Favorite Capturable Bosses/Generic Enemies

Great Merchant

Favorite Capturable Bosses/Generic Enemies  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Capturable Bosses

2. 2. Favorite Capturable Enemies (Promoted)

• Paladin
    • Great Knight
    • General
    • Berserker
    • Hero
    • Bow Knight
    • Adventurer
    • Wyvern Lord
    • Malig Knight
    • Sorcerer
    • Dark Knight
    • Strategist
    • Maid
    • Swordmaster
    • Master of Arms
    • Merchant
    • Mechanist
    • Master Ninja
    • Oni Chieftain
    • Blacksmith
    • Spear Master
    • Basara
    • Onmyoji
    • Great Master
    • Priestess
    • Falcon Knight
    • Kinshi Knight
    • Sniper
  3. 3. Favorite Capturable Enemies (Unpromoted)

The Kinshi Knight and troubadour have such amazing confident smiles when they've got the advantage, like, it's such a stupid shit-eating grin and I love it. They're all like "You are SO fucked, buddy."

Kumagera for a cool design, though I've only used Haitaka tbh for early Rally Defense.

Falcon Knights look badass in this game, and generic Spear Fighter is pleasant to look at. A lot of generics have nice designs.

Funke. I got him rotting in my jail house and, unlike the other three that are standing/in peril, he just sitting on the ground with his elbow on his knee like, "You ain't gotta let me out, mang. I'm jus' chillin'."

Candace is my favorite capturable boss. I just find her design really cute. Shame she can't reclass, though.

I don't really do much with capture, so I basically picked the two classes (Bow Knight and Spear Fighter) whose designs I liked better.

The only capturable boss I really "like" is Tarba, mostly because he doesn't really seem evil like all the others, just a swordsman caught in the wrong company and is kinda being dragged along.

In terms of enemies, I really want the Onmyoji's hat, but I really like Onmyoji's in general. My top pick though is the Master of Arms. Their outfit just looks really comfortable. Then again so does the Onmyojis...

Unpromoted... eh. I've never really been a fan of how unpromoted units look. I suppose Dark Mages look pretty cool, as do Sky Knights and Shrine Maidens.

Why the hell isnt the poll able to have more than one choice made? :U

Daniela, Candace, Haitaka, and Nichol are my fave bosses. Senno is neato on hard mode.

I like the Maids and the Adventurers, and the Outlaws.

Senno is my favorite capturable boss, to the point where I've maxed out his stats and use him on my fun PvP team. I would really like to see the idea of capturing bosses expanded upon in future games, to the point of making them almost full-fledged characters.

Lancers are my favorite generics; I've always had a soft spot for its equivalent classes in previous FE games.

candace should've been an actual unit, she's so cute :(

Agreed!!!

also she looks like she would have been a really entertaining and interesting character. The Midori paralogue is pretty funny IMO

Haitaka. His contributions early on (considering I started straight on Lunatic) was highly helpful and if he could support I may have taken him for the ride for the long term. Saved me a lot of pain.

I didn't capture a lot of generics but I love Hero's design.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Haitaka for the bosses mainly because his portraits and his victory animation make him look rather badass. Though Senno is hilarious for looking like he doesn't give a crap when he's just lying on the cell floor while imprisoned. Zhara meanwhile is scarred discount Ike with weird stat mods.

For promoted generics, I like Falcon Knights though Snipers also look awesome (dem straw hats) and Maids are pretty cute.

For unpromoted generics, Lancer easily wins for being the only generic class that is playable but not playable among story characters. Shrine Maidens and Sky Knights are adorbs, and Spear Fighter, Mercenary, and Samurai look as if they're more than competent enough to carry their weight.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Senno is my favorite capturable boss, to the point where I've maxed out his stats and use him on my fun PvP team. I would really like to see the idea of capturing bosses expanded upon in future games, to the point of making them almost full-fledged characters.

Lancers are my favorite generics; I've always had a soft spot for its equivalent classes in previous FE games.

Yep, I totally see your point. But Senno as a merchant doesn't seem to fit too well. So, I always reclass him into a Mechanist, so he can have a master manipulator image.

For promoted generics, I always favored (as my profile image suggests) Merchant since it is really rare to see a funny generic enemies. I especially love the winning motion that a Merchant tries to imitate Spear Master/Great Master but hilariously fails.

For unpromoted generics, Sky Knight is my favorite possibly because I was really disappointed with Pegasus knight design in Awakening.

I like Senno just from design only. I haven't captured many units and will be doing so in some future, dedicated playthrough.

My favorite generic units as Kinshi Knight and Hero. I don't remember most of the unpromoted ones so I picked Samurai.

I like the designs of Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Senno and Candace, and the first 2 have some nice extra skills. Currently, Candace (from Museum Melee) has been very helpful as a 7-move lockpicking staff-user with B in both ranks. It's too bad she has eh growths and can't reclass to get skills outside of scrolls, but at least she's reliable for staff-using and sniping, and I use her more often than a third of my team.

Candace for having a unique design and also I find the fact that she cant reclass in itself kinda cool because that makes her seem like more of a classic unit.

I like the designs of Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Senno and Candace, and the first 2 have some nice extra skills. Currently, Candace (from Museum Melee) has been very helpful as a 7-move lockpicking staff-user with B in both ranks. It's too bad she has eh growths and can't reclass to get skills outside of scrolls, but at least she's reliable for staff-using and sniping, and I use her more often than a third of my team.

Try this set when the appropriate scrolls come out

Aether

Warp

(x)taker

Point Blank

Pass/Mov+1/Lucky 7

I'm actually messing around to see how strong I can make her as sort of a side project.

Generic Zerks are cool imo, there's something about that helmet that looks both funny and badass to me. I have a Zerk named Simon that I just use when i'm bored lol.

Edited by Jakkun

I went with Gazzack because muh SD references.

Generic Heroes look like freakin' Thor in a sense, and the Troubadour design is surprisingly... attractive? Respectable? dignified, it seems.

Edited by The DanMan

the Troubadour design is surprisingly... attractive? Respectable? I'm not sure what the word is here.

I think the word you're going for is along the lines of "dignified", perhaps?