No more marriage candidates?

Flareblade

I just got this problem in Birthright, as I'm using my main team on chapters only and the others on challenges that pop up. One guy is gonna be alone, I'm guessing it's gonna be Hinata.

Everything would be solved if they gave Scarlet or Reina a support list. The heck, they join you way earlier than Jakob/Felicia (whoever you didn't get first) and can only support Corn. There was plenty of time to develop their supports...

In Conquest I guess this would be solved by doing the same with Flora.

No idea if in Revelations you can miss someone.

Edited by Lanko

I let Benny take the singles hit, but it didn't really matter since I hardly used the kids in that run.

If you're playing BR or Rev, I'd say skip characters you don't like; in Conquest you probably want to miss kid chapters that are a pain in the ass, or that don't get you comparatively as much exp I guess.

How can you people not let L be born, the fuck is wrong with you

I agree

didn't awakening have this problem for female MU unless you were married to Chrom

I think there was actually an even bigger shortage of ladies, so marrying Gen1 as femRobin was less of an issue IIRC...

I just remember that I always went for Tiki as m!Robin so that as many dudes as possible could get laid, and even then, 2 guys had to be 4ever alone.

Awakening had... 13 dudes and 11 ladies that aren't Corrinsexual

So even if you marry gen 1 as a lady and everyone else gets paired up, that still gets you all the kids and only 1 dude has to be lonely. Not nearly as bad a problem as having to miss out on a kid if you marry...

Awakening was smart. There were 2 more dudes than ladies in the first gen, so even in the absolute worst possible scenario (Female Robin steals a dude, and Chrom marries the maiden, thus removing himself from the genepool) there's still exactly enough men to ensure every woman gets wed (Unless you fuck up with Sumia and her overly-high standards).

For Fates they just decided to be idiots. I don't know why.

I left Hayato forever alone in my Revelations file. I never liked Tharja so I have no interest in Tharja 2.0 (Though I did recruit her as a logbook unit), and Hayato's basically Ricken but supremely arrogant so he gets to be forever alone. It's basically a win-win.

I make the choose, not so along, of left Azama die alone if I play Revelation/Brighright'cause I don't care about him, and Mitama's head is weird, and in Conquest case I probably left Silas alone, he don't deserves nothing.

I prefer Awakening, the kids are less fanservice and you have more guys to use, except Virion, he dies alone always

It sucks that there's an uneven ration for marriage. They could've at least had Flora as a marriage option for Jakob and Scarlet as a marriage option for Ryoma.

If Flora and Scarlet only had Ryoma and Jakob as their other support options everyone would end up doing that pairing just to get all the kids, like how a lot of people marry Flora in Revelations just to get all the kids.

For me personally, I didn't have Hayato marry anyone, because I was never a big fan of Tharja, so Tharja 2.0 was kinda meh for me. However, this is in my current Revelation run on Hard. In my Lunatic run, I plan to marry Anna so that I can get all the children, even if I don't plan to use them all.

I could never leave a character unobtained because I want them all :v

That being said, I like the second gen females. It's the males that are... Eh. Except Shura. Adventurer plus that outfit... Mmmm... But I married Flora in one, am gonna marry Scarlet in another, and Anna in another so It's all good. Gonna have to make a file to marry Reina eventually...