No able to inherit certain skills in My Castle?

flaredare911

I understand you can't inherit skills from those with shields, but there are times it won't let me inherit certain skills. For example, I've tried to inherit Galeforce, Warp, and Aether but whenever I click on the character to inherit it, those specific skills aren't in the listing. Is it because I haven't bought all 3 versions opening up the Dark Falcon class (for galeforce)?

DLC skills can't be bought. Heck, you can't even buy them from your Unit Logbook.

DLC skills:

All skills from Lodestar, Vanguard, Grandmaster, Great Lord, Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Ballistician, and Witch classes

Non-HP Stat-taker skills

Point Blank

Paragon

Wing Shield

Armor Shield

Beast Shield

Bold Stance

I had a theory that I might not be able to inherit the skills because I didn't have access to the dlc that opened up the skills for me. But I can't inherit them even after purchasing them? I have to do it the old fashion way of leveling a witch up for warp?

DLC skills can't be bought. Heck, you can't even buy them from your Unit Logbook.

DLC skills:

All skills from Lodestar, Vanguard, Grandmaster, Great Lord, Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Ballistician, and Witch classes

Non-HP Stat-taker skills

Point Blank

Paragon

Wing Shield

Armor Shield

Beast Shield

Bold Stance

This actually makes the game more fair. If people can get it for free, why buy it?

Yeah, you can't buy skills that are associated with any of the "extra" or DLC classes, or apparently any skills that are just DLC on their own, either.

Most likely it's to keep people from just buying them with in-game currency and skipping getting the DLC they're supposed to get to actually gain access to the classes and skills, but I think it might also have the effect of making certain skills from the amiibo and DLC classes locked to the gender the class is associated with, since I don't know if there are manuals for every single DLC/amiibo skill.

Nope you can't inherit DLC classes even if you have that DLC unlocked its just the way the game was coded, just wait a few more weeks for the Witch DLC to be available.

Galeforce you can farm now from the Royal DLC, but that thing is a Royal Pain in the Arse (see what i did there :XD: )