Classic Conquest Lunatic PMU

FireRuby14

No problem~! That's what we mods are here for~!

Now, for your run. . .Arthur's totally going to carry it, once he gets Mjolnir as a Sorcerer. It might take every last Magic Tonic, but it'll definitely be amusing~!

Interlude:

I managed to get Silas and Elise to S Support and changed him to a Troubadour

6mRXaCy.jpg

Those are his stats pre-chapter 8, now I can focus on him healing and not Elise to see if he hopefully gains any magic with his 15% chance of it.

Chapter 8:

Team(Beginning of Chapter):

LV. 11 Nohr Princess!Nami (Str-12, Mag-12, Skl-11, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-8, Res-4)

LV. 8 Troubadour!Silas (Str-6, Mag-3, Skl-12, Spd-9, Lck-8, Def-6, Res-7)

LV. 8 Fighter!Arthur (Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-9, Spd-9, Lck-2, Def-9, Res-4)

So this chapter was a bit more tricky to plan for seeing that I have one less person to attack with but an extra healer instead and I still wanna visit at least 3 houses and get the bonus from the chapter. While taking a lot of time to decide where to send everyone I eventually decide to send Elise, Arthur and Silas to the left while Nami(MU) and Jakob tank everything that comes from the northern part with Effie hanging back in case they need help.

Suddenly my soon to be husband and Niles, my real husband, arrive to aid us!

LV. 8 Outlaw!Niles (Str-9, Mag-5, Skl-9, Spd-15, Lck-6, Def-7, Res-12)

LV. 5 Dark Mage!Odin (Str-5, Mag-8, Skl-10, Spd-7, Lck-9, Def-6, Res-7)

I decide to give Arthur to Niles so that way he had better chances of hitting the Dark Mages heading their directions and Silas to Odin to help his awful magic and survive some magic while Elise froze that one Fighter that always goes down since I basically have a bunch of squishy units and getting overwhelmed wouldn't help.

FF9rAR0.jpg

In short it all went well and I gained a level for Silas but still no magic gdi. I managed to get the southwest house no problem by making Silas go and catch it while positioning Niles and Arthur in a way that they could reach the other house in the next turn since the lancer was gonna beat us to it if we didn't hurry to it. In short, Flora froze Arthur and I had to pair Silas and Niles to go to the entrance and make Niles tank a hit from the lancer.

Flora was killed quickly by Niles paired with Arthur he hit for 14 and doubled her and she had I believe 27 HP so that was it for her.

Nami and Jakob on the other side are literally mowing all of the enemies down so I didn't have to worry about them and when they needed healing I made Effie take Jakob from Guard Stance, switch and heal my MU.

Speeding ahead Niles gained two levels, Odin gained two levels and Silas also gained two levels and Staff rank D.

The boss was were I tried to farm from but it was very difficult and scary so in the end I just decided to give the kill to Niles.

Current Team(End of Chapter):

LV. 11 Nohr Princess!Nami (HP-22, Str-12, Mag-12, Skl-11, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-8, Res-4)
LV. 10 Troubadour!Silas (HP-23, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-9, Def-6, Res-9(+2))
LV. 8 Fighter!Arthur (HP-25(+5), Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-9, Spd-9, Lck-2, Def-9, Res-4)
LV. 10 Outlaw!Niles (HP-22, Str-10, Mag-6, Skl-10, Spd-15, Lck-6, Def-8, Res-14)
LV. 7 Dark Mage! (HP-23, Str-6, Mag-10, Skl-11, Spd-7, Lck-9, Def-7, Res-7)
Fillers:
LV. 8 Jakob
LV. 7 Effie
LV. 7 Elise
By the next chapter the changes will be:
Nami will be a Dark Mage
Niles will be a Fighter
Odin will be a Fighter, see he is supposed to become a Hero so I decided to give him Fighter from marrying MU and since he is supposed to pass Dark Mage in the future to Laslow he can A+ him and gain the Mercenary skills alongside the Fighter ones~

Did you manage to get the 3 houses?

Yeah, Effie got the one closer to us. After everyone that came from the Southwest was killed I think I had Odin grab it then the last one was almost going to be grabbed by the Lancer so I had to make Niles/Silas grab it and tank a hit since none of them can retaliate at 1 range.

Interlude:

So here are how things are right now after grinding the A+ Support for Niles from Arthur and the S-Support between MU and Odin.

MU:

tz0tuZr.jpg

Odin:

ZnERmy4.jpg

Niles:

Xv4tkjx.jpg

Current Team Status Pre-Paralogue 1:

LV. 11 Dark Mage!Nami (HP-21, Str-5, Mag-15, Skl-10, Spd-8, Lck-9, Def-6, Res-7)

LV. 10 Troubadour!Silas (HP-23, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-9, Def-6, Res-9(+2))
LV. 8 Fighter!Arthur (HP-25(+5), Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-9, Spd-9, Lck-2, Def-9, Res-4)
LV. 10 Fighter!Niles (HP-25, Str-14, Mag-5, Skl-12, Spd-13, Lck-7, Def-10, Res-11)
LV. 7 Fighter!Odin (HP-26, Str-13, Mag-4, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-8, Res-3)
I dunno how I feel about my tankiest unit being Niles at the moment but I'll take it, I also just noticed that I will be entering Chapter 10 with 3 Dark Mages(MU, Arthur and Mozu) and 3 Fighters(Niles, Odin and Nyx)... well let's see how I am able to pull this off...

