Deciding Who To Marry Next Playthrough

Sai1523

So now that I have completed all three paths its time to finally get to my second revelations playthrough. At the moment for me its a three way tie between Ophelia, Charlotte, and Elise. Since I used all three a decent amount in my other playthroughs this decision comes as a challenge for me. I like all three of them for different reasons so i'm looking for someone else's input. What do you guys think?

Better question: What do you want out of everyone that's NOT Kana? Kana can fill any niche, so if you can sort everyone else, you can place Kana. Once you know what you want out of your kid, you can plan your pairings accordingly.

Personality mostly. I believe any unit can be good granted you put the time in. If I really wanted a godlike partner I would probably just look up like the highest growth rate characters. However that is not the case for this one.

Hmmm. . .go with Charlotte, she's the most interesting of the three. Personally, I'd go with Beruka, but that's just my personal bias speaking.

Elise, because... well, I don't have a very good reason besides healer bias. Well, that, and she's just soooo darn cute.

I usually say marry the one with the best voice, since you'll be hearing it a lot. But you like three characters with awesome voices, so that's out the window.

Another deal is that marrying healers to a front-line fighter isn't really ideal because sometimes you'll want to Pair Up with your spouse for stat boosts and protection and you usually need your healers to stay on the field healing, not glued to you in Pair Up. So that's a point against Elise.

Ophelia and Charlotte are both great. Great voices, huge critical rate, nice designs. But I'm going to vote Charlotte because she joins way earlier in Revelation and she can use the Frying Pan.

Elise. Cutest and the most carefree. Doubtful you will ever get stressed with her around. As a unit, she caps Mag/Spd/Lck/Res easily. She can also reclass to Wyvern or other classes, including your own.

Charlotte. Because she marries for money for a noble reason. Plus, she can get a great critical rate with the proper build.

(I just can't get myself to marry the siblings I learned my lesson marrying Ryoma and the second gen characters.)

Charlotte. Because she marries for money for a noble reason. Plus, she can get a great critical rate with the proper build.

I chuckled here. "What's a good reason to marry that woman?" "Oh, she marries for money!"

Revelations is probably the best place for it, as you can grind more money, while on Conquest your funds are more limited and this could lead to a strain in the relationship.

So actually the relationship will require money from real life as well, as you will need the gold DLC for a steady income of funds to keep her happy.

Since Charlotte is the only character in the FE franchise that will require action from you outside the game, you could say you have a pretty good candidate for unique perk.

Edited by Lanko