Looking for someone to smash my Castle defenses

D4C

Castle Code:
10929-58061
42783-54641

I just wanna know if it was hard or easy '_>' Please and thank you

Edit: Also after fixing my team, can I change their skills without changing the my castle defense's skills?

Edited by D4C

I've tried using the the castle code but it's not working. I've tried and double checked the code multiple times too. You might have the wrong code up there.

And yes, you are free to change your skills to whatever you want. Your skills for your streetpass team and you castle defenses are changed when you choose to update your data. It will will never change unless you do so.

I don't get it. I tried as much as you and it says, "Could not find the data." I've even visited another member's my castle through the iCaslte Code and it works.There's just something wrong...

I'm sure you've done this but have you updated your data? My friends had this problem too, you got to update it.

Edited by Replica Model

I don't get it. I tried as much as you and it says, "Could not find the data." I've even visited another member's my castle through the iCaslte Code and it works.There's just something wrong...

I'm sure you've done this but have you updated your data? My friends had this problem too, you got to update it.

I updated it before I left, and I updated it again just now :/

You might be shadowbanned. This usually happens when illegal weapons, skills, classes or units are used/equipped/deployed, or if other data has been altered in any way other than from the game itself.

When this happens, nobody can visit your castle.

Edited by ItzMeeMario

You might be shadowbanned. This usually happens when illegal weapons, skills, classes or units are used/equipped/deployed, or if other data has been altered in any way other than from the game itself.

When this happens, nobody can visit your castle.

I was using hacked skills before and DIDN'T get shadowbanned, now that I'm using fair items and skills I get shadow banned???

After updating it and changing everything nearly 100 times, I believe I found a balance that works, anyone able to check?

After updating it and changing everything nearly 100 times, I believe I found a balance that works, anyone able to check?

Well, it worked. I got slaughtered though. Ahaha.

You might want to consider putting the units at the throne to hold.

Otherwise, someone will get around somehow and seize it.

I'm able to get on now and jeez, I could've beaten at least Ophelia if she didn't have Pavise...

I'm sure there's a way in which I could seize, though it requires some sacrifices, baiting and mounts... I have to try again tomorrow though, I saved accidentally.

I did use powersave but that wasn't what was jacking it up.

Uhm I'll fix it I think idk,

Also can someone explain this?

http://puu.sh/obAuw/33feff9229.jpg

Ok that is problem,no matter what,you still got banned if using any boss only thing

About Dragonskin,I don't know what you want to explain but that also boss only skill,it'll cause shadowban if you online with it

But hey,you fixed it right?

Edited by Ngtunganh