Favorite Ships?

CWGameplay

I'm interested in seeing who people liked S-Supported and dislike S-Supported.

Go ahead and list who you liked together and who you disliked, and I'll go ahead and do the same.

Birthright

---------

Takumi x Oboro - This one was kind of obvious, and actually really cute.

Kamui x Setsuna - This was more me just liking Setsuna that anything, but I guess their supports are okay?

Hinoka x Subaki - I love this ship so much. It's one of the rare marriages that actually have a couple that have known each other before the war started, two already good friends.

Sakura x Kaden - Probably my favorite Birthright ship. It's very cute, and they just fit perfectly together.

Caeldori x Asugi - Shows a side of Caeldori you usually don't get to see. Where she actually stops being so uptight for once.

Conquest

---------

Felica x Xander - Xander being a maid is the funniest thing ever. Period.

Laslow x Peri - This one is kind of obvious as well, and is one of the most common ships in the game. Not going to spoil it if you haven't seen it somehow.

Odin x Selena - Deserved a little bit of a mention. I usually marry Odin myself, but this is really cute, especially since they know each other from "before".

Camilla x Niles - Not only do you get to see a softer more apologetic side of Niles, but Camilla reveals a lot about her Yandere obsession with Kamui, as well as some of her not so happy past.

Keaton x Azura - I dunno? Just cute. Nothing else I guess?

Hope I'm not forgetting any. Go ahead and tell me what some of your favorite ships are.

Edited by CWGameplay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree that Ryoma x Xander is the greatest homoship of two otherwise straight males since Bowie x Prince.

ME TOO TO BE HONEST

I wish I could do that in revelations-

Umm, I assume you meant Keaton.

Ooops, yeah, thanks.

Kaze x Saizo

Xander x Laslow

Azama x Hayato

Alrighty :^)

Why not ship Kaze and Saizo (besides the obvious reason)

Corrin x Azura: Well-written supports regardless of route, very sweet story interactions, a lot of neat parallels, and the game itself ships it! What's not to love?

Laslow x Peri: An amazing support chain with great development for Peri--exacerbated further if she's Soleil's mom in the Child Scramble DLC--and you get to see how much Laslow has matured since Awakening.

Ryoma x Elise: They make flower crowns together flower crowns that is adorable. The progression feels natural and Elise is at her most mature here.

Xander x Charlotte: #QueenCharlotte. I do think their JPN supports were better, but I still like their English ones.

Those four are the only ones I'd say are OTP for me. Some other ones I like:

Camilla x Niles: They have a lot in common--traumatic pasts, a tendency towards flirtation--and its one of Cam's best supports since her past gets so little detail. I like the thought of two broken people finding comfort in each other, too.

Takumi x Oboro: Agree with OP, this is obvious, and their supports are really cute..

Leo x Sakura: He helps her see the strength in her she believes doesn't exist. The S-support is also really sweet; "let's walk a while" is one of my favorite lines.

Arthur x Beruka: You get the hero teaching the assassin about justice, a really neat concept.

Keaton x Mozu: Country bumpkins bonding over being bumpkins, plus Mozu fits really well as Velouria's mom.

Kaden x Hana: The lazy narcissist with the sharp-tongued workaholic dynamic is old, but it works well in their case. They're both willing to learn something from the other, and they do.

Kaze x Nyx: Bookworm buddies is totally adorbs~

Edited by Abvora

Conquest

M!corrin x Camilla, and Im not sorry

F!Corrin x Lazward

Leo x Nyx

Xander x Peri

Odin x Selena

Kaze x Elise

Mozu x Keaton

Aura x Niles

Birthright

M!Corrin x Oboro

F!Corrin x Kaden

Ryoma x Hana

Hinoka x subaki

Sakura x Saizo

Revelations

Beruka x M!Corrin

Edited by MCProductions

Oboro x Benny

I really liked it based off of the fact that she is one of the few that isnt scared of Benny at first. Despite him being from Nohr, she actually treats him pretty kindly. I actually have a hard time putting the two with anyone else.

Azura x Corrin for Conquest

It actually works with how she is always there for Corrin. I thought it made sense, though I cant do it in Revelation knowing that they are cousins.

Right now that is the only two I have, I am having the hardest time actually matching people up because they have either too many they work so well with, or there isnt anyone that fits.

Edited by Tolvir

I think we can all agree that Ryoma x Xander is the greatest homoship of two otherwise straight males since Bowie x Prince.

Sorry, but I still think Takumi and Leo are better together if that's what we're doing.

As for my personal, non-shipper opinion, I always prefer people who have some genuine chemistry and preferably, mostly due to the way the supports are structured, established feelings beforehand. Saizou and Kagerou and Takumi and Oboro will always get my vote because of that.

