Most surviving rebels?

Fireman

Has anyone actually gotten the max amount of BEXP from Part 2, Chapter 3?

Meaning... has anyone ever won in less than 12 turns while not defeating any of the initial rebels? I'll offer a cyber cupcake to anyone who has gotten all 14,250 BEXP points in that chapter.

Don't bother going for ALL of it, as if you want them to make much of a difference in the final chapter (of Part 2), you'll need to train them at LEAST, 1~4 levels.

You don't need to use all of them, but rather, just focus on Marcia and either Kieran or Makalov, really.

Its actually not that hard to, you just have to plan and get lucky. The most that I've killed was about half of them, mostly because I didn't care, but I'll try not to kill anyone on my next playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to save all of the rebels but one, who felt the pressing need to attack my group every other turn then flee and heal himself, only to repeat his actions. It took me a couple of tries to not have certian characters die, but it is possible.

Very difficult, but possible.