Please explain

D4C

That's mine and it is NOT HACKED

If that's the case, then explain what happened that led up to it.

And I am aware that you have used the Powersaves device before and have gotten shadowbanned before as well.

Edited by Roflolxp54

After I finally fixed the shadow ban I was going back to fixing my units to switch back their skills from the My Castle skills. If you use powersave to give your unit Dragonskin it doesn't allow it to become a re-learnable ability. Like I can give Kana galeforce with psave but she won't have it later, I have to earn the skill. I some how found this skill when switching back. I've been playing fe between league matches..

After I finally fixed the shadow ban I was going back to fixing my units to switch back their skills from the My Castle skills. If you use powersave to give your unit Dragonskin it doesn't allow it to become a re-learnable ability. Like I can give Kana galeforce with psave but she won't have it later, I have to earn the skill. I some how found this skill when switching back. I've been playing fe between league matches..

Hm, so it's found by accident.

Meanwhile, Einherjar/guest units have it easier as they can have at least the non-enemy skills hacked on, saved in the Logbook, and then dismissed from the Logbook, then bought back from the Logbook with the skills permanently learned.

Oh, and are you still able to have castle visitors and online matches?

Edited by Roflolxp54

False, hacked skills such as Dragonskin and Staff savant will not be permanently learned I can provide proof of this (divine shield as well i don't know about the rest)

False, hacked skills such as Dragonskin and Staff savant will not be permanently learned I can provide proof of this (divine shield as well i don't know about the rest)

I meant non-enemy-only skills -- you can still pull the same crap for stuff like Aptitude or Grisly Wound for the Einherjar units (and thus create a sort of skillbank for your actual story units to learn non-DLC skills from).

Might be good to have an actual step-by-step process assuming that you still remembered clearly what happened.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I meant non-enemy-only skills -- you can still pull the same crap for stuff like Aptitude or Grisly Wound for the Einherjar units (and thus create a sort of skillbank for your actual story units to learn non-DLC skills from).

Oh yea completely, but yea, technically this shouldn't be possible, so is there a way for kana to learn it?

Oh yea completely, but yea, technically this shouldn't be possible, so is there a way for kana to learn it?

Not that I know of, which is why I keep prodding you for the step-by-step procedure if you do actually remember clearly enough; it's all news to me.

Not that I know of, which is why I keep prodding you for the step-by-step procedure if you do actually remember clearly enough; it's all news to me.

What I THINK happened here is, it had to be passed down from mu? (I gave it to him) but this was WAY after I recruited kana, that's the only thing I can ever think about.

What I THINK happened here is, it had to be passed down from mu? (I gave it to him) but this was WAY after I recruited kana, that's the only thing I can ever think about.

Most definitely that. I've noticed Dragonskin and other enemy-only skills can be passed down (as they probably don't count as DLC/bonus), and it becomes a learned skill once your offspring gets it.

I'm aware of Powersaves not allowing skills to be kept permanently, as it was a thing they did with Awakening as well. Not surprised I'm hearing this again for Fates.