Character comparisons! who do you like more?

thejayeagle

please take the characters i put down and say what your favorites are based on design, stats, and personality :)

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar)

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child)

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler)

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight)

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii)

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer)

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw)

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour)

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric)

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja)

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group)

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters)

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages)

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages)

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users)

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns)

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers)

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights)

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries)

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters)

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc)

EDIT: I put it in spoiler because of length and added reasons for my choices.

Corrin (M) vs. Corrin (F) - Tie - Because both allow me to romance the people I want. Design-wise, they are both even. I like the outfit design for the female a bit better because I actually think the exposed thighs give it more symmetry but I like a certain hair choice for the male that evens the scales.

Kana (M) vs. Kana (F) - Kana (M) - I liked male!Morgan a bit better in Awakening and the affection translated over to Fates. I haven't got fem!Kana yet but my dislike for fem!Morgan has tainted me in a similar manner.

Felicia vs. Jakob vs. Flora (Maid/Butler) - Flora - Out of the three servents, Flora had the most character development, which, quite honestly, is not that much. Her design pleases me more than Jakob's and Felicia's; Felicia's bang annoys me and Jakob's design is a bit bland. Her personality is somewhat more tolerable but I have several headcanon for her that paints it in a shade of rose.

Silas vs. Sophie vs. Xander vs. Gunter vs. Seigbert vs. Peri (Cavalier/Great Knight) - Xander - When I first saw Xander several months ago, I instantly loved him. His design was one that reminded me vaguely of the SMT series for some reason; most likely because, at the time, I thought the game would be following an alignment system based off the SMT series (unrelated to SMT x FE) that would flesh out the nations. Despite his personality being butchered due to inconsistency, I still hold Xander as one of my favorite royals.

Hinoka vs. Shigure vs. Caeldori vs. Subaki vs. Reina (Pegasus/Kinshii) - Tsubaki - I'm not to fond of any of the available Pega-Knights this time around but, after some thinking, I settled on Tsubaki for his design.

Takumi vs. Kiragi vs. Setsuna (Archer) - Tie between Setsuna and Takumi - Setsuna, technically, is my favorite archer, in terms of design. Her personality is pretty mellow, oblivious and unhurried. The only reason Takumi was considered is because of his Fuujin Yumi and the crits he likes to pull out of the air for days.

Niles vs. Nina vs. Shura (Outlaw) - Tie between Niles and Shura - Niles is a given. Shura, as someone put it, is a DILF.

Forrest vs. Elise vs. Dwyver (Trabadour) - Forrest - Forrest holds a special place in my heart because of what he personally represents for me: never be ashamed of who you are or what you like.

Sakura vs. Mitama vs. Azama (Cleric) - Mitama - I love Mitama. I love her name, I love her design and I love her gimmick.

Saizo vs. Kagero vs. Kaze vs. Asugi (Ninja) - Saizou - Saizou was the clear choice. Design, personality, stats and his supports give him the place as one of the more well-rounded characters of the cast, in my opinion.

Midori vs. Mozu vs.Yukimura vs. Azura (Etc. Group) - Mozu - Mozu is my sweet KILLager. Her supports are relatively decent and she makes a nice match for any of the available bachelors. Plus, I like having her as a Dread Knight. Who would have known such untapped power was hidden in such a cute package?

Fuga vs. Ryoma vs. Hinata vs. Hana vs. Hisame (Swordmasters) - Tie between Ryoma and Hinata - Hinata because he reminds me of Tidus from FFX and I have a personal bias towards him. Ryoma is actually more because of his father, Sumeragi, who reminds me of Nobunaga Oda because of the first Sengoku Basara game, Devil King. I love that guy. Anyways, Ryoma picked up the Lobster mantle and he reminds me of Sengoku Basara/Samurai Warriors/Nobunaga's Ambition as well, thanks to his dad.

Rhajat vs. Hayato vs. Orochi vs. Izana (Mages) - Izana - Izana because of design and personality. He calls Kana "Kana-cabana" and it was so cute.

Odin vs. Nyx vs. Ophelia (Dark Mages) - Odin - Odin, because he belongs in JJBA.

Arthur vs. Charlotte vs. Rinkah (Axe Users) - Arthur - There is no one that can match the fabulousness and justice-ness that the Glorious Arthur exudes.

Percy vs. Beruka vs. Camilla vs. Scarlet (Wyverns) - Percy - He is the son of the Glorious Arthur. Plus, he wears shorts and a luchadore mask so I can call him Mucha-Lucha.

Oboro vs. Shiro (Lancers) - Shiro - I like Oboro but, due to some slight irks in regards to some of her supports, the balance was tipped in Shiro's favor. Design-wise, I prefer Shiro and I appreciate his personality in contrast to Seigbert's (who I didn't even chose).

Effie vs. Benny vs. Ignatius (Knights) - Benny - Benny because his S-rank with Oboro made me tear up at how cute it was. He is too precious.

