Favorite Capturable Bosses/Generic Enemies

Great Merchant

Favorite Capturable Bosses/Generic Enemies  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Capturable Bosses

2. 2. Favorite Capturable Enemies (Promoted)

• Paladin
    • Great Knight
    • General
    • Berserker
    • Hero
    • Bow Knight
    • Adventurer
    • Wyvern Lord
    • Malig Knight
    • Sorcerer
    • Dark Knight
    • Strategist
    • Maid
    • Swordmaster
    • Master of Arms
    • Merchant
    • Mechanist
    • Master Ninja
    • Oni Chieftain
    • Blacksmith
    • Spear Master
    • Basara
    • Onmyoji
    • Great Master
    • Priestess
    • Falcon Knight
    • Kinshi Knight
    • Sniper
  3. 3. Favorite Capturable Enemies (Unpromoted)

I think the word you're going for is along the lines of "dignified", perhaps?

Yeah, I guess. There's something very aesthetically pleasing about the design; simple, yet practical.

Candace is easily the best of the bosses. She really should've been a normal recruitable character though, she seems like an interesting character and she might've given a different perspective of life in Nohr considering she isn't nobility and she isn't exactly from the slums either.

But out of the generics... I've never captured one as it never really seemed worth the effort, especially on Normal. Appearance-wise, I love the Hero and Shrine Maiden though, so I guess they win. Lancer would've gotten my vote if they could actually promote though, because I'm 99.99% sure they can't.

Lancer would've gotten my vote if they could actually promote though, because I'm 99.99% sure they can't.

Lancer can't promote but has a level cap of 40 (without any Eternal Seals), and has stat caps between those of a base class and those of a promoted class. He also can only have a max lance/naginata rank of B. He also learns no skills in the Lancer class so the only skills he would have would be those that he has when captured (such as Lunge, Lancefaire, Wary Fighter, etc.) and those he can get from using skill manuals and DLC reclass items.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Candace, I love her design and personality and I'm still disappointed that she's not a regular unit. So whenever I get the chance, she's always a unit I make sure to capture.

Of the generic units, I like Kinshi Knight and Malig Knight's appearances the most, so I'll go with them.

Edited by Medeus

I picked Haitaka because spear fighters are my favorite class and a capturable spear fighter with better growths than Oboro and Rally Defense? Sold.

I picked Hero for promoted classes because oh my god look at them. They look more awesome than Lobster Lord and Cup of Noodles.

Unpromoted, I picked Samurai because of it's design.

The only capturable boss I really "like" is Tarba, mostly because he doesn't really seem evil like all the others, just a swordsman caught in the wrong company and is kinda being dragged along.

In terms of enemies, I really want the Onmyoji's hat, but I really like Onmyoji's in general. My top pick though is the Master of Arms. Their outfit just looks really comfortable. Then again so does the Onmyojis...

Unpromoted... eh. I've never really been a fan of how unpromoted units look. I suppose Dark Mages look pretty cool, as do Sky Knights and Shrine Maidens.

Yeeeaaaahhh....I'll believe that.....