Didn't know if should be posted here, but I want to explain about my trolling

First of all, I didn't know if I should post it somewhere else, since Serious Discussion rules says that "Serious Discussion isn't your personal soap-box to come to for validation, do not hope nor expect to "preach to the choir." And General discussion seems to a 2.0 help thread with other forum that are a bunch of long threads.

Secondly, I just want to explain for my trolling.

You see, when I get upset or frustrated, I troll people to make myself feel better. But reading your comments realize it was wrong, as I was going closer to a permaban. I really don't want to get permabanned, as I'm banned from the places I love to go to. (Smashboards, KH13, Gamefaqs, 40% of reddit, Nintendo life, etc.) (But trolling to calm me down could explain my disorder)

Thirdly, I want to apologize. I see how my actions caused some annoyance to many users, I want to say sorry about that. I'm not great at jokes, and my tastes for hilarity are strange compared to others. I want to say sorry for this and hope we can move on from this thing and continue what you users been doing before I came here.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, you've never been warned for trolling my dude

i hate to break it to you but that's not what's been edging your warning points up

i appreciate that you're making an effort to stop being as bad a user though

i didn't even realize you were trolling

I knew he was trying to troll but it was really weaksauce. any troll that announces that they are a troll is a bad troll.

 If your 'trolling' has offended,
 Think but this, and all is mended—
 That we have just ignored you
 While these bad posts did go through.
 And this weak and idle theme,
 No more yielding but a dream,
 Gentle, do not reprehend.
 If we pardon, you will mend.
 And, if you are an honest sort,
 We'll have no reason to report,
 Now to ’scape the admin’s tongue,
 You will make amends ere long.
 Else Xaddgx a liar call.
 So good night unto you all.
 Give me your hands if we be friends,
 And you had best restore amends.

Man, I'm beginning to look totally lame compared to this guy

May I suggest finding a therapist? Making yourself feel better at the expense of others is really harmful behavior, and has some pretty nasty consequences IRL. It's not because you're bad/broken, it's so that you can find alternate coping techniques.

But wait isn't that from midsummer's night dream (with edits).

nice though.

No, I actually invented octambic pentametre just to make an effort post on serenes forest dot net, the Far from the Forest section, to address one memester I've barely ever heard of. I put a lot of effort into my low-effort Far from the Forest shitposting, matched only by my incredibly unsubtle, transparent sarcasm.

No, I actually invented octambic pentametre just to make an effort post on serenes forest dot net, the Far from the Forest section, to address one memester I've barely ever heard of. I put a lot of effort into my low-effort Far from the Forest shitposting, matched only by my incredibly unsubtle, transparent sarcasm.

don't troll