Soliel vs. Lazlow vs. Selena (Mercenaries) - Selena - Selena because tsundere. Plus, I kind of have a thing for characters with red hair.

Kaden vs. Selkie vs. Veloruia vs. Keaton (Shifters) - Tie between Kaden and Keaton - I like hem both equally.

Marth vs. Ike vs. Lucina vs. Robin vs. Anna (Amiibo/DLC) - Ike - Ike (and Senri Kita's art) is literally the reason I got into FE, in the first place. Had it not been for me passing by that game cover in my local video rental store and constantly staring at it in contemplation years ago, I probably would not be on this forum right now. I don't care what people say about Ike; I will always like Ike.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Corrin M > Corrin F character wise. Corrin M < Corrin F design wise, aside from her ridiculous Nohr Noble outfit.

Kana F > Kana M on all counts. I like her design and her personality is similar to Morgan F, who I also like. Plus, her voice doesn't completely suck.

Flora > Jakob > Felicia. I like all of them but Flora is my favorite. Poor girl needs a hug bad.

That next one is a lot to pick from. Here goes: Silas > Siegbert > Sophie > Peri > Gunter > Xander (don't hate me 'cause I put Xander last D: I like Silas overall. Nice design, nice guy. I also like Siegbert's design a lot but his voice seems a bit goofy to me. Sophie ranks high enough because Cynthia 2.0. I like Peri's design and I'm not going to unfairly judge her character since her backstory justifies it. Gunter because DC Douglas (obviously) but he's too much of a Pure Jagen for me to want to use so that's why he's ranked so low. And now Xander. I like him yet I don't. I can't quite explain why. I like his supports. He's a great unit but for some reason my liking him is only so limited.

Hinoka > Caeldori > Reina > Shigure > Subaki. Fiery redheads are unusually common in my life and Hinoka definitely fits the bill. Caeldori manages to look even prettier than Cordelia (probably because of all the hair options now) and she's a good unit and good person. Reina's (only) supports made me legit cry. Shigure's only 4th because I wanted Subaki in last. Subaki because he's Caeldelia - modesty.

Setsuna > Kiragi > Takumi. Setsuna might just well be the best thing to happen in Hoshido. Or the game. Kiragi because yay for his face and his leaning slouch is adorable to me for some reason. Takumi because only option left.

Niles > Shura > Nina. Niles is always best. Always. Shura because best DILF that's actually playable (I'm looking at you, Kilma). Nina because only option left.

Elise > Forrest > Dwyer. Elise is the precious cinnamon haired cinnamon roll. Forrest mostly because his paralogue story with Leo hit a little close to home (in a good way). Dwyer is in last because Troubadours with bad magic modifiers don't work. Why is that even a thing?

Sakura > Mitama > Azama. Sakura top tier. Why does she destroy everything? Also, anxiety sympathy. Mitama because I like her design and she's more like me than I'd care to admit. Azama because I can't bring myself to like him.

Saizo > Asugi > Kagero > Kaze. Saizo because cool, brooding ninja and also Ben Diskin bias. Asugi because Gaius bias (yay rhymes!). Kagero because awesome design and good character. Kaze at the bottom because "I'm popular and attractive and people follow me and I somehow don't realize this. Being loved and adored is such a burden. Ugh."

Azura > Midori > Mozu > Yukimura. Azura needs no explanation and even if she did she wouldn't tell anyone anyway. Midori is Midorible! Mozu I like but she has no accent like Donnel or sweet purple hair. Yukimura because he's too stuffy.

Edited by Magic Ike

Comments will be in the font Lucida Sans Unicode. The ones I prefer based on design will be in Bold. The ones I prefer in personality will be in Italics.

please take the characters i put down and say what your favorites are based on design, stats, and personality :)

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) I'm kinda diappointed in Flora's role in Birthright's story, but otherwise she is a really good character

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) Silas is too judgemental, Sophie is all about Avel, Xander is an idiot, Siegbert tries to imitate the idiot, and Peri is an insane psycho.

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) Takumi is the most human character in the cast and Kiragi is Precious Cinnamon Roll

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) Nina had so much potential with her Robin Hood-like actions in her paralogue. I am so disappointed because otherwise she would have been a great character.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) I only really like Elise's personality in Birthright (And part of Revelations, since she is the only one of the royal siblings to realize that there's something wrong with Garon.) In Conquest she is kinda annoying, as if she doesn't comprehend the magnitude of the situation. Forrest is a great character in general.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) Mitama's eyes creep me out. Sakura is nice, but she isn't a pushover. The fact that she is willing to fight to defend her country made me really like her.

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) Saizo is serious, is willing to distrust Corrin, is a bit hotblooded and is an absolute troll as seen in his supports with Charlotte. One of my favorite characters.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) Midori's eyebrows bother me. Yukimura is really bland. Azura reminds me a little of myself: we've both been bullied before and as a result have trouble trusting others and showing emotions. Singing is our favorite hobby. Though we're both seen as smart or wise, we have a tendency make some really shitty decisions. Mozu is really nice, tries to become stronger and she is pretty mature as seen in some supports and the Anna on the Run DLC

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) Sorry Lobster Lord, but Hinata is clearly superior.

