Best Fire Emblem quotes?

"One miracle after another has made this possible. Now it's time for one more!" - Laurent, before Lucina kills Grima in Future Past.

And if we count two people together, it'd be (paraphrased):

"Maybe you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."

"Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher for it right in front of me!"

Edited by Thane

“Perhaps…But if none are spared from the blaze, where do the rumors come from?"

- Marth, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.

I dunno why but I always thought that this was a cool response.

Marth generally has some good responses tbh

Astram:

“While I have decided to lend you my sword, my allegiance lies with Princess Nyna-not you, my lord. I will follow your orders, but should I learn you have been false to her, or that you are manipulating her… Heads will roll.”

Marth:

“Well, Sir Astram…in the interest of keeping my head atop my shoulders, let me suggest this..."

And speaking of Shadow Dragon:

Ruffian:

“Ooh, but sad for you, you look awful dangerous in the uniform… MISTER GRA SOLDIER! Ha! Soon as the prince sees you, ‘e’ll say, “Yow! It’s an enemy ambush!”-And that’ll be the end of you.”

Marth:

“Yow! It’s an enemy ambush!”

Julian

"Tick-tock, now move that frock!”

Nyna:

“But I shall give you no knight’s death. I shall give you a traitor’s life. You say you will not dress up your sins. I say you will not run from them either.

Starting today, you shall prove to the world there was value in your actions. Show us a traitor’s worth. Show us what the soldiers who fought and died for you saw to be true.”

“Perhaps…But if none are spared from the blaze, where do the rumors come from?"

- Marth, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.

Astram:

“While I have decided to lend you my sword, my allegiance lies with Princess Nyna-not you, my lord. I will follow your orders, but should I learn you have been false to her, or that you are manipulating her… Heads will roll.”

Oh yeah, these two were memorable to me as well.

I really like Marx's speech in the final cutscene of FE14.

I remember a few of the death quotes from FE7 which I'm all to familiar with.

That's just about it, the death quotes are what get me the most.

"All right, I'll play along. But mark my words, if they attack, heads will roll!" - Ike

"It is my charge. It is my hope. Sir Orson... Prepare yourself." - Seth

"...Yes, I have broken my vows, Valter. And yes, it may be I who falls when we tilt lances... But a dog like you will never see me crawl!" - Cormag

Edited by Glitchy

"The strong are always alone because no one thinks they need any help. But that's not true at all. There have been many times when I wished... that I had someone at my side, someone to help guide me through tough situations. But I'm no longer a child, and I can't get away with saying such selfish things."

-Leo

• 2 years later...