Classic Conquest Lunatic PMU

FireRuby14

Hey guys.

I wanna change things up a bit and decided to let the community pick some units for me in a Conquest Lunatic run.

Anywho the few things I have set to stone are:
-My MU will be Female the boon/bane, class and husband are free to choose.

-16 characters and I must have atleast one healing class since I don't hate myself that much.
-I have all the DLC but I would prefer not to use one of the special classes accessible by them, including those by buying multiple routes. (Maybe the Gold DLC will be used to get money for the Seals,but it will be played by characters not in the PMU.)
-Classes a character can gain by S support or A+ are a go, I would just grind the support in My Castle battles since they gain no experience there so they can change as quickly as possible.
-And pick difficult things, I really want a challenge so think out of the box on what class the character should be, like classes that are not from the characters main class tree would be cool!

I will be updating this with every character gained and also be updating on how it's going.

Alright guys do your worst!

1-Sorcerer Nami(FeMU) +Mag/-Spd, Odin is husband, secondary class up for grab to maybe pass Odin a interesting job~?
2-General!Azura, S support Benny
3-Kinshi Knight!Benny, S support Azura
4-Master Ninja!Xander, A+ Kaze
5-Berserker!Nyx, A+ Charlotte, S support Arthur
6-Sorcerer!Charlotte, A+ Nyx
7-Sniper!Leo, S support Mozu
8-Dark Knight!Mozu, S support Leo
9-Strategist!Silas, S support Elise
10-Sorcerer!Arthur, S support Nyx
11-Hero!Beruka
12-Berserker!Camilla, S support Keaton or A+ Beruka
13-Maid!Peri, either S support Jakob or A+ Felicia
14-Hero!Odin, A+ Laslow
15-Berserker!Niles, A+ Arthur
16-Dark Knight!Laslow, A+ Odin

And done!

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Paralogue 1

Chapter 9

Edited by FireRuby14

Lunatic Difficulty

Knight Azura and Sky Knight Benny

MU should have +Mag and -Spd. Class is Sorcerer and Odin is your S-Rank.

Ending class for Azura and Benny?

Pfft I have to marry the weeb oh well. Why is in Odin in every PMU gdi lol

Have Charlotte and Nyx A+ each other and run Berserker!Nyx and Sorcerer Charlotte.

Ending class for Azura and Benny?

Pfft I have to marry the weeb oh well. Why is in Odin in every PMU gdi lol

Azura ends in General and Benny ends with Kinshi Knight.

Let Effie's Husband, Arthur, embrace his true tactician of justice-self while he becomes a strategist.

Meanwhile, his waifu Effie decides poneys are good, but winged poneys are better because they give her MUSCLES and BRAINS.

Dark Falcon!Effie and Strategist!Arthur if it's not clear.

Let Effie's Husband, Arthur, embrace his true tactician of justice-self while he becomes a strategist.

Meanwhile, his waifu Effie decides poneys are good, but winged poneys are better because they give her MUSCLES and BRAINS.

Dark Falcon!Effie and Strategist!Arthur if it's not clear.

I don't want to use the special reclass seals but anything else is a go, also there is no way for Arthur to get to Strategist by marrying Effie, he would have to marry Charlotte, Elise and Felicia for that.

Edited by FireRuby14

Sniper Odin (S with Mozu)

Dark Knight Mozu (S with Odin)

Due to someone's request they already decided Odin had to marry my unit :/

Though Mozu could still end with Dark Knight through Nyx or Leo and Odin could end up a Sniper since my Talent/Secondary class hasn't been chosen yet.

Due to someone's request they already decided Odin had to marry my unit :/

Though Mozu could still end with Dark Knight through Nyx or Leo and Odin could end up a Sniper since my Talent/Secondary class hasn't been chosen yet.

Ninja/d, Leo it is!

Sorry about the double post, I had thought I had pressed Edit instead of quote.

Edited by FireRuby14

Oh well.

Replace Effie by Elise.