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana vs JP!Rhajat(mages) I still don't get how the localization managed to fuck up Rhajat's character so badly. Orochi is also pretty good with her trolling tendencies, specially in her supports with Azama

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) I really don't like the Dark Mage robes. I think they should be like the Druids in past games. Odin's really great, but I'm kinda disappointed that none of his moves are the names of other FE games.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) I'd probably like Arthur's speeches of justice more if he wasn't sided with Nohr. Rinka and Charlotte are among my top 5 Females of this game.

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) Percy deserves a mention since his voice is amazing, but he kinda lost to Scarlet since he tried to get his dad killed in his recruitment paralogue. I really don't like how much the game likes to make Scarlet suffer. Why can't she support Ryoma?!

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) Oboro is my favorite Female in the game and Shiro is my favorite 2nd Gen Male

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) Not much to say about them, unfortunately.

Soleil vs Laslow vs Selena vs JP!Selena(mercenaries) Laslow and Selena seemed more mature seemed more mature in the japanese version. Specially Selena. I'm disappointed that she's still the same bitch she was in Awakening. Soleil is another case of lost potential. If her character was more focused on her lack of singing/dancing abilities and smiling in bad situations, she'd be more likable

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) Keaton is awesome.

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) I've always liked Robin's design. I really like Anna's new design, and she is the only Anna who has ever tried to be more unique than her sisters. I don't get why her starting class isn't Apothecary sine the japanese name for the class is Herb Merchant, though.

Edited by Luankachu

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar):

Femcorn for better hair, malecorn has shit hair

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child):

don't really care about either; I use them for pairup bots

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler):

Felicia as a character despite the gimmicks, Jakob as a unit. Flora's interesting though.

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight):

Xander, followed by Sieg. Gunter has a cool design.

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii):

I like both Hinoka and Baki. Shigure is cool too. I think I'd go Hinoka highest though.

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer):

Takumi. No competition, I don't even like the other two.

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw):

Niles for character, Nina for unit, I don't dislike Shura, though.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour):

Forrest and Elise. Don't really care for Dwyer.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric):

Sakura is my favorite sister ever

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja):

Saizo by far as a character, though I don't actually use him as a Ninja (I /really/ like him as Dark Flier). As a ninja-ing unit, I like Kaze.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group):

Yukimura is actually really cute?

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters):

okay if you haven't caught on to my massive Ryoma thirst you haven't been around enough

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages):

Izana. I do also enjoy Orochi's dialogue.

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages):

Odin I guess? Really, Leo should be here. I like Leo.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users):

Look man I was entirely ready to sink every bit of resource on both BR and Rev into Rinkah for favoritism--and then found out I really didn't need to, she's a lot better than people make her out to be (I also do like Charlotte, but not enough to motivate me to give her the same treatment as Rinkah)

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns):

Scarlet. Cam is a hella unit, though.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers):

I like both a lot. Shiro edges out slightly but they're both really high up.

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights):

Effie's oneshots are glorious. I like Ben more as a character, but not really as a unit.

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries):

Lazlow. While I'm not a fan that the Awakenkids are in this game, I do like the character development he got.

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters):

Kaden probably

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc):

Marth is so pure

Edited by Thor Odinson

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) Corrin F

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) Kana M, because I never got Kana F

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) Flora. Felicia and Jakob are fail IMO.

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) Silas, but Xander comes pretty close as a unit. I like Silas' personality a lot better.

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) Hinoka, because I never really used the other ones. I used Subaki for a little bit but I decided to bench him

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) Takumi. I used Kiragi as well, but Takumi is better overall. Setsuna is boring.

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) Niles. I only used Shura briefly as an extra healer and didn't use Nina much.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) Elise. I never got Forrest and Elise is much more useful than Dwyer.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) Sakura, because I never used the other two

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) Kaze. Saizo wasn't too good IMO and I never used the other two.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) Mozu. Yukimura was pretty good but I didn't get him till near the end of the game. I barely used Midori and Azura is literally a piece of paper.

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) Ryouma. Hana was also good for me in Birthright, but not nearly as strong.

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) Hayato. I used Izana briefly at the end of my Conquest playthrough, but he wasn't nearly as good as my other units.

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) Ophelia. I promoted Odin to a dark knight and Nyx i just bad IMO

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) I can't really choose. I didn't use Arthur and Charlotte, but I've seen let's players use them and they turned out amazing. I only used Rinkah and she was bleh.

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) I think Scarlet is slightly better than Camilla. I didn't use the other two.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) Oboro, because I never got Shiro

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) Effie. I wasn't gonna use Benny since I already had a knight on my team.

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) Soleil. My Azura!Soleil turned out to be even better than Selena, who was a main unit on my Conquest team.

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) Keaton, because I didn't use the others.

