Gift From Anna - Which is the Better Choice?

Butterstroke

Witch has more applicable skills (warp is a big one, but the other skills all have their uses, to varying degrees) outside of the class and more people would benefit from taking a dip in it, as opposed to ballistician, whose skills all involve being in ballistician and don't really benefit that you don't plan on sticking in this class. You don't need more than like, 1-2 ballisticians but having a lot of warp is good.

Witch is better. Ballisticians don't really seem that usable to me, due to the fact that they only have 4 move (without the skill) and all its skills can only be used when the unit's a ballistician.

Ballisticians are pretty good too. I'd give that class to Takumi... if i could play the DLC. Apparently, everytime i try to play one of the DLCs with those classes, i simply cannot get it to play. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

I think ballisticians could be useful on the grinding dlc (by hitting multiple enemies at once and so low level units can grind up easier!)

But witch really is the better choice since the ballistician dlc is already out for now

Isn't it so obvious?It's release exactly same time with balistatician dlc and witch not availiable until next 2-3 week

Witch's Trial map comes out next Thursday, not "2-3 week".

I picked Witch's Mark since I can't get infinite of them until next week and I already have strong Einherjar units to wreck the Ballistician map (and get all rewards in 5 turns).

Right now, the Witch's Mark is the better choice, since you can get as many Sighting Lenses as you want from Ballistician Blitz. As soon as the Witch's Trial DLC comes out on the 21st, though, it'll stop mattering at all which one you pick, at which point my advice would be to go with the one that corresponds to the DLC map you like less to spare yourself a playthrough of it.

Ballisticians are pretty good too. I'd give that class to Takumi... if i could play the DLC. Apparently, everytime i try to play one of the DLCs with those classes, i simply cannot get it to play. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Did you buy them via the bundle pack? If so, you'll need to go into "Purchase DLC" from the Dragon's Gate to download the updates necessary to actually play the DLC once it comes out. It doesn't update automatically, frustratingly.

Witch's Trial map comes out next Thursday, not "2-3 week".

I picked Witch's Mark since I can't get infinite of them until next week and I already have strong Einherjar units to wreck the Ballistician map (and get all rewards in 5 turns).

That's soon?Great

If you want to pay for less DLC, you could get the sighting lens for Anna's gift. As others have said, the Balistician skills are only usable on that class so you probably don't need more than one per file. The witch skills, however can be useful on a lot of units and if you get the witch DLC, you can get Warp scrolls in addition to as many class items as you want.