A thread for Gimmick builds/combos

Jakkun

I never used it, but I've read of a Kana build somewhere, but I forgot where though, I think it was on gamefaqs.

Draconic Heir (When user is equipped with a Dragonstone, they recover 15% HP at the start of their Turn)

Renewal (Recover 30% HP at the start of the user’s Turn)

Hoshidan Unity (Adds 10% to skill activation rates)

Pavise (Skill% chance of halving damage from Sword, Lance, Axe, Beaststone, Claw or Puppet attacks)

Aegis (Skill% chance of halving damage from Bow, Magic, Dagger, Dragonstone, Breath or Stone attacks)

Wary Fighter (During battles, neither the user or enemy can perform follow up attacks)

Is Kana's the official Magikarp trolling wall unit of the game or what ? Cuz it seem like it's the only job she be optimal for.

Of course I doubt it's the most obtimal build, with the Awakening skill being released and all. Or heck, you could probably replace Hoshido by Quixotic, or Sol. Or whatever.

Whadaya think ?

[spoiler=CHEESE, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE]

Takumi, Level 35 or higher Ballastician, Fujin Yumi obvs

Life or Death

Quick Draw

Bowfaire

Rend Heaven

Galeforce

Then destroy everybody from 10 tiles away.

And then there's this shit

Azama, Ballastician, married to Beruka.

Lunge

rest of the four skills don't matter

start of your turn have him Lunge an enemy from 10 range

rescue him

deal with the now seperated and alone enemy

- proc crit build: Nohrian Trust/Death Blow/Hoshidan Unity/Quixotic/Life or Death or -faire(lead), Astra or Dragon Fang/Luna/Rend Heaven/Pavise/Aegis(support)

Luna or Rend Heaven or Dragon Fang/Death Blow/Hoshidan Unity/Quixotic/-faire(w/o support)

use w/Killer weapons(or Great Club but it has a pretty shaky accuracy). -faire is used as a less damage but safer option for the Nohrian Trust build(Quixotic and Killer weapon reduce your chance to evade enemies quite a lot so you can't just dodge the enemies away).

- multihit build: Hoshidan Unity/Quixotic/Darting Blow or Aggressor or Quick Draw/Astra/-faire

use w/Brave weapons or Soldier's Knife. Darting Blow to ensure 4x attack, but if you're fast enough you can replace it with Aggressor/Quick Draw instead. Not the best against Wary Fighters though.

[spoiler=CHEESE, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE]

Takumi, Level 35 or higher Ballastician, Fujin Yumi obvs

Life or Death

Quick Draw

Bowfaire

Rend Heaven

Galeforce

Then destroy everybody from 10 tiles away.

And then there's this shit

Azama, Ballastician, married to Beruka.

Lunge

rest of the four skills don't matter

start of your turn have him Lunge an enemy from 10 range

rescue him

deal with the now seperated and alone enemy

I take it that you haven't actually gotten a ballistician yet? Because neither of these work in the way you seem to think they do.