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) I...don't have the amiibos T_T

Edited by InsaneNoire

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) - Male Avatar, but Female is nice too.

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) - Tie, both are cute

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) - Flora

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) - Silas

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) - Caeldori

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) - Kiragi

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) - Nina

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (troubadour) - Elise

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) - Sakura

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) - Asugi

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) - Azura

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) - Ryoma

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) - Orochi

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) - Odin

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) - Charlotte

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) - Camilla

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) - Shiro

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) - Benny

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) - Selena

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) - Velouria

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) - Lucina

Ryoma > Hana = Hinata > Fuga > Hisame. Ryoma is lobster memelord. Hana and Hinata because aren't they, like, the same person? Fuga is cool but I wish he had more development. Hisame because he's still boring even after the picklefication.

Rhajat > Orochi > Izana > Hayato. Rhajat because Tharja bias. Orochi is fun and I like her hair. Izana because Defy ALL the stereotypes of the divine seers. Also, Squishbubble. Heehee. Hayato is at the bottom because Ricken + insufferable ego.

Odin > Ophelia > Nyx. Odin and Ophelia are the memeiest of them all, but Odin happened first. Nyx because only option left. I like her design, though.

Charlotte > Rinkah > Arthur. Bow down to Crit Queen Charlotte. Also, good supports. Who knew? Rinkah because once you can get past her weird growths, she's a real badass. Well, she's a badass regardless. Arthur because only option left. Plus, his distress portrait is weird as all hell.

Scarlet = Camilla > Beruka > Percy. Camilla's seen things. Many, terrible things. Scarlet can not catch a break whatsoever sooo I can't really decide between the two. Beruka I can't accurately put in words so I'll just ride the Snake? SNAAAAAKE! bandwagon. Plus, she looks damn terrifying with a Ninja mask. Percy because only option left but Antony Del Rio soooo that's a plus.

Shiro > Oboro. Shiro because shameless PSL. Oboro because only option left. She's super cute, tho.

Benny > Effie > Ignatius. Benny because he's so gosh darn huggable. Effie because who says Knights can't looks super girly. Ignatius because less gosh darn huggable Benny.

Selena > Soleil > Laslow. Selena because Severa bias. Soleil because she's SO HAPPY and is Laslow with a better name. Laslow (see Soleil).

Velouria > Kaden > Keaton > Selkie. Velouria is just too precious for words. Kaden because d'aww he so fluffy I just can't handle. Keaton because d'aww he so tsundere I just can't handle. Selkie because only option left. She's super cute, tho.

Ike = Anna > Lucina > Marth > Robin. Ike and Anna. Ahhh! My two favorite characters in the series are together in one pseudo poll. I can't choose. It's impossible. Lucina because Lucina bias and she kept her voice lines from Awakening so yay! Marth because he's not Robin. Robin is in last because why is Grandmaster gender locked? It makes none of the sense.

Ooooh, fun!

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) They're basically the same character to me but I like male just a tiny bit more.

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) Kana(M)

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) Flora > Felicia > Jakob

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) Silas > Xander > Sophie > Siegbert > Gunter > Peri

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) Hinoka > Shigure > Caeldori > Reina > Tsubaki

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) Kiragi > Takumi > Setsuna

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) Niles > Nina > Shura

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) Elise > Forrest > Dwyer

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) Sakura > Azama > Mitama

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) Kagero > Asugi > Kaze/Saizo

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) Azura > Midori > Yukimura > Mozu

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) Hinata > Ryoma/Hana > Hisame > Fuga

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) Orochi > Izana > Rhajat > Hayato

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) I'll make this one a three-way tie.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) Rinkah > Arthur/Charlotte

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) Camilla > Scarlet > Beruka > Percy

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) Tie

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) Effie > Benny/Ignatius

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) Laslow > Selena > Soleil

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) Kaden > Keaton > Selkie/Velouria

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) Anna > Robin > Lucina > Ike > Marth

Edited by Takeru

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar)—Corrin (F) get the better hair so gets my vote.

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) – Kana (f) because then I can make her marry Forrest and have fashion son.

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) – Felicia in terms of gameplay, Flora as personality as she stands up for what she believes is right at the cost of her friends in her mind.

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) – I like Silas best, but then I’m a sucker for best childhood friends being reunited.

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) – Subaki. I mean, he is perfect.

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) – Takumi and Setsuna are both beast archers, but I like Setsuna’s design better and her airheadness somehow doesn’t get on my nerves

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) – Nina for best design, Niles for best all around guy.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) – As much as I’d like to say Elise for her total usefulness in game, Forrest and his fashion win hands down and for being proud and confident in his hobbies.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) – Sakura, hands down. Fab healer and great once she get a forged bow. I also like how she struggles with her failings and works to improve.

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) – Kaze for being always there for the player. My only ninja in every playthrough. Plus he can get Xander ninja. Also has great friendship with Silas imo.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) – Midori. I like her class and her dedication to healing

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) – Hinata as I could actually probably be friends with him.

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) – Orochi. Trolls ftw.

