Reclassing question

flaredare911

In Awakening, every time you reclassed, your level would start back at 1. I knew heart scales and such said (Level stays the same) so I assumed that would happen once I reclassed into a Witch. Ultimately I want my Rhajat to reclass to a witch and I want her to learn warp (which is at level 25). My Rhajat is currently a level 4 Onmyoji and she upgraded to the Onmyoji class at level 20. I used a Dread Scroll just to see what would happen with her levels and she was level 24?? So if I want to get warp do I have to stop using her until I get the Witch's Mark so I don't go above 25?

Since the jankpromote classes are 1-40 rather than 1-20 twice if you reclass a level 4 promoted unit it translates to 24 in jankpromote classes.

Regardless of level, every time you level up you learn any relevant earlier level skills you missed starting lowest->highest.

So if you reclass to a witch at 30 you get the lvl 1 skill at 31 the 15 at 32 etc with warp at 34