Paralogue 1:

Current Team Status Pre-Paralogue 1:

LV. 11 Dark Mage!Nami (HP-21, Str-5, Mag-15, Skl-10, Spd-8, Lck-9, Def-6, Res-7)

LV. 10 Fighter!Niles (HP-25, Str-14, Mag-5, Skl-12, Spd-13, Lck-7, Def-10, Res-11)
LV. 7 Fighter!Odin (HP-26, Str-13, Mag-4, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-8, Res-3)
Paralogue 1 is the chapter where we gain our Aptitude Buddy Mozu! Her joining stats are:
LV.1 Villager!Mozu (HP-16, Str-6, Mag-0, Skl-5, Spd-7, Lck-3, Def-4, Res-1)
This chapter really doesn't pose much of a threat no matter what difficulty to be honest, the only issue will be Mozu getting killed in one shot if she doesn't have someone(AKA Effie) be her guard stance buddy to try and tank a hit and be able to retaliate to gain EXP. At the beginning I just rushed everyone down south to get to her quickly with Arthur in the lead since I want him to gain his LV. 10 Fighter skill so when he becomes a Dark Mage he becomes a crit machine while also letting Odin try and pick up the stragglers and gain some Axe rank.
Once we made it towards Mozu I made Effie pair up with her, Elise behind her and Jakob besides her, Evry time a Faceless came nearby she could handle a hit, I healed her with Silas, who has yet to level up magic, debuffed the Faceless with Jakob maybe weaken it a bit with any of the others and finish it with Mozu and that is how the boss practically went.
The boss was the trickiest to work the pattern with but it eventually turned out well and I managed to get Mozu to chapter 4, I would've focused more on her but right now she has only a 15% chance of gaining Magic,that is if Aptitude is 10% extra, but in Dark Mage she would have a 35% chance which isn't a lot to be honest but it is a bigger chance of getting her to be a decent mage compared to Arthur who will have 20%.
XrEmAsk.jpg
99 EXP really!? She leveled up Magic atleast once! She also has her lance rank at D so in Chapter 9 she can use Javelins and help out that way until we get her to Dark Mage.

Current Team (End of Chapter):

LV. 11 Troubadour!Silas (HP-23, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-6, Res-10(+2))
LV. 10 Fighter!Arthur (HP-27(+5), Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-11, Spd-10 Lck-2, Def-10, Res-4)
LV. 8 Fighter!Odin (HP-27(+5), Str-13, Mag-5, Skl-15, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-9, Res-3)
LV. 4 Villager!Mozu (HP-17, Str-8, Mag-1. Skl-7, Spd-9, Lck-5, Def-6, Res-2)
Fillers:
LV. 9 Jakob
LV. 7 Effie
LV. 7 Elise
This time I am going directly into chapter 9 seeing as there is no character to class change this turn around, so no grinding for a while.
Edited by FireRuby14

Chapter 9

Current Team Pre-Chapter 9:

