I need MU classes

SolSenpai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not any of those right now, but I'm preparing to class change to Grandmaster soon anyways, and I can always drop the Heart Seal and set up an easy castle battle for you. You would just have to message me when you get my MU, because I like having a well guarded castle.

I have already used an Eternal Seal on MU if that makes a difference.

Anyways, my avatar is named Xenomata. Speed asset, Luck flaw. Talent of Samurai. here are the current weapon levels for my MU:

Sword: A

Axe: E

Lance: C

Tome: B

Knife: E

Staff: E

Bow: E

And here are the skills I currently have. Please note that I plan to have all of Lodestar and Grandmaster skills at a later point, at least before becoming a Grandmaster.

Magic +2

Draconic Hex

Seal Strength

Rally Magic

Dragon Fang

Sol

Rend Heaven

Vantage

Nohrian Trust

Hoshidan Unity

Replicate

Life and Death

Duelist's Blow

Swordfaire

Tomefaire

Quixotic

Renewal

Lifetaker

Nobility

Future Sight

Dancing Blade

And out of the classes you have listed, I can currently class change to Basara (Diviner path), Sniper, General, and Berserker.

While I will give you my castle address now, it isn't actually set up, you will need to tell me what exactly you would like me to do. I'm fairly willing to bend however you need me bent, and I'm also still collecting classes from supports so anything can change between now and... whenever.

01407-90503

60716-89054

Got Spear Master, and can change her to Sniper if need be.

Skill pool:

Nobility/Dragon Fang (the usual)

Dragonic Hex

Death Blow

Skill +2

Quick Draw

Certain Blow

Bowfaire

Seal Defense

Swap

Seal Speed

Lancefaire

Rend Heaven can be arranged

Lemme know, so I can fix up My Castle accordingly~! Not sure if I've even got the right file up, either, so shoot me a PM before visiting.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the most important part! 05596-82645-64306-31556

Edited by eclipse

I'm not any of those right now, but I'm preparing to class change to Grandmaster soon anyways, and I can always drop the Heart Seal and set up an easy castle battle for you. You would just have to message me when you get my MU, because I like having a well guarded castle.

I have already used an Eternal Seal on MU if that makes a difference.

Anyways, my avatar is named Xenomata. Speed asset, Luck flaw. Talent of Samurai. here are the current weapon levels for my MU:

And here are the skills I currently have. Please note that I plan to have all of Lodestar and Grandmaster skills at a later point, at least before becoming a Grandmaster.

And out of the classes you have listed, I can currently class change to Basara (Diviner path), Sniper, General, and Berserker.

While I will give you my castle address now, it isn't actually set up, you will need to tell me what exactly you would like me to do. I'm fairly willing to bend however you need me bent, and I'm also still collecting classes from supports so anything can change between now and... whenever.

01407-90503

60716-89054

Got Spear Master, and can change her to Sniper if need be.

Skill pool:

Nobility/Dragon Fang (the usual)

Dragonic Hex

Death Blow

Skill +2

Quick Draw

Certain Blow

Bowfaire

Seal Defense

Swap

Seal Speed

Lancefaire

Rend Heaven can be arranged

Lemme know, so I can fix up My Castle accordingly~! Not sure if I've even got the right file up, either, so shoot me a PM before visiting.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the most important part! 05596-82645-64306-31556

Xenomata- Ok so if you could i would like to get your MU as a berserker. I would like the skills Dragon Fang, Aether (If you have it, if not then lifetaker), Duelist's Blow, Life and Death, Renewal

Eclipse- Ill take the Spear Fighter yeah, and ill take the skills Dragon Fang, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Quick Draw

Eclipse- Ill take the Spear Fighter yeah, and ill take the skills Dragon Fang, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Quick Draw

I'll assume you meant Spear Master because I'm not amazing enough to un-promote her. :P:

Anyway, updated~! Sorry for the delay~!

I'll assume you meant Spear Master because I'm not amazing enough to un-promote her. :P:

Anyway, updated~! Sorry for the delay~!

Thanks again! I just got her! Once my team is done ill let you know in case you want to online battle or something. Its coming along great!

Thanks again! I just got her! Once my team is done ill let you know in case you want to online battle or something. Its coming along great!

I'm not even done with the Birthright team! It'll probably be a while.

Hope Ami serves you well!

Only skill I had trouble with was Aether, and that's because I had to do Vanguards Trial for that one. I just used the Aether scroll.

Otherwise, I raised my weapon rank in Axes to D and equipped all the skills. Moved some buildings to let you basically walk down the isle, and my avatar is the only one who will try to oppose you with the power of his fists. As reminder, castle address is

01407-90503

60716-89054

Please do let me know when you have my avatar.

Only skill I had trouble with was Aether, and that's because I had to do Vanguards Trial for that one. I just used the Aether scroll.

Otherwise, I raised my weapon rank in Axes to D and equipped all the skills. Moved some buildings to let you basically walk down the isle, and my avatar is the only one who will try to oppose you with the power of his fists. As reminder, castle address is

01407-90503

60716-89054

Please do let me know when you have my avatar

Ok so i went to your castle but your character was a lodestar? I left a accessory but I will wait for the berserker

Ok so i went to your castle but your character was a lodestar? I left a accessory but I will wait for the berserker

Okay, so I think what happened was that I forgot to update my data.

