How to make Rallying Shigure?

I gave him Kaze as a father after careful consideration, since Speed is his strong suit.

Shigure will never really be that bulky, but at least capitalizing on his speed will keep him from being doubled on the off chance that he does see combat.

as a Rally Bot, I think that depends on your team at large, but the core ones are definitely Spectrum, Speed, and Movement.

Rally Strength and Magic are good overall of course, but Rally Skill is paramount if you use something like a Nohrian Trust build on any of your core units, and youre gonna want Rally Luck if you're using Midori's signiature Miracle build.

As a class, Falcon Knight is by far the best class for a Rally user. The good thing about Shigure is that, being a child unit, he can fight well through sheer raw stats alone. Just give him a Brave Lance, Peri's Lance, and a Bolt Naginata, and round off his item slots with some staves. He can make a very versatile rallybot this way imo.

Laslow can do a similar niche, however the only way he can get Falcon Knight is through Selena, which does make me sad since I usually pair her elsewhere.

Hope this helps, friend.

Depends on your team. Really.

Need to nuke something fast? Rally Strength/Magic/Speed.

Need to tank? Rally Defense/Resistance.

Need skill procs? Rally Skill/Luck.

Since I have a very offensive set-up, Shigure had Rally Strength/Skill/Speed/Spectrum (Strength was inherited, Skill was through Soliel, Speed was from himself, and Spectrum was from DLC). If I had to stick a fifth one in there, I'd do Rally Magic for Ophelia's sake.

Oh right, Movement, I forgot about that one since it's DLC and I didn't use it in Awakening (movement bonus from Heart, but this time around a male wants to rallybot because of Spectrum--you can get that without amiibo, right?)

Oh right, Movement, I forgot about that one since it's DLC and I didn't use it in Awakening (movement bonus from Heart, but this time around a male wants to rallybot because of Spectrum--you can get that without amiibo, right?)

Right,just need fell brand

Step one, use laslow

Step 2, if you really want that piss weak heal rally just slap 5 rally skills on shigure depending on the other units you bring (spectrum, move, whatever, whatever, whatever)

Edited by joshcja

Step one, use laslow

Step 2, if you really want that piss weak heal rally just slap 5 rally skills on shigure depending on the other units you bring (spectrum, move, whatever, whatever, whatever)

laslow has +1 str and spd...

im not gonna act like that +1 doesnt make a difference, but its far from saying that Shigure is "piss weak".

laslow has +1 str and spd...

im not gonna act like that +1 doesnt make a difference, but its far from saying that Shigure is "piss weak".

Shigure's is conditional, and conditionally good things are bad for someone who thinks in absolutes (like the guy your replied to). Still, there's some pretty funny things you can do with him, if one is willing to sacrifice a rally slot for Amaterasu. . .

Laslow's is good because his personal rally stacks with all other rallies.

Shigure's is conditional, and conditionally good things are bad for someone who thinks in absolutes (like the guy your replied to). Still, there's some pretty funny things you can do with him, if one is willing to sacrifice a rally slot for Amaterasu. . .

Laslow's is good because his personal rally stacks with all other rallies.

Yeah, I still need to understand the whole "optimal vs fun" thing. I always try to find a good balance between the two. I assumed this is what the TC was going for because they wanted a Rallybot Shigure. My apologies though, I just felt I had to point out that Shigure is far from a bad unit.

Also from a personal standpoint its harder to make a Rallybot Laslow if he's not married to Selena or Azura (or F. Corrin), due to the Flight + Staff support FK offers.

I will agree that Laslow is the best if you can get him FK, which I assumed the TC didnt get.

My suggestion to the TC is grabbing an Einherjar Laslow if you're ok with using Einherjars.. I remember seeing a Skills Castle that had a FK Laslow with Spectrum + Movement already on, for example. Otherwise Shigure is fine if you dont want to, and cant give him FK via marraige.

If you want a practical set up for Shigure it might be something like this:

Father: Arthur(Rally STR)

Mother: Azura

Shigure: Natural Sky Knight(SPD)

A+ Percy: -> Reclass Dracoknight(DEF)

In total you get Rally STR SPD and DEF.

Rally Magic can be gotten from Izana, and Felicia or Elise as a strategist can get Rally Resistance

But then again if you want rally def, just pay 2000 and use Gunter

Edited by JSND

Rally Magic can be gotten from Izana, and Felicia or Elise as a strategist can get Rally Resistance

Shigure's other class is Troubadour, so he can get his own Rally Resistance.

