Marusu

leo v takumi  

144 members have voted

1. 1. who is the superior anime boy

• leo
    • takumi
    • both of them suck
    • both of them ROCK!

...Why am I the first person to say both of them rock? Because they do.

Hey Whoah, I said both rock, just that I like Leo better.

Edited by blah the Prussian

Leo is a character where you don't even need to play Conquest to know pretty much all about him and his life.

Leo: quiet, distant type but still cares about the betterment of Nohr and trusts your better judgement. You've known him pretty much your whole life and can crack jokes with him without getting yelled at by one or more people.

Takumi: skepticism runs through his veins, he hates you (for the most part), and is very discriminatory against Nohrians. You barely know him or any of the Hoshido family, but circumstances force you to love them like you've known them your whole life.

I just feel Leo is a more 3-Dimensional character. This analysis is just from Birthright, and I'm sure Conquest goes far more into depth on his character.

Even though I use Takumi more than Leo, I actually prefer Leo. I like that he doesnt lose his cool often. He thinks before acting, plans things out, and compared to Takumi, will be a much better leader overall. Whether that be as a military leader, or as King of Nohr. One of the things that I like about the Nohrian family overall is how close they all are. I feel that, and this isnt attacking the Hoshidan family at all, that they are the closer family of the two because of the hardships they have had to go through. Sure Ryoma and all of them lost their father, and then their mother during the game, and Corrin being kidnapped, but I think the Nohrian family went through a lot more traumatizing events and came out for the most part OK, which is a testament to how strong they are as individuals and as a family. So it does make me like Leo even more. (And that isnt saying that the Hoshidan family isnt close at all, they are, I just think the Nohrian family is a bit more close because of the events they have gone through from just living in Nohr. Just look at the difference between the way the two royal families lived.) Because I feel that way, it makes me like Leo a bit more.

Edited by Tolvir

Leo. Although I like both of their weapons (one being plant-based and the other wind), I have a history with pineapples, and Takumi is just an annoying child.

Takumi. Leo used to be one of my favorite characters, but my opinion of him dropped a lot in Forrest's paralogue. Leo barely visits his son (Elise even says that the visits are even more infrequent than the other couples); he tries to cancel the trip to see him, even though they are almost there; he tells his own son that he is a disgrace and then hesitates to save him, just because of the way that he dresses. If Elise wasn't there, it's likely that he'd end up dead (or raped, considering how the guys who captured him mistook him for a girl.) And after the paralogue Forrest says "Oh? Well, Father, I know it must agonize you to say something nice to me.", implying that he very rarely does anything nice for Forrest. It's also implied that the only reason he joined was because of Elise. Forrest's japanese support with his mother also shows that he is deeply affected when people make fun of his looks, and Leo criticizing him does not help matters. At least Takumi's flaws are justified. Leo's are not.

Edited by Luankachu

Leo is a character where you don't even need to play Conquest to know pretty much all about him and his life.

I just feel Leo is a more 3-Dimensional character. This analysis is just from Birthright, and I'm sure Conquest goes far more into depth on his character.

..wut

You do know those two statements make very little sense together right? Usually the characters easiest to know all about are those that are 2-Dimensional. Because you see what they're about and BOOM you got it!

I pick Takumi personally. He looks a lot cuter, he's a lot more relate-able, and I like his personality more. I don't really like cold intellectual types.

Story wise, Takumi. He got solid character development across all three routes, more so than most characters, royals and non-royals alike. Overall, though, I like Leo better. Both of them have inferiority complexes, and I can sympathize with that, especially Takumi since his got more focus and depth to it. And I don't really want to victim blame Takumi since his deep issues (aside from the dragonic possession) are actual issues that happen in the real world and aren't something to be taken lightly, but he could have been less of a dick about it.

Before the game was released in North America, I saw the character profiles... and I knew what I must do.

I wifed Leo up faster than Takumi can OHKO his enemies.

Leo's personality is pretty perfect for me. I prefer the cold, cruel intellectual types that are calm and think rationally - not that Takumi is a bad character, he's well written - just not husbando material. Plus no headband. I'd like to believe I was loved back in the day before we knew we weren't siblings, so you can stop lying to yourself Leo

[spoiler={option}]

RIP TacoMeat

I love them both, but I know I like Takumi more, so I changed my vote to him :x

Both are really great, though.

Gotta rep the husbando

It's okay if you're losing,more for me.

Edited by Sophie

I like Leo more because he is a shadier ******. I love his narcissistic, rude attitude. Reminds me of myself.

Takumi's a'ight. The only thing I like more about Takumi than Leo is that Takumi comes unpromoted and I like promoting units myself. It strokes my ego thinking I accomplished something.

leo is rly hot and has that wonderful personality but takumi is just waaay hotter esp his my room model. even tho hes an ass sometimes once u warm up to him hes rly nic,e so ye i prefer takumi

Leo is a better written character and is more sympathetic than Takumi. Takumi's ONLY redeeming quality is his support with his son. Other than that, Takumi is on par with the infamous "Coldsteel the Hedgeheg," in my humble opinion.

No offense to you Takumi fans, but he would have been a much more compelling character if he wasn't overly antagonistic towards Corrin. Some subtly would have made his character more relatable.

This more so applies to Nohr!Takumi. Revelation and Birthright Takumi isn't so bad.

Edited by Leif

Leo is a better written character and is more sympathetic than Takumi. Takumi's ONLY redeeming quality is his support with his son. Other than that, Takumi is on par with the infamous "Coldsteel the Hedgeheg," in my humble opinion.

No offense to you Takumi fans, but he would have been a much more compelling character if he wasn't overly antagonistic towards Corrin. Some subtly would have made his character more relatable.

This more so applies to Nohr!Takumi. Revelation and Birthright Takumi isn't so bad.

Yep. So much yep. Take your pick of nicknames for Takumi: Takumi Trump, Takumi Ren, Takumi Skywalker, or Takumi Caulfield. And by Skywalker I mean Hayden Christiansen.