, which if you have too many enemies left, spells death for Anna. Doesn't mean I'll give up though, something has to work eventually.

Edit: Need I mention that regardless of whether LCK is my bane or not they have ~50-55% hit rates on me. Tested this with both a +SPD -MAG file and +MAG - LCK tbh

Edited by Lemui

My problem isn't hit rates or dodge rates tbh.

It's the fact I can't double enemies/take them out in one go.

In the dlc map you have to fight multiple enemies at once, and with only Kamui as the offense it gets to be difficult to keep people I.E Aqua out of danger. Also what I've noticed is that eventually Anna stops moving around and starts being offensive, which if you have too many enemies left, spells death for Anna. Doesn't mean I'll give up though, something has to work eventually.

Edit: Need I mention that regardless of whether LCK is my bane or not they have ~50-55% hit rates on me. Tested this with both a +SPD -MAG file and +MAG - LCK tbh

Can you fly your paired-up units to Anna or as close as her as you can to reduce the amount of pressure that is forced on her? Because Anna's AI is random, as is NPCs who you tend to get in the recent games (bar Tiki in Awakening who is idle and doesn't move [and can't even attack/counterattack]). Azura, yep, one glass cannon, good Strength/Skill/Speed/Luck/Resistance but bad HP/Defense. Corrin/Kamui, ditto, they are as broken as Awakening's Robin. If at all possible now that Ally NPCs are unaffected by Rescue or any staves/rods you try to use on them, just send flyers with partners to Anna's area to keep her alive. Ryoma should be able to 2-HKO high leveled/stat 'Zerkers at the least, one Critical-Hit tends to do at least anywhere from 40+ damage to a single 'Zerker thanks to his very good Strength/Skill/Speed but he might not tank hits for long if he gets nailed. Outside of the lucky 'Zerkers what other enemies are present on the map? I'm trying to formulate pre-battle strategies by just gathering information on what enemy classes are present.

...~50-55% even when fighting your units who have weapon advantages and/or Breaker skills? Sheesh, that is more of a nightmare since it seems that the enemies cheated on smithed weapons. The most absurd Hit Rate for enemies against me I've seen that connects is a 'Zerker in Nina's Paralogue hitting my Ryoma with 1% Hit Rate and 5% Critical-Hit, no critical-hit took place on Ryoma but he got hit for 26 damage.

Can you fly your paired-up units to Anna or as close as her as you can to reduce the amount of pressure that is forced on her? Because Anna's AI is random, as is NPCs who you tend to get in the recent games (bar Tiki in Awakening who is idle and doesn't move [and can't even attack/counterattack]). Azura, yep, one glass cannon, good Strength/Skill/Speed/Luck/Resistance but bad HP/Defense. Corrin/Kamui, ditto, they are as broken as Awakening's Robin. If at all possible now that Ally NPCs are unaffected by Rescue or any staves/rods you try to use on them, just send flyers with partners to Anna's area to keep her alive. Ryoma should be able to 2-HKO high leveled/stat 'Zerkers at the least, one Critical-Hit tends to do at least anywhere from 40+ damage to a single 'Zerker thanks to his very good Strength/Skill/Speed but he might not tank hits for long if he gets nailed. Outside of the lucky 'Zerkers what other enemies are present on the map? I'm trying to formulate pre-battle strategies by just gathering information on what enemy classes are present.

...~50-55% even when fighting your units who have weapon advantages and/or Breaker skills? Sheesh, that is more of a nightmare since it seems that the enemies cheated on smithed weapons. The most absurd Hit Rate for enemies against me I've seen that connects is a 'Zerker in Nina's Paralogue hitting my Ryoma with 1% Hit Rate and 5% Critical-Hit, no critical-hit took place on Ryoma but he got hit for 26 damage.

Nah its fine 50%'s rarely hit me I have crazy RNG man lol.

As I've stated before, I'm doing this on chapter 7. I have no fliers, no breaker skills, the only skills I have are Duelists blow and renewal. This is the earliest you can get Anna, and I'm trying to find the best way. I've already recruited her on all of my maxed out files, the map is easily doable with two units at that point. The only units I do have are Joker/Kamui/Aqua.

Edit: Also don't try making compelx plans all there is are zerkers and a single Anna. All you really need late game is Ryouma and you can get her lol.

Edited by Lemui

Nah its fine 50%'s rarely hit me I have crazy RNG man lol.

As I've stated before, I'm doing this on chapter 7. I have no fliers, no breaker skills, the only skills I have are Duelists blow and renewal. This is the earliest you can get Anna, and I'm trying to find the best way. I've already recruited her on all of my maxed out files, the map is easily doable with two units at that point. The only units I do have are Joker/Kamui/Aqua.

Edit: Also don't try making compelx plans all there is are zerkers and a single Anna. All you really need late game is Ryouma and you can get her lol.

If it's all 'Zerkers than that makes things much more simple. I was concerned if I had to deal with Sorcerers, Heroes and Elite Ninjas and staff-loving enemies that I really hate when the map has lots of 'Zerkers who can potentially 1-2 Shot any unfortunate unit of yours. I tend to make either slightly or hard complex plans since one mistake can cost me quite a lot on the difficulty and level scaling of chapters/Paralogues/Xenologues.

If you go no-logbook units allowed, then yes, you really have no flyers at all by that point. With the only bad bonus that while the 'Zerkers might not hit you (early game), if they do it will hurt. Doing Revelations means that you should have Gunter (who's mostly good for a support defender). If you do no grind or logbook useage, I'm stuck trying to help you.