This is what I'm going for in my current Revelations run.

I'm a little obsessed with pairings that have support in canon.

Hana x Corrin: Because muh waifu. I know Azura is almost certainly the canon wife for Male Corrin, but I'd rather marry my waifu and I don't want to doink my cousin.

Kaden x Azura: Because it makes Shigure and Selkie both really good, and their supports are basically Kaden saying "Hey, I don't really understand the complexities of your mind, but I don't care, I just want to be there for you and make you feel better", which is really nice.

Jakob x Felicia: Because servantshipping

Silas x Camilla: Because of their pasts and because it turns Sophie into an absolute monster.

Kaze x Kagero: Kagero and Saizo get a lot of shiptease in the game, but I'm pairing Saizo with someone else so I'm just giving Kagero to his brother.

Ryoma x Setsuna: No particular reason, they were just leftover and she's a pretty good mother for Shiro.

Oboro x Takumi: Obviously.

Saizo x Sakura: Because it's the closest hair color Asugi can get to Gaius, so that makes it canon for me.

Azama x Orochi: Pretty much the same reasons as Ryoma x Setsuna

Subaki x Selena: Because Caeldori needs to be an even more obvious Cordelia expy and Selena deserves to be tortured by seeing her "mother" again.

Hayato x Nyx: Because Rhajat needs to be a more obvious Tharja expy.

Xander x Charlotte: Because it's what Charlotte has always dreamed of and it gives Siegbert both insane attack and a glorious blonde Lion King mane.

Leo x Hinoka: I don't really care about Forrest as a unit so I don't mind giving him a mother that doesn't exactly work with his stats, and I wanted to marry one (and ONLY one) Nohrian royal with a Hoshidan royal to unite the kingdoms.

Benny x Rinkah: Because the only use I can find for Rinkah is passing down her good defense, and Ignatius is the best traditional tank among the kids.

Keaton x Effie: I'm making Effie screw the pooch (heheheh) because I take great pleasure in watching Velouria completely break everything that she touches.

Arthur x Beruka: Their supports are surprisingly nice despite their conflicting personalities, and Beruka passes down incredible Skill, which works well with Percy's insane Luck.

Odin x Elise: Because I need Ophelia to look as much like Lissa as possible. The supports are adorable too.

Laslow x Peri: Ordinarily I find it boring to pair up retainers (which is why Arthur x Effie irritates me to no end, and I see it EVERYWHERE), but this is arguably Peri's best support in terms of character development.

Niles x Mozu: This one's actually just personal preference, I the supports are sweet and it was one of the first pairings I did on my very first run of the game in Conquest. Mozu!Nina is also unbelievably powerful with Aptitude.

This leaves Hinata as the forever alone guy on this run. Sorry, samurai bro.

Corrin x Azura: Well-written supports regardless of route, very sweet story interactions, a lot of neat parallels, and the game itself ships it! What's not to love?

Ryoma x Elise: They make flower crowns together flower crowns that is adorable. The progression feels natural and Elise is at her most mature here.

Leo x Sakura: He helps her see the strength in her she believes doesn't exist. The S-support is also really sweet; "let's walk a while" is one of my favorite lines.

Arthur x Beruka: You get the hero teaching the assassin about justice, a really neat concept.

Kamui and Azura are great in Conquest, and still really good in Birthright. I agree.

Never seen Ryoma and Elise, but it seems really cute.

Leo and Sakura I've seen, and that's super cute.

Never seen Arthur and Beruka, I'll look into it.

Kaden x Azura: Because it makes Shigure and Selkie both really good, and their supports are basically Kaden saying "Hey, I don't really understand the complexities of your mind, but I don't care, I just want to be there for you and make you feel better", which is really nice.

Silas x Camilla: Because of their pasts and because it turns Sophie into an absolute monster.

Kaze x Kagero: Kagero and Saizo get a lot of shiptease in the game, but I'm pairing Saizo with someone else so I'm just giving Kagero to his brother.

Saizo x Sakura: Because it's the closest hair color Asugi can get to Gaius, so that makes it canon for me.

Hayato x Nyx: Because Rhajat needs to be a more obvious Tharja expy.

This leaves Hinata as the forever alone guy on this run. Sorry, samurai bro.

Kaden x Azura sounds really good! I'll have to see about that!

Never seen Silas and Camilla. I generally dislike Silas's supports, but ended up marrying him to Elise, so I could get Dark Knight Sophie.

I also shipped Kagero and Kaze, they fit well.

I actually shipped Felicia and Saizo, which gave me an Asugi resembling Gaius quite a bit.