I give you Hero!Elise + Strategist!Arthur. You can thank me later for that.

/EDIT : Ninja'd.

Then Sorcerer!Arthur (marries Nyx) + Hero!Beruka?

Edited by Nintales

Oh well.

Replace Effie by Elise.

I give you Hero!Elise + Strategist!Arthur. You can thank me later for that.

/EDIT : Ninja'd.

Then Sorcerer!Arthur (marries Nyx) + Hero!Beruka?

Strategist!Silas (S support Elise)

Done and done.

5 more spaces! So if anyone wants to give me atleast one more healer thanks~

You guys are being so mean.

I've heard Master Ninja!Xander is pretty legit tho. Patches up his Speed and Res nicely, and he can still use Siegfried.

Can I pick again?

I wanted the challenge so it's fine! And sure I honestly don't mind. Another healer maybe? //shot

Healers are overrated. Just use vulneraries.

Berserker!Camilla from S with Keaton. Should be cool.

Added.

Also I will break my rule this once because it's a unit I have never used and I am curious on how she will fare, for the lols I am going with Maid!Peri either S supported by Jakob or A+ Felicia.

WAIT

I WANNA CHANGE MY PICK

Strategist!Beruka time!

She can get to it if you A+ Charlotte, am I right?

Then just do it!

EDIT : kay nothing to see there bai

Edited by Nintales

WAIT

I WANNA CHANGE MY PICK

Strategist!Beruka time!

She can get to it if you A+ Charlotte, am I right?

Then just do it!

Nope, she will get Fighter, even though already is her second class.

Chapter 7:

I enter chapter 7 with a lvl.10 Nohr Princess and Jakob who is lvl.4 but he isn't important since he wasn't chosen in the draft, also may I say how much I hate fixed growths in Lunatic? Like really! My MU gained 3 level ups that were only ONE thing! Here are her stats entering chapter 7.

LlBNexV.jpg

So basically playing it normally and carefully due to these Faceless having Grisly Wound when my lil sister arrives with her soon to be husband and her retainers, making Silas+Effie with Elise next to them block the upper hole and in the middle murdering everyone with Attack Stance before the Faceless arrive to them we have my MU with the Dragonstone, Jakob and Arthur with his Hand Axe which surprisingly he hasn't missed with it.

Silas gained his first level up being on HP, Str, Skl and Res then Arthur followed with HP, Str, Spd and Lck. Too bad all that Str will go to waste on them once they go Troubadour and Dark Mage!

So the boss was heading towards us in the end and due to everyone being so weak I had to have Silas tank him while in guard stance with Effie and Elise behind him to use her passive and also try and get their support going. Silas gained his second level up but it wasn't as impressive as his first one... it was just speed.

Anywhom I decided to let my MU get the kill because I really don't want Silas nor Arthur to keep receiving level ups in their current classes and I finally got one with more than three!

3eKeATs.jpg

In short this chapter was still easy due to them being in their original classes but in the next one Silas will have to be a Troubadour by abusing My Castle battles to get his S-Support with Elise. My MU will hopefully become a Dark Mage before Chapter 9 once she marries Odin.

Current team(end of Chapter 7):

LV. 11 Nohr Princess!Nami (Str-12, Mag-12, Skl-11, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-8, Res-4)

LV. 8 Cavalier!Silas (Str-12, Mag-0, Skl-10, Spd-9, Lck-7, Def-10, Res-6)

LV. 8 Fighter!Arthur (Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-9, Spd-9, Lck-2, Def-9, Res-4)

Fillers:

LV. 6 Butler!Jakob

LV. 6 Troubadour!Elise

LV. 6 Knight!Effie

Interesting tidbit!

In my first attempt of the chapter Silas gained a great level up but Arthur died and I will only restart if any of the characters from the draft are killed, the rest are free game since they are fillers.

soVDuzh.jpg

I basically cried when I had to restart the chapter because Silas leveled up Magic with a 5% chance of it! and it was such a great level up but I had poorly calculated and Arthur died by 3 HP... I am still sad...