Avatar, Azura, Kaden, and Keaton Pairing help?

Sequitur

I'm trying to decide my pairings for my main Revelations file. The problem is that I can't decide whether I should do Kaden X Azura and my Avatar X Keaton OR Avatar X Kaden and Keaton X Azura

I realize that the former is better cap modifiers wise and growth rate wise

However, I like Kaden more than Keaton and pairing my avatar with Kaden would give Selkie easy access to replicate in my avatar passing it down

My avatar's boon is speed and bane is luck

Suggestions?

The former would have to be worse, tbh. Keaton/Velouria don't necessarily need anymore speed since they double enough anyways. Velouria really only loves Camilla, Effie and Charlotte but Azura's okay. I'd do Kaden/Avatar and Keaton/Azura because +SPD -LCK is the best for Selkie.

For the foxes, Kaden prefers the Avatar since he wants Strength most of all in Revelations, and while it isn't much, +2 from class bonuses is better then nothing. Selkie doesn't care either way I feel since Azura just makes her more of a glass cannon while the Avatar makes her a bit more balanced throughout.

For the wolves, Keaton doesn't mind either way. He just wants speed since he wants to be sure he's doubling, and since both wives do that for him, he can take either and be happy. Velouria on the other hand is a bit more picky since Azura does cut into her bulk while the Avatar keeps it on top of the good offensive growths. She'd probably still be useable with the former, though you'd have to be more mindful of her taking hits.

With all things at constant.

I recommend Avatar!Velouria and Azura!Selkie

Velouria will end up will balanced stats all around except magic and resistance.

Selkie will be a good speedy mage killer.

Edited by Jayvee94