PMU Birthright Hard (Finished!)

Lanko

I'm on chapter 26 of Birthright and should finish it by tomorrow, so I'm already gonna create the topic so I can jump to it right after I finish the game!

- 14 units (Avatar + 13). I see everyone going for 16, but only chapter 26 and Endgame allow for it, and the previous 2-3 chapters go with 15. The rest between 12-14. 14 allows (probably and hopefully) for every unit chosen to always be on the field, instead of only for the last 5% of the game. Who likes to warm the bench, right?

- Any class (tell me if they need specific pairings). For DLC classes, I only have the free ones (Lodestar, Great Lord and Witch OR Ballistician and 2 Dread Fighter Scroll from Path Bonuses)

- I think Lottery Shop, convo items and leveling Lilith for gold bars are fine?

- If you want someone wearing a particular set of accessories, say it! You will probably need to send them though, as I can't visit other castles for resources. I will post pictures.

So, go!

01- Corrin (Onmyoji with +STR/-SPD)

02- Hinoka (Great Lord)

03- Sakura (Dread Fighter)

04- Orochi (Spear Master - A+ with Oboro)

05- Felicia (Maid)

06- Subaki (Swordmaster)

07- Ryoma (Sniper - A+ with Takumi)

08- Azura (Basara - S with Corrin, Hayato or Kaden)

09- Scarlet (Witch)... Scarlet Witch...Marvel would be proud.

10- Kagero (Onmyoji)

11- Oboro (Master of Arms - S with Hinata or Ryoma)

12- Azama (Onmyoji)

13- Hayato (Blacksmith)

14- Setsuna (Basara - S with Kaden, Hayato or Corrin)

Edited by Lanko

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most evil thing I've read this week.

Should've seen the last PMU I commented in. They wound up with Sorcerer!Charlotte, Berserker!Nyx, General!Azura and Kinshi Knight!Benny.

I apologise for nothing.

Edited by Phillius

Master at Arms Orochi (S-Rank Ryoma)

EDIT:
Also, Basara Azura. No particular reason, just something I like to run (She can get it through S-Ranking Hayato, Kaden or a Diviner!Avatar. Pick whichever you want).

Edited by Phillius

Alright, finished BR and will start this now! I should have included at least two kids in the list, I never see them chosen. Probably reflects how poorly they were implemented. I will keep that in mind for future playthroughs.

As to that... I actually thought about giving you Selkie, but thought about "what if Kaden wasn't picked?" What woulda been done then?

As to that... I actually thought about giving you Selkie, but thought about "what if Kaden wasn't picked?" What woulda been done then?

Yes, would need to establish some rule.

Maybe he would just be paired up with a selected female or if even the mother wasn't chosen I would just pair them and grind their S support on a castle.

Or one of the parents would be included, but someone else would choose the class.

Meanwhile, the run started! Here is my awesome future Onmyoji...

image.jpg

After the 6 initial chapters of the prologue, he (and Sakura and Felicia):

Lanko - 10 lvls, with + 7 HP, +9 STR, +2 MAG, +7 SKL, +5 SPD, +9 LCK, +3 DEF, +4 RES

And Sakura immediately changed to Dread Fighter. Those are actually good stats and she still has more magic than Corrin...

image.jpg

Bought her weapons right away. Here's the stats of the team after Chapter 6:

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Also did Chapter 7: Vow Upheld!

Dread Fighter Sakura is actually...pretty beastly and her animations are actually pretty cool. She was tanking everything or bleeding enemies with Shurikens for someone else. Her first level is pretty inspiring

image.jpg

I should put more story I guess, but so far, we got Subaki, weapons from Silas and got Orochi.

Build the Rod Shop, got a Heart Seal and reclassed Corrin to Diviner...

image.jpg

This is so looking so awful.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko