I'm here for the Cipher

TripleCritical

... And other things, of course.

Hello everyone!

I'm a not-so-young lady from Italy who enjoys trading card games and videogames.

I have been lurking on Serenesforest for a long time (I remember me and my mother looking for tips regarding Radiant Down on here) but never had the chance to join the forum. Thank you to all the staff and members who helped us in the past!

I choosed to jump into the Cipher world since I had some spare money and I can't wait for Fates ANYMORE. At the moment I am playing with proxed cards only (proxies? Proxied? Uuuh, not-real-cards) and I am enjoying it so far! My first decks will be here in 10-15 days. I am also planning to buy a box of Series 3 and one of Serie 2 to work on a black/white deck... And make some more decks for my friends.

Also, I am looking for more FE-loving buddies to randomly chat with.

I apologize for any typos or grammar mistakes, at times I just can't English.

Feel free to ask me questions if you want, I'm here for that.

Have a good time!

I remember playing with "proxy cards" way back when I first started getting into Pokemon. I have a few (legitimate) Cipher cards from Series 2, and they look great! Don't know Japanese too well, so I haven't done much with them, though. Haha.

Ciao, Konnichiwa, Salutations, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the Forest, TripleCritical!

Also, I am looking for more FE-loving buddies to randomly chat with.

I think you just hit the right place!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Hello! Welcome to the forest! And your english is good! I hope you enjoy the forums!

Hey there and thank you! I hope so, it seems a nice and lively place for now.

I remember playing with "proxy cards" way back when I first started getting into Pokemon. I have a few (legitimate) Cipher cards from Series 2, and they look great! Don't know Japanese too well, so I haven't done much with them, though. Haha.

Ciao, Konnichiwa, Salutations, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Hehe, playing with proxies is quite common in the competitive card games area. Some cards can be quite expensive, it's always better to know if you REALLY NEED that/those card/s or not. Besides, it's better to try to play than not playing at all!

Some arts from the Cipher are great! I admit I was attracted to the game also by the graphics. I think they work great as a collection as well (like, how cool are Sorcerer Odin and Sorcerer Ophelia?!?).

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forums, your english is fine btw, Fates is only a month away for us Europeans :P and on ciphers, i like the art from the cards, dont think id ever play the gamee as I can't read them XD

Haha, thank you! Waiting for game releases makes me feel like a 5-year-old kid in front of a candy shop XD

Welcome to the Forest, TripleCritical!

I think you just hit the right place!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much!

Hey there TripleCritical!

Who's your favorite character, and what's your favorite Cipher card?

Hey!

I don't think I have only one favourite character in the series. I like Erika, Ephraim, Saleh, Thethis, Ilyana, Calill, Henry and Laurent the most for plenty of reasons.

My favourite Cipher card so far is White Blood Kamui. Too bad it's quite expensive at the moment. I hope to find at least one in the box I will get!