• "Fate has brought us here!"
    • "Forgive me!"
    • "I must end you!"
    • "My prayers are with you!"

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superior Trash Talk! (I still can't believe he has the same VA as Hector Birtwhistle.

I'm gonna have to go with "This ends now!" because he is the only one of Corrin's retainers to share this quote with them...

[spoiler=actual spoilers]

and "I'll have my revenge!" is a bit spoilery. Specially in Revelations. He doesn't hint at wanting revenge anywhere else in the game (I think. Feel free to correct me.)

I wish Gunter was a much more useful unit than he is in the game because he is one of my favorites in the game.

Favorite quote from him would be "I will cut you down!" just because of the way his VA says it. D.C. Douglas did an amazing job as Gunter.

"Let us begin", because it gives me Malik vibes from Tales of Graces (he would start off every mystic art with "Let's begin").

Edited by The DanMan

I only like "Time for your final bow" because the rest is just weird. Like "my heart is singing" is a weird thing to say before killing someone

"Let us begin", because it gives me Malik vibes form Tales of Graces (he would start off every mystic art with "Let's begin").

A MAN SPEAKS WITH HIS BACK

I went with "Time for your final bow!", though I think the other ones are cool in their own ways.

For Gunter, went with "A grave mistake!" though REVENGE woulda been nice to go with too.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

"My heart is singing." Originally I wasn't fond of this crit quote but it grew on me over time. I like to think her saying this is her declaring that she's in the zone. "Time for your final bow" is a close second for delivery and uniqueness.