Hi everyone!

Miracle-Flora

My online name is Miracle-Flora. I'm new here and I just joined today. I hope you guys can accept me into this community!

Here's a little bit more about me, just in case you were wondering!

Online name: Miracle-Flora, of course!
Real name: Prefer not to say, but I do share the same name as an FE7 character, but I'm not telling anyone who she is.
DoB: December 8, 1999 (I'm sweet sixteen!)
Favourite FE Game: I really like Awakening and Fates: Birthright.
Favourite Game (other than FE): I like Mario Kart. (curse the blue shells!)
Favourite FE Character: Oh no, this question is hard, it's like choosing my favorite child. Oh well. My favorite Fates characters are Kaze, Jakob, Niles, Inigo Laslow, Kaden, Subaki, Camilla, Male Kana, and Midori. OH AND ANNA NEVER FORGET ANNA! She's my mascot at Votech Forget I said that.
Least Favourite game: There isn't any game I played that I'd call my least favorite game.
Sports: Does Special Olympics count?
Online friends: I have fellow friends on AidoruPriPara Wiki that I like. Also on DeviantART too!
Favourite music: I really like JPop.
Favourite artist/band: I like Prizmmy, i☆Ris, UNDER17, Nanahira, various denpa artists, and more.

Favourite song: As of now, Viva Happy♪.
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: None. I did used to have an MSN but I haven't used it in years.
Hobbies: Watching anime, playing Fire Emblem games, (if I don't like Fire Emblem then why am I here?) singing, dancing, blasting my ears off, playing Love Live! School Idol Festival, and drawing in Photoshop.
Good Point: I'm really energetic, and my energy is all released at parties, events, and other places.
Bad Point: Numbers and I do not get along, because of my aversion towards math. I also tend to say things I shouldn't have said, plus I have a really loud voice. However to me I'm talking completely normal. WHY?!
Anything else?: Ever since May of 2014, I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, so feel free to call me autistic and get away with it!

FE7 character, huh? Let me guess.....................................Rebecca?

I feel you on the Asperger's. I have that and Autism (as well as a few other things), so I know how you feel. Though, I've been diagnosed since the mid-2000's, so I win! Just joking, don't hate me :)

Salutations, Zdravo, 'ello, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

FE7 character, huh? Let me guess.....................................Rebecca?

I feel you on the Asperger's. I have that and Autism (as well as a few other things), so I know how you feel. Though, I've been diagnosed since the mid-2000's, so I win! Just joking, don't hate me :)

Salutations, Zdravo, 'ello, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Congratulations for winning when it comes to diagnosing!

Haha I'm still not sharing, so I'm not telling you if your right or wrong on the name.

Welcome to the forums, Miracle-Flora, of course!

If I could guess your name, I'd probably say Fiora. Not sure why though, it was just a random guess.

Fiora, huh? Probably because of the Flora in Miracle-Flora.

However I'm still not sharing, so I'm not telling you if your right or wrong on the name.

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for the Virus, ELMA-DS - it's extremely dangerous. Also, the Death Rogumer has been spotted nearby...

Nice to see someone else who has it in for blue shells. Lost your fair share of races thanks to getting nailed by one at inopportune times? I've got Asperger's, too.

What are your favorite FE classes, btw?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

H-Hey... It's Lammy the Official Butler of SF here. Ummm..if you need something you can always talk to me....even if you're feeling lonely.....

HEY HEY HEY welcome to SF!!!!! Enjoy your stay here and I hope you make many new imaginary and not real life friends!!!!!! :D

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for the Virus, ELMA-DS - it's extremely dangerous. Also, the Death Rogumer has been spotted nearby...

Nice to see someone else who has it in for blue shells. Lost your fair share of races thanks to getting nailed by one at inopportune times? I've got Asperger's, too.

What are your favorite FE classes, btw?

My favorite FE classes are Archer, Myrmidon, Manakete, Maid/Butler, Ninja, and Mercenary.

My favorite FE classes are Archer, Myrmidon, Manakete, Maid/Butler, Ninja, and Mercenary.

My favorites are Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Kinshi Knight, Dark Flier/Falcon, Troubadour, Maid/Butler, Strategist/Valkyrie, Cleric, War Cleric, and Priestess. Also, Witch, Bride, Manakete, Dark Knight, and Paladin. I'm not a fan of Fighters, Berserkers, and Taguel, on the other hand.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Welcome to the Forest, Miracle-Flora!

Wow, this must be the first template I see with everything completed.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!