• takumi
    • both of them suck
    • both of them ROCK!

Guys i want to know your opinons because your opinions are important to me

who is the superior boy based on looks and personality

Tomato or Pineapple

Butt or Thighs

Edited by Marusu

They are both pretty cool but I kinda like Leo more. His character is more fitting to who he is. Distant but incredibly intelligent and the team tactician. Kind makes me think of a colder more blunt Robin...except on a horse. Plus I like how in conquest how he mentors Corrin and in large part kinda keeps him from getting killed by Garon in several parts.

Edited by LordTaco42

Leo is at least more calm compared to Takumi. Takumi just goes crazy when he hears you betray Hoshido, while Leo at least listens to you after you defeat him. However since Takumi kind of just lost his mom I understand his resentment. Takumi's anger is a flaw in him. I feel like Takumi gets more fleshed out than Leo does, I really would've liked for Leo to have a bigger role in the story like Takumi.

Leo's intro scene is way cooler than Takumi's tho.

My name is Lemui therefore I gotta be there for my boy Leo, sorry pineapple.

In all honesty I prefer Leo over Takumi looks wise but to me they're both even personality wise.

Ugh, this is a nigh-on impossible-to-answer question I've debated numerous times in my head.

Takumi is probably slightly better written (only slightly) and more fully rounded. I identify with his insecurity and anxiety hugely.

But then Leo hates the beach and is intellectual and has the slightly cold, dark side to his nature that I find most appealing.

I guess it'd probably be Leo.

I like them both, but Leo makes one fight the urge to sin. :V But seriously, Leo is way more my style in terms of character too. Takumi is great, but Leo edges out more. Leo's really icy side is right up my alley. If i were 17 again, he'd be THE dude, ya know?

Leo because he is calm, collected and pragmatic with just the right hint of childishness hidden away. Personally, I relate more with Takumi in terms of insecurities and self-worth issues but, overall, I would choose Leo 8/10 times; the other 2/10 is dedicated to when I'm feeling particularly bad for Takumi.

Where is the "like both" choice? Why can't I like them both?

Edited by SaiSymbolic

the state of this poll right now

yes I felt the need to post this in another thread.

EDIT: I should probably write something here that's not a shitpost; Leo's my favourite character in the game, as it happens. His character in general deals with keeping his mouth shut about many things and repressing his emotions, something I struggle with a lot as well. I can relate to Takumi too, but I mostly see my younger self, and I see Leo as a more levelheaded and mature Takumi if I was to compare the two. Plus Leo's a tactical genius and "greatest mage of his time" in canon, so I see a bit of Robin in him too, which, as it happens, I found to be a likable character in his game, despite that game's numerous characterization flaws.

SHAME MY LEO REFUSES TO GET SPD EVEN IN SORC

Edited by Jakkun

I like Leo quite a lot! He has a good head on his shoulders, and does some clever things at various points, as early as chapter 2. Yet the game isn't afraid to poke fun at him; I love how the revisit the "inside-out collar" joke after what is supposed to be one of his most badass moments. His supports shed some light on him and his relationship with his family. Plus I love the armoured horseman mage design (but don't like generic dark knights much in).

I don't really like Takumi much so this is an easy vote for me.

Takumi is a very well written and relatable character, however I prefer Leo a whole lot more.

He's intelligent and pragmatic, two characteristics I very much enjoy in characters. He's the only sibling that tries to educate corrin on how to do things in conquest. He's a badass mage, that intro scene was the only one that made me go "Oh shiiit". Great supports. He has his funny moments. Keeping his problems to himself is something that I relate to. He's just a really good character.

Both are interesting characters, but frankly I would prefer Keo as my leader. Leo is rational, utilitarian, and will make tough decisions when he has to. Takumi is prone to emotional outbursts and will probably waste his entire army Leeroy Jenkins style (hi Chapter 10). I think we can all agree, though, that the worst character of all is Corrin.