Fire Emblem incest?

So i am wondering can lucina or her Mister marry chrom cause If her Mister marrys chrom then her sister is her mother and If lucina marrys chrom then she's her own mother

I've been wondering, if "Random Maiden" marries Chrom and becomes the mother of Lucina. Can Chrom still get an S-rank with another female? Or will the S-rank be blocked and only A be possible? Would be funny to see Chrom become in love with someone else, while you already had a child with the Maiden, just to get another child from a different woman XD

Edited by SSJDennis

Play 4 and you'll have your fill of incest.

I've been wondering, if "Random Maiden" marries Chrom and becomes the mother of Lucina. Can Chrom still get an S-rank with another female? Or will the S-rank be blocked and only A be possible? Would be funny to see Chrom become in love with someone else, while you already had a child with the Maiden, just to get another child from a different woman XD

S-Rank's blocked. Chrom may be dense, but hey, at least he doesn't cheat.

No incest in FE13. The closest thing you'll get to that is marrying Owain to Lucina and/or Chrom's other child, but even then, the localization changed it to "Companions".

The localization only changed Lucina/Owain, Owain/Kjelle and Owain/Cynthia to "companions," if Chrom fathers the other two. But Morgans of either gender can marry their uncle/aunt and have it be husband/wife, and only Owain/Lucina removes the explicit romantic elements from their S Support.

Edited by AzureSen

No incest in FE13. The closest thing you'll get to that is marrying Owain to Lucina and/or Chrom's other child, but even then, the localization changed it to "Companions".

Actually, there's a slight hiccup if I'm right. I married Lucina and my Morgan married Owain, they're listed as Husband and Wife.

I still don't think that should be allowed but I'm assuming it's a very situational thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, there's a slight hiccup if I'm right. I married Lucina and my Morgan married Owain, they're listed as Husband and Wife.

I still don't think that should be allowed but I'm assuming it's a very situational thing.

A second cousin wouldn't be illegal in real life in most places nor would the threat of harm to offspring be particularly large either. Edited by kcirrot

Even if Lucina marries Chrom, that does not necessarily make her her own mother. If, for instance, I have a child, then get married to someone who wasn't the mother of my child, that doesn't make her the mother of my child (unless you count step mom as mom, and even then, I think you might have to sign for guardianship of the child?). Theoretically, say it was legal in the US for a child to marry their parent...if a man married his child, that doesn't confer upon her the status of mother over herself or anyone else.

• 1 month later...

I've seen this somewhere before:

1. Have Chrom marry Olivia.

2. Have F!Robin marry Inigo.

3. Have the resulting Morgan marry Lucina.

Does that help?