Anna DLC inbound. Question on how early can we recruit her?

Radiance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have to see today. I am doing conquest because I am in the middle of Revalations chapter 20

Today could be called 'Day that the Berserkers died' since if every single opponent is a 'Zerker, then saving Anna means, defeating every 'Zerker on the map (if the objective is 'Route') or defeat those two Berserkers (if the objective is defeat the boss). I hope RNG doesn't curse anyone by allowing Anna to get killed before she is rescued considering that her Xenologue can only be played once per save file.

Wait, really? Did the game say that?

Looking at Serenes Forest, her specific Xenologue is once per save file.

Ok, I'll try to clear up the 'Once per save file' confusion as best as I can, others are free to correct me if I am wrong in any way. It's as it says, once per save file, meaning once you complete/fail it in any way on said save file and save after the chapter ends, you can't redo that chapter (if the Chapter is only playable once) or obtain the limited items (if the items can only be obtained once per save file). However, should you copy that save file and have 2+ of that file before you did something like Anna's Xenologue which has this funny rule, you have 2+ Save Files that while the same are also in a way not the same hence you can only do Anna's chapter once each per save file since those save files are treated as separate files (since they are also treated as individual save files despite being the same copied version of the original) regardless of objective being completed/failed or Anna surviving or not. I did this with 'Before Awakening' regarding the once per save file Brand items when I saved before Chapter 6 and chose Hoshido in one route and Revelations (DLC) for the other route and had each path on a separate save file (same save file but copied on two different files).

Looking at Serenes Forest, her specific Xenologue is once per save file.

Ok, I'll try to clear up the 'Once per save file' confusion as best as I can, others are free to correct me if I am wrong in any way. It's as it says, once per save file, meaning once you complete/fail it in any way on said save file and save after the chapter ends, you can't redo that chapter (if the Chapter is only playable once) or obtain the limited items (if the items can only be obtained once per save file). However, should you copy that save file and have 2+ of that file before you did something like Anna's Xenologue which has this funny rule, you have 2+ Save Files that while the same are also in a way not the same hence you can only do Anna's chapter once each per save file since those save files are treated as separate files (since they are also treated as individual save files despite being the same copied version of the original) regardless of objective being completed/failed or Anna surviving or not. I did this with 'Before Awakening' regarding the once per save file Brand items when I saved before Chapter 6 and chose Hoshido in one route and Revelations (DLC) for the other route and had each path on a separate save file (same save file but copied on two different files).

Actually you can only recruit Anna once. The game automatically gives you a game over if Anna dies and ejects you out of that save, so no, if you fail you can still try again. They wont let you play it again ONLY if you left Anna alive and recruited her.

Actually you can only recruit Anna once. The game automatically gives you a game over if Anna dies and ejects you out of that save, so no, if you fail you can still try again. They wont let you play it again ONLY if you left Anna alive and recruited her.

Now, in regards to Anna's Xenologue, does the game only count the completion for that one save file? What if you copied that save file (meaning you have more than one copy of the that save file) prior to ever doing Anna's Xenologue and completed the chapter by recruiting Anna on one of those save filed (the original or the copied version)? Does the game prevent you from doing Anna's Xenologue using any of those other files that are essentially the same file as the one you are on? That's what I was trying to clear up regarding the 'Once per Save File' issues that some players tend to have regarding chapters and/or items that have this rule.

Now, in regards to Anna's Xenologue, does the game only count the completion for that one save file? What if you copied that save file (meaning you have more than one copy of the that save file) prior to ever doing Anna's Xenologue and completed the chapter by recruiting Anna on one of those save filed (the original or the copied version)? Does the game prevent you from doing Anna's Xenologue using any of those other files that are essentially the same file as the one you are on? That's what I was trying to clear up regarding the 'Once per Save File' issues that some players tend to have regarding chapters and/or items that have this rule.

I copied my file, and got anna on both files, because they're not counted as the same file they're counted as two different files.

I copied my file, and got anna on both files, because they're not counted as the same file they're counted as two different files.

Ok, that was where I was trying to get to by my explanation on my posts since by standards, a save file that is copied while being the same file as the original is still a separate file as it's in a different file holder in the game. Thanks for the re-verification, Lemui.

Just finished her Xenologue (I was up to Chapter 18 on Revelations), Anna dodged a 60% from one of the twins which I thought was about to kill her. I like Leo's battle quote though, it was funny. However, Ryoma's battle quote is just hilarious since he breaks his calm attitude upon saying something like, 'I can't imagine how I'd live with so many twins.'

Edited by Emblem Blade

IF YOU'RE TOO CHEAP TO BUY DLC here she is...

Anna is released! Visit and seize the throne for the free skill. Units will not move you engage or kill you, just avoid their range.

Castle code:

10029-21993

90388-40291

To get a few other characters since I can't have more than 10 at a time visit my brother's castle:

12196-16153

81954-38039

Thanks! Feedback and accessory if this helped you!!!

I don't know what people are saying here, but you can play Anna on the Run as many times as you want. You just get one Anna though.

U1DuCQz.png

Anna plays Anna on the Run.

How does the quote that playable Anna change in this particular Xenlogue? Usually each playable character that is voiced has the same line for each Xenologue that isn't named a 'Harmony' or 'Festival' where quotes change by who you are talking to.

I bought the map pack and got a notification, but it was a lot later than it usually is.

Oh. When did you get it? Because i had the same issue with Vanguard Dawn.

How does the quote that playable Anna change in this particular Xenlogue? Usually each playable character that is voiced has the same line for each Xenologue that isn't named a 'Harmony' or 'Festival' where quotes change by who you are talking to.

That is playable Anna's battle quote on Anna on the Run. What do you mean by "the quote changes?"

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

That is playable Anna's battle quote on Anna on the Run. What do you mean by "the quote changes?"

Oh, were the pictures taken whenever Anna happened to start another line on the same dialogue? Since there were four pictures, I thought that her dialogue in that chapter when she fights alternated between four unique lines.

Oh, were the pictures taken whenever Anna happened to start another line on the same dialogue? Since there were four pictures, I thought that her dialogue in that chapter when she fights alternated between four unique lines.

They all happen in sequence, just like everyone else's dialogue on that chapter.