LV. 11 Troubadour!Silas (HP-23, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-6, Res-10(+2))
LV. 10 Fighter!Arthur (HP-27(+5), Str-13, Mag-0, Skl-11, Spd-10 Lck-2, Def-10, Res-4)
LV. 8 Fighter!Odin (HP-27(+5), Str-13, Mag-5, Skl-15, Spd-10, Lck-10, Def-9, Res-3)
LV. 4 Villager!Mozu (HP-17, Str-8, Mag-1. Skl-7, Spd-9, Lck-5, Def-6, Res-2)
In chapter 9 we see the return of Azura and our favorite loli Nyx, I honestly don't remember what stats Azura had when she joined I completely forgot to take pictures this time around which is a bad habit so I'm very sorry but I do think she was LV. 5, anywho here are the stats of our Nyx when she joins.
LV. 9 Dark Mage!Nyx (HP-20, Str-1, Mag-12, Skl-5, Spd-11, Lck-3, Def-4, Res-8)
I must say this chapter went way smoother than expected, I have benched Effie so I have no tank so I had to rely on my only person who could tank hits and use a 2 range weapon, Arthur. Sadly neither Odin and Niles have D rank in Axes so I couldn't use them at all. Anywho I paired Arthur with Niles to gain the Fighter A support bonus which to be honest feels kinda cheap since one would not normally have such bonuses but I guess this is a reward I get for butchering my units, So I also set Elise next to Arthur since she is only being put on the field for her passive ability which I thanks the lord that she has otherwise this chapter would've been very but VERY difficult to complete!
So once Arthur managed to tank and actually hit both the lancer and a archer with his hand axe I immediately sent everyone to abuse attack stance and finish them all in one player phase since otherwise they would've killed my units. Oh, yeah by this point I had already grabbed Nyx and brought her back with the others and I also had Jakob whos only purpose to still be there is as a debuffer, the healing duty is still only Silas' and he never gets any killing blows but he may occasionally still be used as a guard stance for my MU since my team is lacking on tanky units and a -6 Damage(Jakob's skill and Elise's) is appreciated..
Zoom past that the shrine maiden had enfeeble so I wasted some turns throwing Odin, Elise, Jakob and Mozu to her range since I won't risk anyone dying and I really detest restarting chapters. The archers were dealt by Arthur guarded with Niles and Nami(MU) guarded with Jakob and Elise next to them in the spot were only one Archer could attack them at a time so we could slowly tackle them. After that was done Arthur, Niles and Nyx with everyone upwards to get the chest and the rest went south.
Also Azura was doing her little sneak game but in one turn I had forgotten to move her so she was fighting the Samurai that was going around in circles, let's just say she barely survived and sadly the Vulneraries were consumed... thanks heavens Azura can pack a punch and was rescued towards the other by Silas so she could finish helping with the push in the south which went quite well.
Zooming by, everyone in the middle died and such, I had managed to cover the bottom two stairs so reinforcements wouldn't pop out and just murder me but the upper one was open and four lancer popped out, one with a Bolt Naginata, another with a Dual Naginata and the rest with Steel Naginatas I believe, due to my weird positioning I had to make Niles/Odin tank 3 of them with Elise nearby and the Dual Naginata instead tried to run towards Mozu and she could survive one encounter with him thanks to the Brass' Naginata giving 1+ on Def and Res.
And to our favorite boss of all Haitaka... oh me oh my he has scary stats I had to make my unit tank a hit one turn then Jakob debuff so everyone could rush in there and chip damage, thankfully Odin has good skill and a 80% hit chance which I trusted to end Haitaka and he succeeded. In the end I just made Silas heal everyone since the more levels he has hopefully more Magic he will have and then I may have used Azura's to gain her some levels but I only got her to 8 since that would mean just wasting a lot of turns on just that.

Current Team (End of Chapter):

LV. 12 Dark Mage!Nami (HP-22, Str-5, Mag-16, Skl-10, Spd-9, Lck-9, Def-7, Res-8)

LV. 14 Troubadour!Silas (HP-24, Str-7, Mag-4, Skl-16, Spd-12, Lck-12, Def-7, Res-11+2)
LV. 11 Fighter!Arthur (HP-27+5, Str-14, Mag-0, Skl-12, Spd-11 Lck-2, Def-10, Res-4)
LV. 10 Fighter!Odin (HP-29+5, Str-15, Mag-5, Skl-17, Spd-10, Lck-11, Def-11, Res-3)
LV. 6 Villager!Mozu (HP-18, Str-9, Mag-2. Skl-8, Spd-11, Lck-7, Def-8, Res-2)
LV. 8 Songstress!Azura (HP-16, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-13, Lck-10+4, Def-4, Res-13)
LV. 10 Dark Mage!Nyx (HP-20, Str-1, Mag-12, Skl-6, Spd-12, Lck-3, Def-4, Res-9)
Fillers:
LV. 11 Jakob
LV. 7 Elise
Bench Warmers:
LV. 7 IM HUNGRY
The next interlude will probably have Nyx as a Fighter and Arthur and Mozu as Dark Mages.

Interlude:

Nyx is now a Fighter:

0VWCQh4.jpg

Mozu is now a Dark Mage:

aJ1Vg1C.jpg

Arthur is now a Dark Mage:

J7Xzo9U.jpg

Current Team Status Pre-Invasion 1:

LV. 12 Dark Mage!Nami (HP-22, Str-5, Mag-16, Skl-10, Spd-9, Lck-9, Def-7, Res-8)

LV. 14 Troubadour!Silas (HP-24, Str-7, Mag-4, Skl-16, Spd-12, Lck-12, Def-7, Res-11+2)

LV. 11 Dark Mage!Arthur (HP-24+5, Str-7, Mag-6, Skl-9, Spd-8 Lck-1, Def-9, Res-8)

LV. 10 Fighter!Odin (HP-29+5, Str-15, Mag-5, Skl-17, Spd-10, Lck-11, Def-11, Res-3)

LV. 6 Dark Mage!Mozu (HP-17, Str-4, Mag-8. Skl-7, Spd-9, Lck-5, Def-7, Res-7)

LV. 8 Songstress!Azura (HP-16, Str-7, Mag-3, Skl-14, Spd-13, Lck-10+4, Def-4, Res-13)

LV. 10 Fighter!Nyx (HP-23, Str-8, Mag-6, Skl-9, Spd-15, Lck-4, Def-5, Res-5)

I will be doing Invasion 1 to get atleast Odin or Niles to rank D in Axes, and basically try to get ranks as high as possible. Also I have 4 paralogues available: Kana, Silas, Percy and Ophelia's I will only do them if I am really struggling when I try to do Chapter 10 due to me having a class Composition of 3 Fighters and 3 Dark Mages who are at E ranked weapons, so yeah... any helpful hints are appreciated.