Worst Mother For Every Child?

FireRuby14

So I wanna make a run through of Revelations with the worst possible children growths available for some extra challenge in the future. Like it is obvious that you would give the magic moms to the tanky units and to those that have no magic growth but otherwise what would be other good, meaning worst, ideas?

Remember that Setsuna, Rinkah have dodgy growth rates. Elise, Orochi, Nyx, Ophelia and Felicia are magic mothers. Some like Charlotte, Effie, Kagero have 0 magic growth and such.

If someone manages to ruin all kids I'd be impressed because it doesn't seem like some kids can even be ruined.

This is for a future run idea once I am done with my current PMU so just discussion for now.

I've heard Selena!Ophelia is supposed to be terrible, but I did it anyway cause muh ships, and she turned out alright. Course, I make Roy good, so take from that what you will.

That's the only pairing I know to be bad growth wise and stat wise unfortunately. I don't pair for stats normally.

Edited by MCProductions

Setsuna x Hayato I guess? Effie x Hayato apparently isn't as bad as one'd think...

The thing is that Setsuna could probably ruin a majority of the kids growth wise like Kiragi and even Shiro... maybe? While in the meantime you could give someone like Kagero to Hayato who would make for a weird Strength oriented Rhajat, though a Strength Rhajat wouldn't be that bad because Hayato has decent strength.

worst moms?

Keaton x Nyx/Felicia

Xander x Felicia

Kaze x Orochi

Leo x Charlotte/Effie

Takumi x Orochi

Azama x Felicia

Benny x Nyx/Felicia

Felicia is one of those moms that can either be really good (Forrest for example) or just outright destroy your kid.

the funny thing is that most magic dads can actually do physical work, so physical moms aren't as gross as you might think.

Charlotte x Odin could actually work, albeit gimmicky, for example.

Edited by Jakkun

I've heard Selena!Ophelia is supposed to be terrible, but I did it anyway cause muh ships, and she turned out alright. Course, I make Roy good, so take from that what you will.

That's the only pairing I know to be bad growth wise and stat wise unfortunately. I don't pair for stats normally.

I also did Selena!Ophelia. She turned out well enough.

I also had Nyx!Siegbert and Effie!Forrest. I did a lot of less than ideal pairings on my virgin Conquests run. I didn't really look at growth rates until I did my Birthright run.

How about Azura x Ryoma Shiro? I'm partly asking because I'm hoping I didn't screw Shiro on my birthright playthrough right now.

I had an Azura x Ryoma Shiro, and he didn't turn out too bad. In fact, I'd probably call him one of my better children on that file. Most of Azura's growths, besides HP and Def, are actually decent, if not pretty good.

The thing is that Setsuna could probably ruin a majority of the kids growth wise like Kiragi and even Shiro... maybe? While in the meantime you could give someone like Kagero to Hayato who would make for a weird Strength oriented Rhajat, though a Strength Rhajat wouldn't be that bad because Hayato has decent strength.

Kags!Rhajat is actually pretty good. I did it my first time getting Rhajat. Its good for making Rhaj a Basara.

Benny x Elise

Ehh its not as bad as it seems. Shes better used elsewhere, yes, but the resulting Iggy isnt shit unless you didnt bother leveling Elise up

So for Conquest?

Felicia!Siegbert

Effie!Forrest

Nyx!Percy

Elise!Ignatius

Selena!Ophelia

Beruka!Nina?? I find Nina to be hard to mess up so maybe take away her speed with Beruka?

Mozu or Azura!Velouria?

Probably a Magic oriented MU!Soleil

Beruka!Nina?? I find Nina to be hard to mess up so maybe take away her speed with Beruka?

That's kinda just giving Nina what she wants, I think. Strength and defense are both things she really needs, and her speed can probably afford to take the hit. (She probably doesn't need that much skill, but it doesn't hurt.)

It's pretty hard to screw up Nina. I think the best I can figure is Mozu because she doesn't need the speed/skill and it hits her other stats pretty badly. (aptitude notwithstanding, but that makes Mozu actually just impossible to pair off badly)

Which is kinda funny, because my virgin run on Conquest used a Mozu!Nina and she was actually my single best unit. (Though, as I've stated aptitude makes it her incapable of screwing up anyone)

Edited by DoomLich

The only unit I never, EVER want to get again is Elise!Velouria. The skill set is meh (aside from Tomebreaker, maybe), the mods are questionable, and the support was terrible.

That's kinda just giving Nina what she wants, I think. Strength and defense are both things she really needs, and her speed can probably afford to take the hit. (She probably doesn't need that much skill, but it doesn't hurt.)

It's pretty hard to screw up Nina. I think the best I can figure is Mozu because she doesn't need the speed/skill and it hits her other stats pretty badly. (aptitude notwithstanding, but that makes Mozu actually just impossible to pair off badly)

Which is kinda funny, because my virgin run on Conquest used a Mozu!Nina and she was actually my single best unit. (Though, as I've stated aptitude makes it her incapable of screwing up anyone)

I would say Azura since she makes Nina fast but made out of glass but she can fix that by maybe becoming a dodge tank.

Yeah I had a file with Mozu!Nina and after making Niles pass Bowfaire and Mozu Aptitude Nina was great. It is kinda the same with Asugi in Birthright, Saizo has epic growths and is a great neutral father like Niles.

Disagree. Rinkah is pretty good for Velouria and Sophie.

Rinkah is also a surprisingly good mother for Rhajat, her magic is high enough to compensate for the 15% Magic growth, and Rinkah gives Rhajat some desperately needed Skill.

Lesse.

- I think the two worst versions of Shiro are Orochi!Shiro and Felicia!Shiro. His Growth's with Setsuna actually kind of work as a Spear Master (minus a slightly shaky 40% Def)

- Soleil probably wans Elise/Nyx/Orochi in this situation. Her Persoal Strength Growth is freaking ridiculous, so even with Felicia she has 50% as a Merc/Hero. My vote goes to Elise for the least HP and Def. Though she could probably still function in a mixed class.

- It's definitely either Orochi or Elise for Kiragi. They both kill his Strength and don't give enough Magic to realistically run the Shining Bow.

That's all that came to mind as of right now.

Edited by Avalanche

Orochi and Felicia come to mind because they are pretty much forced to be with certain males. Felicia ruins other children who are not named Ophelia, Dwyer (maybe), Nina (Shining Bow!Nina) and Forrest. She HAS to be the parent of magic-based children. Mitama is the exception because she is actually a physical unit in the guise of a healer.

Orochi is a god-awful mother to every child except Ophelia and Rhajat. Unfortunately, in my newest Revelation file, poor Dwyer had to suffer the consequences of having Orochi as his mother. Even though his magic is good, he's very slow. =/

Orochi and Felicia come to mind because they are pretty much forced to be with certain males. Felicia ruins other children who are not named Ophelia, Dwyer (maybe), Nina (Shining Bow!Nina) and Forrest. She HAS to be the parent of magic-based children. Mitama is the exception because she is actually a physical unit in the guise of a healer.

Orochi is a god-awful mother to every child except Ophelia and Rhajat. Unfortunately, in my newest Revelation file, poor Dwyer had to suffer the consequences of having Orochi as his mother. Even though his magic is good, he's very slow. =/

I hear that Orochi!Asugi makes a good Grandmaster/Onmyoji if you grab Wary Fighter for him (he can get it via Ignatius). I plan to try this and see if he can make a good pair-up buddy for Witch Nyx!Rhajat.

Edited by Jakkun