here to try out another forum's mafia

taesaek

hey there, i'm from a different forum site, and i recently got into mafia and was looking to see if there was maybe another site with more active games and such.
figured i'd still make an introduction post to see if those who do frequent this forum's mafia games could lead me int eh right direction.

i've only played fire emblem awakening so far, but i figured this was be a great place to start my FE journey along with expanding my horizons on more than just tbt.

We have one currently active game, if you want to see what it's like here. Most of the mafia subforum doesn't bite. Don't forget to read the Code of Conduct and all, so I can be lazy and occasionally play mafia all day long!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to SF!

If you're looking for our mafia subforum, look no further than here.

Where do you hail from, good sir?

@ everyone, thank you haha. sorry this is such a late reply, life got hectic.

originally i'm from the bell tree, but i figured i'd try to branch out a little bit and see if i can play some mafia on other forums as well. i'm still pretty new, i've only played a few games so far and i'm not all that experienced but i'm excited to branch out and experiment with game play.

as far as FE goes, i've only just got into the franchise but i'm already kicking my butt over not looking into it sooner because my gosh it's such a beautiful series so far. looking to start birthright here shortly. :)