Fire Emblem E3 2016 Planning Thread: Submissions DUE SEPTEMBER 15th

ghast

YO! like in month's time its GO TIME!

I hope you haven't been slacking off because if you have been its time to PUSH IT

looks at project

1 out of 4 chapters "done"

Fug

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads up that a due date has been posted and it's pretty damn soon.

Get crackin'!

And where is this fabled post? Because it ain't in the OP where it most definitely should be.

It's in the thread title, "Submissions DUE SEPTEMBER 15TH".

Yeah, ghast just stealth edited the due date into the topic title and didn't say anything about it.

ugh I am so tempted just sending it in with no story. do I have to give you a story or would you be cool with just sweet gameplay?

edit: nevermind, I'm just don't feel like finishing it. Or even hacking lately due to other stuff. will release it when I release.

in the event I never do my submission idea was the player could break snags to make bridges fall apart and who ever was standing on them become stranded. Both the player and enemies could use this mechanic to their advantage by cutting off access points.

Edited by MrNight48

All aboard the...

#hypetrain!

Due to computer issues was not able to squeak out a teaser for my project in time... but very much looking forward to seeing the entries this year.

Hope it's gonna be even better than last! Gratz to all who submitted in time... looking forward to the coolness! ;) :D

#positivevibes