I love Tharja, so I agree, I'll probably ship that. Not to mention that I don't use Hayato or Nyx, so they're perfect for eachother xD

I also had Hinata as my only single guy in Birthright. (BECAUSE I LOST MOZU, SO I HAD TO LEAVE ONE PERSON OUT >:^0)

Mozu x Every Dude - Mozu has some pretty well-rounded supports. Plus, I like the thought of her being able to marry into nobility despite her societal class.

Oboro x Benny - The S-rank made me coo. The thought of such a large brute of a man trembling because he was so afraid of being rejected was the epitome of cuteness.

Setsuna x Hinoka - I like the image of Hinoka constantly running after Setsuna to make sure she is okay. The fact that she would even do so tells me how much she cares for her.

Seigbert x Shiro - I really like thier support together as it paints them as opposites but they function similar to yin-yang, if that makes sense.

I would put more but I'm on mobile.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Look man I've been on the Ryoumarx train since like, the second trailer

But also Ryoma/Scarlet and Ryoma/Rinkah bc im a dirty multishipper

I also like Takuobo and Leokumi and LeoNiles and Shirosieg

Also I like Rinkah/Charlotte too

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'll give you conquest( one of the best supports in the game) and birthright.But revelation... Eh I'm not so sure. To me it just seemed really exposition heavy,discussing things that should of been talked about in the story.

On topic tho:

Corrin x Felicia: bias aside, I do think the transistion from c to s is pretty natural. It doesn't focus entirely on her gimmick and we get some insight into her character.

Arthur x Beruka: this guy made the emotionless assassin laugh. Nuff said. The whole support is pretty interesting too.

Azama x Orochi: the two trolls of hoshido.

Keaton x Selena: the tsunderes of nohr deserve each other

Laslow x Peri: Read the support and you'll understand why this is laslow's best ship.

Corrin x Azura: So canon it hurts.

I'm more of a same kingdom shipper.

I'll give you conquest( one of the best supports in the game) and birthright.But revelation... Eh I'm not so sure. To me it just seemed really exposition heavy,discussing things that should of been talked about in the story.

Oh I agree, it should have been discussed in the story, but since it wasn't I'll settle for grey-and-gray morality in a support. The A-support's also the only place you'll find info on Anankos' backstory without dishing out money for Hidden Truths, so it gets points for that.

Silas x Corrin is the only one for me so far. I love Silas and I thought their supports were really sweet. I feel like the game ships it kinda too. The whole childhood friends thing coupled with the fact that Silas is the person Corrin has technically known the longest outside of those who are family. And even without supports, Silas makes it clear how much he cares for Corrin.

Why do people say Corrin x Azura is canon? There are no canon pairings in this game as far as I see, every one of them is optional, just like in Awakening. I don't see it pushed as canon in the game either. They have story interactions, sure, but they never seemed anything more than friends to me. Even Chrom x Robin in Awakening has more leverage to me. Unless male Corrin gets different story dialogue with her or something? Not to mention certain spoilers make this pairing rather disgusting to think about. And I actually like Azura, btw, so there's no bias against her here.

Edited by Anacybele

Corrin x Felicia: bias aside, I do think the transistion from c to s is pretty natural. It doesn't focus entirely on her gimmick and we get some insight into her character.

If you ask me, this is definitely one support which shouldn't include her gimmick at all. What's the point of it here? We already know they both care a lot for each other, and that Corrin appreciates her even if she messes up, so what's the point?

It bothers me that it's not more about them two reading like they did in in the fortress, which is one of the few interesting tidbits we get from their life there. I don't know, I just wish Felicia's gimmick wasn't almost as ubiquitous in the supports as Setsuna's.

I'm into Corrin x Azura, esp on Conquest where I feel like Corrin has no one else who can really understand what he's going through; the Nohr siblings are supportive, but not really what I'd call empathetic to Corrin's situation (picking fights and throwing hissy fits whenever Hoshido siblings show up...).

EDIT: Corrin x Felicia is nice in any story as well.

Gotta go with Selena x Subaki, is just too perf.

Azama x Felicia is actually surprisingly adorable, and one of the few Azama supports I've seen where he's not a COMPLETE asshole the whole way though.

Saizo x Sakura is really cute (and also gives Asugi his closest-to-Gaius hair color, though I also like getting the power couple of Saizo x Kagero back together.

I'd also like to see Ryoma x Scarlet, haha. Though Ryoma x Rinkah is nice as well.

Edited by BANRYU

I'm going to put them in a spoiler because this list is gonna get reaaallllyyyyy long. I like a lot of pairings, tbh.

• Corrin x Laslow
  • Corrin x Flora
  • Corrin x Rinkah
  • Corrin x Scarlet
  • Corrin x Shura
  • Corrin x Kaze
  • Corrin x Niles (Eng only)
  • Corrin x Charlotte
  • Azura x Jakob
  • Azura x Kaden
  • Azura x Arthur
  • Felicia x Odin