Laslow is a good dad if you want to make him a rally bot

Laslow will pass down Rally Strength (A+ Flannel)

Aqua will pass down Rally Magic (A+ Sakura)

He can then pick up Rally Resistance (Strategist), Skill (Bow Knight), and Speed (Falcon Knight) from his natural class set and Rally Spectrum from Grandmaster. If you care for Rally Luck you can have him wed Mitama. From there, the only rally he would miss would be Defense.

I'd run Spectrum, Speed, Skill, Strength, and Magic/Resistance

One very important thing for a Rallying Shigure to have is a self-heal skill since his personal rally only heals units with less hp than him. Renewal is probably your best bet here since Sol and Lifetaker require combat which you don't really want a Rallybot to see any of.

Wait did people seriously think Shigure is a good rallybot because of his PS?

I thought the whole "Shigure is a good rallybot" comes from him having natural progression into Rally SPD

Well, rallybots work the same way as healers do when you run an advancing guard-style offensive where you refresh, plow through some stuff, and set up a line to prevent your healers/bots from taking damage. This was way more useful in Tellius (RD in particular) over Awakening, but I can see it finding its way into Fates. The thing about stacking Shigure's personal skill with rallies is that he can perform a weak heal on multiple units while also providing stat buffs that may prevent the need for future heals. And if he's coming in from behind the safety of the vanguard, he's going to be at max HP the overwhelming majority of the time. So the trick is to figure out how to get him into a class where he's going to have a lot of HP so he can heal those powerful frontliners while using the Rally command. The best compromise between movement and HP is Wyvern Lord, but I think the option of healing or using an aggro staff on the turns you don't want to rally puts preference on Falcon Knight.

Wait did people seriously think Shigure is a good rallybot because of his PS?

I thought the whole "Shigure is a good rallybot" comes from him having natural progression into Rally SPD

He's certainly going to be a whole lot better than anyone else bar Laslow because of it.

3-5 HP after you finished setting up Rally Shigure, which is around chapter 23-24 isn't a lot better

it would be much better if Shigure heals 10 hp flat or something. 10% is hilariously bad

Edited by JSND

3-5 HP after you finished setting up Rally Shigure, which is around chapter 23-24 isn't a lot better

it would be much better if Shigure heals 10 hp flat or something. 10% is hilariously bad

It also only works if your hp is lower than... azura's kid.

Which makes it great for killing vantage while leaving your ass in kill range, and not much else.

He's like, strictly worse than the ch23 MoA in game, and isn't named Laslow or Azura in post.

Edited by joshcja

• 4 weeks later...

Shigure seems like a good candidate for rallybot, but what rallies are generally best, and on a possibly related note, what father does he want?

I actually have a Rallybot Shigure, so you can contact me if you want my castle code.

I gave Shigure Silas as a father, because it gave him the good defense for a Rallybot.

He'll get Rally Speed from Falcon Knight, which should be his final class (equipped with the Guard Naginata for max defense/resistance).

I S-Supported him with Rhajat and turned him into an Onmyoji, giving him both Rally Magic and Luck.

I changed him over to a Dark Flier to get him Rally Movement, and then into a Strategist, his heart seal, to get Rally Resistance.

After that just change him into a Falcon Knight, and he'll get Rally Speed on his own.

Unfortunately I had to get the rest of the Rally skills online (as I was playing BR and didn't have access to Nohrian classes)

Hope that helps you?

Edited by CWGameplay

You want to get Rally Str, Spd, and Skl unless you want to use a witch or you're using Midori.

​If you S Arthur, you can get access to all three. Arthur can A+ Niles to pass Rally Skill, and Azura can S Arthur to pass Str (or you can get it on Shigure himself via heart seal. Either will work).

​If you're on birthright, same thing applies with Avatar with Fighter secondary. S Azura passes down Str while Avatar friendship seals Shura to get Skill.

​Movement from dark falcon and spectrum from grandmaster and you're good to go probably.

He can't A+ Percy if he is his brother. Edit: Actually now I'm not sure... could someone check that?

Edited by iavasechui

No clue, but here's a better way of doing the above (Revelations):

Azura: Marry Niles

Now, for the rallies. . .

Rally Skill/Speed/Resistance/Movement/Spectrum - Shigure can get this on his own

Rally Strength - Have Niles A+ Arthur and pass it down

Rally Magic/Luck - Have Shigure marry Mitama

Rally Defense - A+ Percy

No clue, but here's a better way of doing the above (Revelations):Azura: Marry NilesNow, for the rallies. . .Rally Skill/Speed/Resistance/Movement/Spectrum - Shigure can get this on his ownRally Strength - Have Niles A+ Arthur and pass it downRally Magic/Luck - Have Shigure marry MitamaRally Defense - A+ Percy

...or buy them online