Hi there!

Anveena

Starting a new topic in a language that is not my own is... difficult, but I'll try my best!

Also, I'm no good with introductions.

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm an Italian long time lurker fan of the series. I discovered SF by chance almost one year ago, registered and then totally forgot I made an account—this account. My english is not perfect, but I'll take this as a chance to improve: feel free to point out to me any silly mistake you spot! ~

I can be a real airhead sometimes, but I'm always eager to learn new things.

My favorite FE game so far is Awakening, which I've almost consumed (hello it's me ~300 hours of gameplay), and I'm really excited for Fates releasing here in EU next month. I don't consider myself a "gamer", but I like to play games (mostly RPGs) in my free time: at the moment, I'm struggling my way through FF Explorers and Bravely Second—yes, I like to play with my 3DS when I can.

Last, but not least, I'd like to say "thank you, bless you and your marvellous soul" to whoever in this community made the Kamui Customizer thing: it's fantastic!

See you around! ~

Welcome to the community, Anveena!

Everyone is quite proud of their 300 clocked in hours in Awakening, but you know what I say to that? Ridiculous! Why, a measly 300 hours is nothing compared to my outstandingly embarrassing record of 1,341 hours!

And I already have 400 hours in Fates, please help me.

Edited by Deviddo

I've spent almost 300 hours in Awakening. Not quite, but getting there.

I've been wanting to try FF Explorers and I have the demos of the two Bravely Default games. They seem pretty cool so far!

And yeah, your English is spot-on!

As for who made the Avatar Creation program, that goes to LuminescentBlade as it says on the Avatar Creation page in the Fates section on the main site! *Confusion!*

Ciao, Salutations, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to the forums, First off, your english is very good don't worry you'll be fine on that part, secondly Fates hyper for the EU next month WOOOO, you've also played way more awakening than me, but thats probably because I went to play the other FE games :P