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) – Odin. Awakening bias shines through.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) – Charlotte for never getting blood on her white outfit. That takes talent. For being an interesting take on a character and what they’ll do to alter themselves to provide for others.

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) – Scarlet. Freckles ftw.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) – Oboro. I’ve never used Shiro….

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) – Effie is my favorite. She is not the smartest but is hardworking and dedicated and this speaks to me.

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) – Lazlow because frankly I’d have put Selena under knightfliers.

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) – I kinda dislike all of them? I guess Kaden because he’s done the best in RNG and been a fab unit in all my playthroughs.

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) - FemCorrin

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) - I haven't really read any of Kana's supports but I guess I end up with male Kana more often?

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) - Flora

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) - Xander

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) - Hinoka

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) - Takumi

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) Niles. Shura is a close second though.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) It's a tie between Elise and Forrest.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) - Sakura

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) - Saizo

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) - Azura

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) - Ryoma

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) - Orochi

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) - Odin out of these three, but I like Leo more.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) - Rinkah

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) - Camilla, but I really like Scarlet too.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) - Oboro

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) - Benny

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) - Selena

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) - Keaton

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) - Ike

Tie. On one hand, F!Corrin has better customization and also can marry all the hot dudes, but on the other, M!Corrin can be gay, like me and I am male also, so...

M!Kana. I don't know why, but I despise F!Kana.

Jakob. I like them all, I just like Jakob more since I am weak for those brit!butler types.

Gunter. He is best dad.

Reina. #SkyMilf

Setsuna. She is me but female.

Niles. Do I have to explain. I think it is pretty self explanatory.

Dwyer. Again, he is legit me.

Sakura. She is best little sister.

Asugi. I liked Gaius in FEA, so...

Midori. Best. Child. Ever.

Fuga. #ShirtlessDilf

Izana. How can one not love this freak.

Odin. Much like Asugi, I liked his FEA counter part a lot.

Arthur. The hero we all deserve.

Camilla. Best big sister.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers)

Shiro. Most attractive child unit.

Benny. An adorable being that is too pure for this world.

Soleil. Literally only because of all the controversy, she grew on me.

Kaden. He was the firs we saw and he is just so attractive and lovable.

Anna. She is best waifu.

(M) Corrin v (F) Corrin

Female Corrin every day of the week. First I think she's cute. Then you get two kids with most options. Additionally, you can be a witch and that costume looks awesome.

(M) Kana v (F) Kana

Strangely enough, I think male Kana just has more personality than female Kana.

Odin Dark v. Nyx v. Ophelia Dusk

The Chosen Family arrives! There is no choice here, Odin and his noble issue jointly win the day. These paragons of darkness, secret members of exalted blood, cannot but defeat the aging crone in the body of the young.

Jakob, but solely because of funny convos.

Sophie, solely because she can make enemies get naked! :smug:

Caeldori because I love her grandmother (She is Selena's child in my headcannon always)

I like all of them, but Kiragi can get just stupid amounts of skill with the right mother. And there's nothing that gives you that warm feeling like a crit in the 200s with Kiragi saying "Have a nice day!" as he murders them!

Nina, she's goofy but Niles is gross and Shura is just random fantasy charater.

Love them all, will not choose and you can't make me!

Mitama is best

Other two are just OK

Haiku for the win

I like Kaze. Seems like the only fully formed character of the group. The rest are very one-dimensional.

Azura

Ryoma because of Raijinto

Orochi mostly because she's funny

Rinkah because of Death Blow

Camilla, why is this even a contest?

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers)

Shiro is the staff bro! I like Oboro, but she can't compete with staff bro!

I like Benny. He's based on an old trope (the frightening giant with a gentle heart) but they make it work.

I know everyone hates Soleil for her lecherous ways with young women, but I think she's a hoot.

Meh to all.

Anna!

Edited by kcirrot

F! Kamui > M! Kamui

F! Kana > M! Kana

Felicia > Flora > Jakob

Xander > Peri > the others

Hinoka = Caeldori > the others

Setsuna > Takumi > Kiragi

Nina > Niles = Shura

Elise > the others

Sakura > the others

Kagero >>> Kaze = Saizo > Asugi

Azura > the others

Ryoma > the others

Orochi > the others

Ophelia >>> Nyx > Odin

Charlotte >>> the others

Camilla >>> the others

Oboro > Shiro

Effie > the others

Selena > the others

Indifferent to the shifters

Anna >>> the others

WOW that took a long time.

Corrin (F) > Corrin (M)

I like female Corrin much more than male Corrin design-wise. It was the opposite case for Robin in Awakening.

Kana (F) > Kana (M)

Same reason as Corrin.

Flora > Jakob > Felicia

I used to hate Jakob when the game first came up, but now I don't hate him as much. The only reason he beats out Felicia is because I just never really use Felicia during the game, as I usually use female Corrin, and by the time she joins my party, Jakob is miles ahead of her.

