• Strategist
    • Butler
    • Dark Knight
    • Sorcerer
    • Dark Falcon (DLC)
    • Grandmaster (DLC)
    • Other

Hello Serene Forest members!

So im wondering what to do with Leos son Forrest. Hes so fabulous looking and his mother is Felicia, which is like the most optimal pairing to Leo in Conquest. But what class is best for this child? Id love to here your insight on how to make him a very good unit!

I always put Forrest as a Strategist, mostly because he appears to have a unique model for it and I find it to be his "canon" class. I think his magic cap is higher in the Sorceror class but you lose the ability to use staves.

My current Forrest has Death Blow, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Axebreaker and Gentilhomme. His mother is also Felicia, who really is a good mother for Forrest.

It depends mostly on what you prefer and what you need on your team.

Since he's not Ophelia, I don't see the point in trying to crit' stack on Forrest. I prefer him as a Strategist as a high MOV combatant that can heal and perform staff duty as needed.

He's a beautiful man. I wish I appreciated +MAG Kana more so that I would marry him.

I run my Sakura!Forrest with a sorc Ophelia as pairup fodder. It increases his mag cap by 7. With that, his mag bests Elise!Ophies. At least mine, anyway. But it really depends on what you want.

Forrest is best as a Stategist.

Forrest's defenses are low, granted not as low as Elise's, but it's low enough that Strategist's low defense won't matter much. Strategist gives him high Mov, allows him to heal, and makes use of his great magic stat.

That being said, he makes a great Sorceror or if Sakura is his mother, he makes a great Onmyoji as well. And he loooooves Tomefaire.

Sakura really is one the best mothers for Forrest.

Edited by Water Mage

• 2 months later...