What if the Pegasus Knight wasn't gender locked?

What if the Pegasus knight class wasn't gender locked but instead avaliable to certain characters (Chrom, Robin {M + F}, Donnel, Gaius, Maribelle, Lissa, Emmeryn, Cordelia, Aversa, Sumia and street pass characters/bonus map characters)? How would that change skill sets (if at all)?

Chrom x Sully would become better.

Donnel would be better simply by having a lance class to reclass into.

M!Morgan could still get galeforce which sounds fun without his mother passing it down.

Edited by Zerosabers

Galeforce and Rally/Staff/Rescue bots everywhere. It's Fire Emblem Fates but even more horribly unbalanced.

And female Bonus Box units and female Streetpass avatars already have access to Pegasus Knight by default!

Edited by Roflolxp54

then awakening would be more of a clusterfuck than it already is

Even with the limit of the guys that can be pegasus knights for your main army? Still though it makes for an interesting lot of fun though.

Galeforce would be more abused than Noire in the future. Literally EVERY unit would have it.

I doubt that every unit would have it there are some main male units that don't pass down the pegasus knight line to their daughters at all (Frederick, Henry, Vaike and Gregor for example) and not every team would have that much galeforce...at least I don't think that they would. Mostly I'd have Chrom, Male Morgan and Male Robin have it because they would likely need it to keep up with the girls. Other than that I think it would be fun to see who would and who wouldn't be a pegasus knight (if it's not gender locked).

From a story perspective it would mean that there are men and women who were pegasus knights and that would be awesome!

ETA:

But yes having an entire team of Galeforce users would be very OP :XD:

Edited by TheSilentChloey