Sumeragi and Mikoto online

PizzaRice

I would love to have Garon, Sumeragi, Arete, Lilith and/or Mikoto being recruitable!

I just really hope that Garon, Sumeragi, Arete, and Mikoto have C-A supports with their children/step children.

I'd prefer them to be guest characters (blue shield icon) -- perhaps like a free reward for completing all 3 story paths similar to how in a few older Fire Emblem characters, you get bonus units for the number of playthroughs you did (ie. Binding Blade's trial map characters; Sacred Stones Creature Campaign characters). Outrealms/Dragon Gate is just a cheesy answer, especially when the characters are supposed to be dead thanks to the story.

Similar to the amiibo characters, I don't mind them having critical cut-in portraits and voice acting.

Not to mention that there's already so much support grinding in this game -- moreso than in Awakening.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'd prefer them to be guest characters (blue shield icon) -- perhaps like a free reward for completing all 3 story paths similar to how in a few older Fire Emblem characters, you get bonus units for the number of playthroughs you did (ie. Binding Blade's trial map characters; Sacred Stones Creature Campaign characters). Outrealms/Dragon Gate is just a cheesy answer, especially when the characters are supposed to be dead thanks to the story.

Similar to the amiibo characters, I don't mind them having critical cut-in portraits and voice acting.

Not to mention that there's already so much support grinding in this game -- moreso than in Awakening.

Guest Characters after beating them on Hard or higher in a straight-up 1v1 with certain restrictions. Aka, fighting Sumeragi using Ryoma with the stats they had back in Chapter 5 to get Sumeragi to join.

an idea:

what if...and I hope they don't do this, but given the DLC track record, it could be a possibility...

they make DLC that allows players to recruit Garon, Sumeragi, Arete and/or Mikoto? Kinda like the spotpass chapters from Awakening.

I repeat before you guys fillet me, I don't think this would be a good idea, but they DID make the Deeprealms to justify the inclusion of kids. I...really wouldn't be suprised if such a thing ended up happening.

I entirely expected this to happen

Is japan not confirmed done getting DLC?

Especially since most of them were never "Completely" evil, mostly just meat suits for anakos, its even easier to write then gengrel/autism emmeryn

Edited by Tribute

I entirely expected this to happen

Is japan not confirmed done getting DLC?

Especially since most of them were never "Completely" evil, mostly just meat suits for anakos, its even easier to write then gengrel/autism emmeryn

As far as I know, no. We still dont have the Paragon Book, as well as the Shield Books; nor do we have a Apotheosis-tier map yet. So Japan should still be getting DLC in the works.

I mean it shouldn't be too bad, since the carbon copy of Future Past was actually pretty well done imo.

And I mean I would be lying if I said I didn't want to actually use Garon and his godlike Axe at some point.

I'm just naturally fearful of them being shoehorned in out of laziness, a'la the characters you mentioned.

As far as I know, no. We still dont have the Paragon Book, as well as the Shield Books; nor do we have a Apotheosis-tier map yet. So Japan should still be getting DLC in the works.

I mean it shouldn't be too bad, since the carbon copy of Future Past was actually pretty well done imo.

And I mean I would be lying if I said I didn't want to actually use Garon and his godlike Axe at some point.

I'm just naturally fearful of them being shoehorned in out of laziness, a'la the characters you mentioned.

Perhaps we should get this to Nintendo's attention on how much we want those characters.

So I took Lilith online a few times, I'd just attack people with Sumeragi and Mikoto and then surrender.

The one time I tried to attack someone with Lilith, my 3DS Crashed completely and even went as far as resetting itself, which is rather strange considering I can use her offline just fine.

tumblr_inline_o5fnhkGwQ41u0fe1d_400.pngtumblr_inline_o5fni0QeWk1u0fe1d_400.pngtumblr_inline_o5fnikFQiD1u0fe1d_400.png

Edited by DeathChaos25

So I took Lilith online a few times, I'd just attack people with Sumeragi and Mikoto and then surrender.

The one time I tried to attack someone with Lilith, my 3DS Crashed completely and even went as far as resetting itself, which is rather strange considering I can use her offline just fine.

tumblr_inline_o5fnhkGwQ41u0fe1d_400.pngtumblr_inline_o5fni0QeWk1u0fe1d_400.pngtumblr_inline_o5fnikFQiD1u0fe1d_400.png

It's probably because your online opponent isn't running the same hacks (and vice versa).

Is that from your personal Miiverse or another players? If that is from your own then what are you concerned or agitated about?

Are you serious?

Of course it's not my own Miiverse post. >_>

Edited by Roflolxp54

an idea:

what if...and I hope they don't do this, but given the DLC track record, it could be a possibility...

they make DLC that allows players to recruit Garon, Sumeragi, Arete and/or Mikoto? Kinda like the spotpass chapters from Awakening.

I repeat before you guys fillet me, I don't think this would be a good idea, but they DID make the Deeprealms to justify the inclusion of kids. I...really wouldn't be suprised if such a thing ended up happening.

They could make characters like the ice tribe king, Kotaro, Zola and Iago recruitable like Walhart in Awakening, but I don't think it'd really work with Garon, Sumeragi and Mikoto, unless they're just Einherjar or alternate world versions. There's a lot of main game dialogue that only makes sense with their deaths, even in the final chapters. Garon appears as an enemy in the final chapters of all three routes. Mikoto's death at least is referenced in basically all final chapters too. Even Lilith also suffers from that in spite of being ignored during most of the game.

Edited by NeonZ

They could make characters like the ice tribe king, Kotaro, Zola and Iago recruitable like Walhart in Awakening, but I don't think it'd really work with Garon, Sumeragi and Mikoto, unless they're just Einherjar or alternate world versions. There's a lot of main game dialogue that only makes sense with their deaths, even in the final chapters. Garon appears as an enemy in the final chapters of all three routes. Mikoto's death at least is referenced in basically all final chapters too. Even Lilith also suffers from that in spite of being ignored during most of the game.

Could be like the trial maps/Creature Campaign since FE6 and FE8 actually allow you to use characters including boss ones that died in the story, like Hector, Zephiel, Fado, Lyon, etc.