Silas > Peri > Xander > Sophie > Gunter > Siegbert

I love both Silas' design and personality! I almost never use cavaliers in Fire Emblem, but Silas really changed things for me.

Caeldori > Subaki > Shigure > Reina > Hinoka

Cordelia V2 makes me really happy. I loved Cordelia in Awakening, so I knew I would like Caeldori the moment I saw her.

Takumi > Setsuna > Kiragi

I really don't like any of these guys. But if I had to choose the order, this would be it.

Niles > Nina > Shura

Niles is an interesting character. It's a shame I always seem have terrible luck with him on all my files.

Elise > Dwyer > Forrest

I really hate Forrest. Nothing about him is appealing to me. Elise is adorable and is always one of the best units on my files.

Sakura > Azama > Mitama

Same reason as Elise for Sakura. Azama and Mitama I just don't really care about at all.

Kaze > Saizo = Kagero > Asugi

I don't use ninjas often because I just use Jakob, Felicia, or Flora for debuffing. Don't really have an opinion on these guys.

Azura > Mozu > Midori > Yukimura

Azura takes the top spot for always being on my team no matter what. I always love the Dancer units, and the dancer of Fates being a Songstress is a nice change.

Hana > Ryoma > Hinata > Fuga > Hisame

I love Hana's design! I love how dedicated she is to training and how caring she is for Sakura.

Rhajat > Orochi > Hayato > Izana

Tharja V2 is in Fates, and I really like her. But she gets a lot of hate, which upsets me.

Nyx > Odin = Ophelia

Similar to the cavaliers, I usually never use Dark Mages, but Nyx is the exception. Odin and Ophelia are equal to me, I usually change both of them, to a Samurai and Diviner respectively.

Charlotte > Rinkah > Arthur

I love Charlotte's name, design, personality, everything! She's always my strongest unit in my files.

Scarlet > Camilla > Beruka > Percy

This was a really hard one because I couldn't choose between Scarlet and Camilla.

Shiro > Oboro

I don't like Oboro.

Effie > Benny > Ignatius

Don't really care for knights, but Effie my favorite of these guys.

Selena > Laslow = Soleil

Severa was my favorite character in Awakening, and she's back! I love that we can finally see her in her "canon" hair color, something Awakening failed to do by giving no potential fathers Cordelia's hair color. And I love Selena's design! Black looks really good on her!

Keaton > Velouria > Kaden > Selkie

Indifferent to these guys, but Keaton looks really fluffy so I like him lol.

Anna > Ike > Robin > Marth > Lucina

Anna's cool. She looks adorable in Fates!

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) Corrin(m) for gay ships

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) Kana(m) his hair is cool

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) Jakob, the asshole butler to mostly everyone

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) Gunter, He's Hot

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) Shigure, has a reason for emoish hair

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) Setsuna the easy going shot

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) Nina the yaoi shipper

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) Dwyer master of slappyface

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) Azama, the dick to everyone

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) Asugi (OH NO THE HATE!)

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) Azura, singing grill

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) Fuga Hot Guy

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) Hayato, cause he's voiced by Benjamin Diskin

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) Arthur, he's pretty hot he's caring

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) Beruka, cute assassin

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) Oboro, casue she's obero

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) Benny he's hot he's a gentle giant

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) Lazlow, he is still flirty but serious

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) Kayden, narcissistic furball

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) Anna, like her new design

Mine will be in Bold.

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) FemCorn

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child) Neither

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler) I like all three of them, dont make me choose.

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight) Xander. (honorable mention to Sophie for being hella thwomp)

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii) Hinokers

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer) Takumi

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw) N I L E S

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyver (trabadour) Elise (i do love Forrest though)

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric) Sakura

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja) i love all three tiddy ninjas, but Kaze is my favorite.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group) Azura

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters) R Y O M A

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages) uhhhhggghh tie between Orochi and Rhaj, sorry.

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages) Ophelia. (love Odin tho)

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users) Charlotte

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns) Camilla

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers) Oboro

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights) Benneh thwomp

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries) Laslow

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters) Selkie

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc) Anna (cuz i cant really comment on the others yet)

Mostly because I'm a guy. F!Corrin is the cutest cutie pie tho.

I've got some headcanons about.. him that I absolutely adore and it makes me love him a lot.

Moe maids are cute and all, but Flora feels like she's got real substance to her.

I'm gonna fuck it

Am also gonna fuck it, but in less aggressive way.

Also the cutest cutie patootie ever. Is probably yandere.

They're both my husbands and Nina is just downright terrible so.

Forrest is actual goals. I love him. He's too precious.

She's so good rocking the shining bow priestess.

Also my husband.

I appreciate how she talks in 3rd person.

is a doofus.

also...my husband..

Ophie is cutest dark mage.

I want her to axe me.

Cute n sparkly.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers)

I like her crit quotes.

alsomyhusband....,

Fav in Awakening, fav here.

She has such an attractive design. I've drawn her nearly as often as I have Niles.

Anna best girl.

Leaving out kids because I don't care about them.