I am very sorry.

Okay, so I think what happened was that I forgot to update my data.

I am very sorry.

No its cool :p~ Its not like im getting much other people who want to join

I can wait another 24 hours~

Have at Master Ninja Joe~!

Skill set:

Locktouch

Poison Strike

Lethality

Shurikenfaire

Nobility

Dragon Fang

Dragon Ward

Dragonic Hex

Death Blow

Aptitude (he's something like level 25 and I think the boosts are irrelevant at this point. . .but if this ain't what you want, sorry~!)

This castle has a LOT of statues, so don't be alarmed at the stat caps!

I have a Lv19 Str+/Res- Hero MU if you want him. Current skills are Lifetaker, Sol, Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, and Astra. Also got a handful of other abilities like Seal Speed/Def, Renewal, and Poison Strike if you want those.

Castle address is:

01025 - 85537

66106 - 52752

Edited by BANRYU

Have at Master Ninja Joe~!

Skill set:

Locktouch

Poison Strike

Lethality

Shurikenfaire

Nobility

Dragon Fang

Dragon Ward

Dragonic Hex

Death Blow

Aptitude (he's something like level 25 and I think the boosts are irrelevant at this point. . .but if this ain't what you want, sorry~!)

This castle has a LOT of statues, so don't be alarmed at the stat caps!

I have a Lv19 Str+/Res- Hero MU if you want him. Current skills are Lifetaker, Sol, Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, and Astra. Also got a handful of other abilities like Seal Speed/Def, Renewal, and Poison Strike if you want those.

Castle address is:

01025 - 85537

66106 - 52752

Eclipse- Ok yeah ill take him! With Shurkienfaire, Letality, Dragon Fang, Death Blow, and Draconic Hex

Banryu- Heck Yeah! Ill go take a visit right now :p~

I have one that's...lv 28ish? i think

Master of Arms, has quite a bit of skills, which ones do you want

He also has access to Berserker, Hero, Master Ninja, and Mechanist since Fighter's his base reclass and he's A ranked Kaze

He's named Ryouma though if that's any deterrent

Banryu- Heck Yeah! Ill go take a visit right now :p~

Yoooooo welcome 03o Don't forget to post screenshots or at least the castle code for your amy of monstrosities lol.

EDIT: I have another MU who's currently an Oni Chief, but will be ending as a Malig Knight at some point so I can open her up too if you're in the market by the time she reaches that point.

Edited by BANRYU

If you still need a Lodestar MU, my avatar Godwyn is a Lodestar, my castle address is in my sig, and all units are on hold(weapons should still be equipped though)

He is a +STR, -MAG with Sol, Hoshidian Unity, Draconic Hex, Speedtaker, and Vantage.

Edited by Lord_Grima

I have one that's...lv 28ish? i think

Master of Arms, has quite a bit of skills, which ones do you want

He also has access to Berserker, Hero, Master Ninja, and Mechanist since Fighter's his base reclass and he's A ranked Kaze

He's named Ryouma though if that's any deterrent

Castle address is:

01025 - 85537

66106 - 52752

Can I assume you have my avatar now since you revisited? Or did something go wrong again?

If you still need a Lodestar MU, my avatar Godwyn is a Lodestar, my castle address is in my sig, and all units are on hold(weapons should still be equipped though)

He is a +STR, -MAG with Sol, Hoshidian Unity, Draconic Hex, Speedtaker, and Vantage.

Thor Odinson ~ Yeah ill take him but what are the skills?

BANRYU ~ I think you put your castle code in wrong. I tried it twice to no avail

Xenomata ~ Yeah it went okay! Your character is really strong

Lord_Grima- Ok yeah ill take it! Ill go visit right now

Thor Odinson ~ Yeah ill take him but what are the skills?

Whatever you want that isn't the dlc skills basically

I think I have, off the top of my head, Sol, Line of Death, Replicate, Profiteer, and Swordfaire on him but I can swap to a different set easily I have a shitton of skills on Corn

when I get home tonight I'll type up the full list but if you name a set chances are I'll have the skills, and if you really want i can dip into dreadF for 4 levels to get aggressor

Whatever you want that isn't the dlc skills basically

I think I have, off the top of my head, Sol, Line of Death, Replicate, Profiteer, and Swordfaire on him but I can swap to a different set easily I have a shitton of skills on Corn

when I get home tonight I'll type up the full list but if you name a set chances are I'll have the skills, and if you really want i can dip into dreadF for 4 levels to get aggressor

Oh okay! Ill take LifeTaker, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, and Rend Heaven

BANRYU ~ I think you put your castle code in wrong. I tried it twice to no avail

Ah my bad, I seem to have written it wrong. Try this:

01025 - 85537

66106 - 52753

Oh okay! Ill take LifeTaker, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, and Rend Heaven

tumblr_o4h3b82dpV1rbgrtpo1_400.jpg

Should be updated with those skills, as a Master of Arms. Can still opt for Hero or Berserker (although I only have a sword rank on him) if you find another MoA and need one.

• 1 month later...

Eyo dude I've got another Corrin for you if you want her, she a MK with Dragon Fang, Death Blow, Savage Blow, Aether, and Awakening. Same Castle Code as the one I gave you before.