Ok so

At chapter 7 [The earliest you can recruit]

They're lv 1 promotes with 55 rating, the paired boss 73

At Endgame

Promote lv 29

126 rating on the unpaired

147 on the paired boss

Going to give early recruit a try right now

Thanks! This is useful info to have. Anna here I come.... on Thrusday

If it's all 'Zerkers than that makes things much more simple. I was concerned if I had to deal with Sorcerers, Heroes and Elite Ninjas and staff-loving enemies that I really hate when the map has lots of 'Zerkers who can potentially 1-2 Shot any unfortunate unit of yours. I tend to make either slightly or hard complex plans since one mistake can cost me quite a lot on the difficulty and level scaling of chapters/Paralogues/Xenologues.

If you go no-logbook units allowed, then yes, you really have no flyers at all by that point. With the only bad bonus that while the 'Zerkers might not hit you (early game), if they do it will hurt. Doing Revelations means that you should have Gunter (who's mostly good for a support defender). If you do no grind or logbook useage, I'm stuck trying to help you.

Good news, I can do everything up until the actual boss, so Anna is indeed obtainable with the bare minimum of Kamui \o/

Strength seal op confirmed.

Edit: Finally got Anna to not die. Jesus, there's no challenge save the 20 hp heal she gets sometimes lmao..

Edited by Lemui

Good news, I can do everything up until the actual boss, so Anna is indeed obtainable with the bare minimum of Kamui \o/

Strength seal op confirmed.

Actual boss, as in the twins from the previous game being paired-up? Berserker bosses aren't that hard later on once you get a bunch of units to use. But in your case, early in the game, 3 units doesn't really help much. I've been there before. Vanguard's Trial was just about impossible when I dared myself to try it like that. What troubles do the bosses pose early game outside of their damage?

Actual boss, as in the twins from the previous game being paired-up? Berserker bosses aren't that hard later on once you get a bunch of units to use. But in your case, early in the game, 3 units doesn't really help much. I've been there before. Vanguard's Trial was just about impossible when I dared myself to try it like that. What troubles do the bosses pose early game outside of their damage?

Yeah, tho they finally died.

The only challenge to this map early on is Anna's HP. Joker supported Kamui can solo the entire map zzz

Edited by Lemui

Yeah, tho they finally died.

The only challenge to this map early on is Anna's HP. Joker supported Kamui can solo the entire map zzz

Those two twins aren't so kind as their new twin 'expies' in Fates. Since when did Anna ever have good HP growths or stat caps since Awakening came out? All I get from her in Awakening are insane Magic/Skill/Speed/Luck growths which is nice but not good for bosses when you can't tank much at all. If you did that early game, what skills did those two have since I probably wouldn't have that much luck due to how bad RNG is for me on HP/Defense growths overall in this game.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Those two twins aren't so kind as their new twin 'expies' in Fates. Since when did Anna ever have good HP growths or stat caps since Awakening came out? All I get from her in Awakening are insane Magic/Skill/Speed/Luck growths which is nice but not good for bosses when you can't tank much at all. If you did that early game, what skills did those two have since I probably wouldn't have that much luck due to how bad RNG is for me on HP/Defense growths overall in this game.

The twins have stubborn [Good Fortune in NA] Anna comes with locktouch and movement +1 upon recruitment

The twins have stubborn [Good Fortune in NA] Anna comes with locktouch and movement +1 upon recruitment

Ok, I was more curious on the skills on Kamui and Jakob considering that you had some trouble in the early game doing that Xenologue and I wanted to try that same attempt using the same skills and stats as possible when 'Anna on the Run' comes out in NA.

Ok, I was more curious on the skills on Kamui and Jakob considering that you had some trouble in the early game doing that Xenologue and I wanted to try that same attempt using the same skills and stats as possible when 'Anna on the Run' comes out in NA.

Oh! Eventually my strat worked haha, it was reliant on Anna not dying.

On Jakob I had nothin bc he was 100% Support.

I had +SPD -RES @ C support with Joker.

Duelists Blow, Strength Seal, Renewal [using Yato] + SPD/SKL/DEF/STR tonics

You can also just use Axebreaker but I didn't have access to a Kamui in logbook with that skill so I couldn't buy it [i only used the 5000g you get at the start when you first get mycastle]

Edited by Lemui

Oh! Eventually my strat worked haha, it was reliant on Anna not dying.

On Jakob I had nothin bc he was 100% Support.

I had +SPD -RES @ C support with Joker.

Duelists Blow, Strength Seal, Renewal [using Yato] + SPD/SKL/DEF/STR tonics

You can also just use Axebreaker but I didn't have access to a Kamui in logbook with that skill so I couldn't buy it [i only used the 5000g you get at the start when you first get mycastle]

Ah, ok. At least you made success out of a scenario where I wouldn't normally try to do.

I got this. I always liked Anna's high speed and luck. Her growths look amazing in this game. Her strength is pretty decent as its the same as Niles. Magic Bow will be amazing.

I got this. I always liked Anna's high speed and luck. Her growths look amazing in this game. Her strength is pretty decent as its the same as Niles. Magic Bow will be amazing.

Yeah, but if you're on Revelation, I'm practically certain you want her as early as possible: she comes four levels lower than Niles. And Niles is a late-joiner said to be just as bad as Odin.