Equal I guess. I enjoyed Femui in Hoshido more than Mamui in Nohr but that may be because of the paths and not the genders.

Character-wise, Flora > Felicia > Jakob. Flora had some interesting character development and motivations in the story. Felicia is quite likeable even if a bit simple, but her relationships to her family and the Nohrians fleshes out her character a bit. Jakob is last because I haven't used him a lot so I don't really know what he's like. He's British which is cool. Unit-wise, Felicia > Jakob > Flora.

Silas vs Xander vs Gunter vs Peri (cavalier/great knight)

Character-wise, Silas > Gunter > Xander > Peri. Silas is such a Nice Guy I can't help but like him, and the cavalier you get to use the most. Gunter makes me smile with his old man gimmick. I don't like Xander, but I hate Peri. Unit-wise, Xander > Silas > Peri (dat personal is the only reason I might consider using her over Silas, but I won't) > Gunter (pure pair up fodder).

Hinoka vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii)

Character-wise, Hinoka > Subaki > Reina. Hinoka is a bit bland but still interesting with the whole warrior princess thing. Subaki gets on my nerves with trying to come off as perfect all the time. And Reina is just Hoshido's Peri. Unit-wise, Hinoka > Subaki > Reina (if only because lack of supports).

Takumi vs Setsuna (archer)

Always Takumi > Setsuna. While Setsuna is entertaining, I appreciate Takumi more as a character, and he will always outclass her as a unit.

Niles vs Shura (outlaw)

Character-wise, I find them both interesting. Niles has that dark backstory and troll personality, while Shura has interesting motivations and connections to the royals. Niles > Shura in gameplay if only because Niles has more support partners.

Sakura vs Azama (cleric)

Sakura > Azama. Sakura is interesting, being shy but strong-willed, passionate, not afraid to do what she feels instead of what's expected of her. While I like Azama's whole philosophical thing, he's just a jerk. Sakura is around longer to heal and her natural promotions fit her better than Azama's, I feel.

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze (ninja)

Character-wise, Saizo = Kagero > Kaze. I love Saizo's serious personality and backstory, and Kagero's supports are really good and make her feel pretty human. Kaze is just a bit boring in comparison, he suffers from being too Kamui-focused. Unit-wise, Saizo > Kagero = Kaze. Kagero is good but comes late in Birthright, and Kaze struggled a bit compared to Saizo for me.

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana (swordmasters)

Character-wise, Hinata > Ryoma > Hana = Fuga. I haven't really seen any amazing supports with any of them but Hinata is first because he's my waifu. Ryoma I liked more after completing Conquest and seeing he's not so bland in his supports. Hana and Fuga I'm "meh" about. Unit-wise, Ryoma > Hinata > Hana > Fuga.

Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages)

Character-wise, Orochi > Hayato = Izana. I like Orochi, she's funny, likes to help others, her whole diviner thing is cool. Hayato and Izana both annoy me. Unit-wise, Orochi = Hayato > Izana. Hayato is a bit bulkier and faster than Orochi, but she is powerful and can capture. Izana is only helpful if you need another staff user.

Odin vs Nyx (dark mages)

Character-wise, Odin > Nyx. I liked Owain, so Odin is nice. Nyx would be interesting if she wasn't so rude and annoying. Unit-wise, I haven't used Nyx, but Odin came out disappointing in Conquest.

Character-wise, Charlotte > Rinkah > Arthur. I thought I would hate Charlotte, but her valley girl accent was genius, I love it. She also has some good supports that flesh out her character. Rinkah I like without really knowing why. She's kind of rude and plain, but I like her. Arthur annoys me. Unit-wise, Charlotte > Rinkah = Arthur.

Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns)

Camilla > Scarlet > Beruka. Character-wise, I feel both Camilla and Scarlet had amazing potential that wasn't entirely utilized. Gameplay-wise, they're both beasts in their respective campaigns. Beruka while a decent back-up just doesn't compare IMO, and her supports have surprisingly not been very memorable, I usually like this kind of character more.

Effie vs Benny (knights)

Effie > Benny, if only because she comes earlier in Conquest, though I've been using him in Revelation and he's not so bad. Personality-wise neither stands out very much.

Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries)

Character-wise, they're equal I guess. I like them both but neither is a favourite. Unit-wise, I've had trouble trying to use Selena and Laslow has been easier to use, plus his rally is helpful, so Laslow > Selena.

Kaden vs Keaton (shifters)

Character-wise, Keaton annoys me less than Kaden. Unit-wise, Keaton didn't turn out so good for me even though he's apparently a great unit, and I haven't used Kaden.

