RC [Smash 4 Tournament] Grand Victor Ice Sage

Jedi

Welcome to Radiant Confrontation, the 3rd series of our ever growing smash scene. We are looking to begin this on the 16th, as JBF is closing here soon, keep your eyes on that, the finals should be intense!

There is also going to be a gimmicky side tourney as well in the near future, stay tuned

The Bracket http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/radiant2016

Ruleset
3 Stock
8 Minutes
Best 2 of 3, except in Finals, best 3 out of 5
Double Elimination
No Customs

Starter Stages
● Battlefield
● Final Destination
● Smashville
● Dreamland 64
● Town & City
Counterpick Stages
● Duck Hunt
● Lylat Cruise
● Halberd**
● Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega Stages are banned and vice versa.**
** New to our ruleset

The way stage choice works is thus, either both players agree to a stage to start on, or do a method to decide who starts striking stages, my personal suggestion is Game & Watch Hammer, which is when both players pick Game & Watch and use his Side B move and whomever gets a higher number gets the first stage strike. This is also a good way to lag test.

The person who strikes first, strikes a stage from the Starter list, then the 2nd person strikes a stage and this continues until only one starter stage left which is the one you both play on

Whomever wins a match, can strike 2 stages and the person who lost may select out of the remaining legal stages. There is also something called Dave's Stupid rule, where you cannot counter-pick to a stage you've won on in the set

This will keep the strict timelines seen in Joined by Fate (JBF)

Character Changes - While you can change your characters during the set, you must tell your opponent you are switching and who to, as is proper in an official tournament. Unless you 2 agree to be secretive, I don't mind either way

There is also the Gentleman's agreement, in which both players can agree to play on a nonlegal stage, this also can override Dave's Stupid Rule

Mii Fighters are allowed, but they must be 1111 set, sorry folks.

- Matches will be recorded and sent to me, may as well add my NNID which is Jedisupersonic, in advance to prep for this. I will also be uploading them to my channel for a tourney playlist, I have a capture card so time doesn't matter.

- Please give me your NNID when you sign up, even if you did previously, just for consistency sake, This is including those 4 who early signed up

1. Jedi - Jedisupersonic
2. Draco - Dracocoa
3. StardustRicon - MrStardustRicon
4. Jotaro Kujo - TheTinyImp
5. Elieson - elieson
6. Dotty - RagamuffinDotty
7. Euklyd - euklyd
8. Raven - VanguardRaven
9. General Horace - WAKKAWAKKAWAKKA
10. Clarinets - Pick1e
11. Squid Lord Doof - PrfDoofus
12. IceSage - IceSage776
13. Tsunami - Tsunami922
14. Shezzy - muforfun
15. Yoshi - Albee2398
16. PeaceRibbon - PeaceRibbon

Subs in Case we need em
1. DreadFighter
2. Batter
3. Gemma
4. Aura Wolf

Scheduling

Round 1
4/16 to 4/20 (It ends at midnight)

Round 2/Round 1 Losers
4/21 to 4/25

Semi Finals/Round 2 Losers
4/26 to 4/29

Winners Finals/Round 3 Losers
4/30 to 5/3

Losers Quarters
5/4 to 5/6

Losers Semis
5/7 to 5/9

Losers Finals
5/10 to 5/12

Grand Finals
5/13 to 5/15

Round 1

IceSage vs PeaceRibbon

Tsunami vs Yoshi

Jedi vs Clarinets

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/in

NNID = euklyd

EDIT: Jedi wishes it to be publicly known that he desires me to rig the seeding to force Ice and Dotty to fight Round 1. As I am a benevolent dictator, I have refused.

Edited by Euklyd

EDIT: Jedi wishes it to be publicly known that he desires me to rig the seeding to force Ice and Dotty to fight Round 1. As I am a benevolent dictator, I have refused.

I was joking geez :P:

i'm trash as i havent played for months (was trash to begin with but even moreso now)
but i'll join anyway since i've set up my wii u once more and can play

nnid: VanguardRaven

Jedi wishes it to be publicly known that he didn't actually mean it when he said what he did.

We refuse to comment on that which is known to us privately.

i'm trash as i havent played for months (was trash to begin with but even moreso now)

but i'll join anyway since i've set up my wii u once more and can play

nnid: VanguardRaven

Welcome Raven! Its nice to see you here :)

Jedi wishes it to be publicly known that he didn't actually mean it when he said what he did.

We refuse to comment on that which is known to us privately.

Wut lol.

What a villain.

I will have order in this court :P:

Edited by Jedi

I'll join.

I can't play until the 18th though when I'm done my finals, so if that's an issue with your schedules, don't add me.

NNID is PrfDoofus

Edited by Squid Lord Doof

Shezzy who posted that last quote in your Sig.

It's wrong on a fundamental level and I wanna laugh at it

Nah, PM's or the thread work just fine, you wanna join?

I actually got a retreat on the 16th that'll last all afternoon, so I think it'd be best to sit this out. I gotta get back into playing smash anyways since I fasted from it. Maybe I'll look into the gimmick tourney though!

I'll join.

I can't play until the 18th though when I'm done my finals, so if that's an issue with your schedules, don't add me.

NNID is PrfDoofus

The first match will be from the 16th to the 20th, so fair game for you. Same at @PeaceRibbon