Maximum number of Coins that can be transferred to RD on HM run

Just curious if anyone knows with high accuracy the maximum number of coins it is possible to obtain on an HM playthrough of this game. As far as I'm aware there are like ~5 available from the ship chapter, 2 from the desert chapter, and 1 in Naesala's starting inventory. If someone could confirm these and or let me know if there are any others that would be great!

Note that it has to be on Hard Mode, since I need all 3 Seraph Robes for maximum transfers, and I think the number of coins in the ship chapter varies based on what difficulty you are on, so please be careful about that.

http://serenesforest.net/path-of-radiance/miscellaneous/item-locations/ is your friend.

In chapter 12 Hard mode, the coins that appear on enemy reinforcements are balanced by the coins that do not appear on initial enemies.

Two more coins can be stolen from enemy ravens in chapter 18 Hard mode that do not appear on any other mode.

So there are two coins in chapter 12 (same as in Normal mode, but on different enemies); two in chapter 15 (same as in Normal mode); two in chapter 18 (unlike in Normal mode); and two in chapter 19 (same as in Normal mode). That adds up to eight.

Keep in mind that the enemy ravens in chapter 19 will go green if Ulki or Janaff speaks to Naesala and Naesala then speaks to Reyson (and I'm not sure that it's even possible to get rid of Naesala any other way), so you'll have to kill or rob those ravens before that happens.

Edited by Paper Jam

Ah, OK thanks for the help! I was thinking that you didn't include the Coin from Naesala in your count, but then I realized that I would only be able to get that if I forfeited the Str transfer on Giffca.