Ike > Marth > Lucina > non-money-hungry Anna> Robin

Edited by Book Bro

M!Corrin, or should I specify Conquest!M!Corrin, who is a teddy bear and I love him

Kana(F) Legit question, is there a difference between the two beyond gender? I know the Morgans had differences, but I don't see it in Kana

Flora

Xander

Hinoka

[spoiler=Conquest Spoilas] Her becoming queen in Conquest is one of many reasons I will ALWAYS choose Conquest from now on

Setsuna She'll play hide and seek with you, nuff said

Nina, tho I don't care for any of them

ELISE

Sakura

Kagero

Yukimura, or as I like to call him, FE Otacon

Fuga

IZANA

Odin

Arthur

Beruka, tho I love Camilla too

Oboro

Benny

Selena

Selkie

Marth or genderbent!Marth

Corrin(m) vs Corrin(f) (avatar) - F. M Corrin is borderline impossible to make not look like a doofus, and also F Corrin means I can marry dudes.

Kana(m) vs Kana(f) (avatar child): M. I... kind of really hate F Kana's awful bun thing.

Felicia vs Jakob vs Flora (maid/butler): Probably Felicia? I honestly don't care for any of them that much. Flora is the clear loser, imo, since she's... really boring.

Silas vs Sophie vs Xander vs Gunter vs Seigbert vs Peri (cavalier/great knight): Another set where I really don't care for the whole group, which is bad since it's the largest one. Probably wither Xander or Peri.

Hinoka vs Shigure vs Caeldori vs Subaki vs Reina (pegasus/kinshii): Shigure wins by a fair margin, but Hinoka's really grown on me. She's pretty terrible as a peg, though.

Takumi vs Kiragi vs Setsuna (archer): Takumi's great, but I've got a real soft spot for Kiragi.

Niles vs Nina vs Shura (outlaw): Niles solely for being the token gay option. I like Shura quite a bit too, but mostly just because he's a really good utility unit.

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyer (troubadour): It's me, the one guy who really likes Dwyer. Something about him is really appealing to me, and honestly I have no idea what it is.

Sakura vs Mitama vs Azama (cleric): Mitama is probably my favourite Birthright-side character. She's hilarious and also a pretty great unit.

Saizo vs Kagero vs Kaze vs Asugi (ninja): I change whether Saizo or Kagero is my favourite like, every time I think about them. Saizo probably wins out, but also sometimes he explodes.

Midori vs Mozu vs Yukimura vs Azura (etc group): Midori. I really liked Yukimura before the game came out and I only knew their vague descriptions and appearances, but it turns out he's really boring.

Fuga vs Ryoma vs Hinata vs Hana vs Hisame (swordmasters): Here's another group I don't really care about. I married Hinata in my first playthrough of Birthright and I kind of regretted it, but I guess I like Hisame, probably?

Rhajat vs Hayato vs Orochi vs Izana (mages): Hayato grew on me so much more than I ever could have imagined. Plus, his little "...Goodbye" crit quote gets me every time.

Odin vs Nyx vs Ophelia (dark mages): Ophelia is in my top 3 faves in the game, so she wins this one handily.

Arthur vs Charlotte vs Rinkah (axe users): I really like Rinkah, even if she has some rough patches combat-wise sometimes. I think I'll probably like Charlotte once I actually manage to pull off a playthrough where I use her, but she's pretty awkward to get going.

Percy vs Beruka vs Camilla vs Scarlet (wyverns): Beruka, even if she's kind of suboptimal as a unit most of the time.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers): Shiro. I never got the Oboro hype.

Effie vs Benny vs Ignatius (knights): Benny is my favourite character in the game and my second favourite character in the series, after Muarim. I rolled f!Corrin in Rev just so I could marry him.

Soliel vs Lazlow vs Selena (mercenaries): Selena. Severa was one of my faves in Awakening, and Selena is still way up there in Fates. Plus, she's a stupid good Dread Fighter.

Kaden vs Selkie vs Veloruia vs Keaton (shifters): Wolf!Shigure Keaton. He's a cutie and his class is absolutely fantastic, both combat-wise and aesthetically.

Marth vs Ike vs Lucina vs Robin vs Anna (amiibo/dlc): The only amiibo I have is Ike's, and his "We meet again" makes "We've got trouble" sound like it should win awards for best voice acting. I guess I'll say Anna, since she's kind of a real character sort of.

Can't stand either of them.

WE"VE GOT TROUBLE

Scene hair axe murder wins because <--

I have problems making flyers good, and gen 2 is basically automatically a step better by default, so

Wins by default for not being related to Takumi. Also 10/10 Private Quarters lines

Forrest vs Elise vs Dwyer (trabadour)

Amusing character, and also is basically L.

Only one I've used so far and shes can tear holes through people with a shining bow.

ITS ALL ME. I GOT THIS.

Also has amazing stats for usability ontop of being awesome.

Besides being an unstoppable death machine glass cannon, her supports are either actually really well done or just hilarious

Honorable mention to Rinkah for letting me scumbag arena with charlotte backing her

Two reasons. And you know what they are.

#1 Waifu. Fight me.

Oboro vs Shiro (lancers)

Not even remotely close.

It would have been velouria. But after maining Kaden/Keaton both and taking selkie as my first fully done kid as a magic user in revelations, I can't pick anymore. Kaden isn't as unlikeable as I thought.

Edited by Tribute