Awakening Headcanon: Robins Child(ren)

I don't know, people say Fates pushes male Corrin x Azura and I feel it also pushes Silas x female Corrin. But I don't think they're pushed at the level Chrom x Sumia is, so Fates is more ambiguous overall.

Every FE game with optional pairings leaves it ambiguous so people can have their own personal canon. People say pairings like EliwoodxNinian and CorrinxAzura are pushed by IS, but I dissagree. I feel since they are major story characters, they naturally get more screentime together. The only exception is ChromxSumia, which even I think is pushed... so long as a male avatar is chosen, if it's a female avatar chosen, I feel Robin x Chrom is pushed more, but it's still left completely ambiguous so you can ship whatever the hell you want and it be canon. Outrealms in particular serve no purpose lore wise beyond saying everything is canon

Every FE game with optional pairings leaves it ambiguous so people can have their own personal canon. People say pairings like EliwoodxNinian and CorrinxAzura are pushed by IS, but I dissagree. I feel since they are major story characters, they naturally get more screentime together. The only exception is ChromxSumia, which even I think is pushed... so long as a male avatar is chosen, if it's a female avatar chosen, I feel Robin x Chrom is pushed more, but it's still left completely ambiguous so you can ship whatever the hell you want and it be canon. Outrealms in particular serve no purpose lore wise beyond saying everything is canon

Plus the only reason I'd assume Chrom is pushed hard with any female character is so he can make Lucina, the only required kid.

I still paired him up with Olivia though. I wanted Prince Inigo.

No pairing is canon in this game except maybe Chrom and Sumia.

MUxCherche would be my ideal pairing, but I like Cherche's supports with Gregor too much to pair her or Gregor with anyone else.

I married Tharja in my first playthrough and really liked both the children. This time, I plan to marry someone else though idk who. Most likely Lissa, Panne, Cordelia, Say'ri or Tiki.

I do not mary 2nd gen characters since many 1st characters look young and it would be odd for them to suddenly be grandparents.

Not sure about the purpose anymore but I will throw out this (Fates spoilers)

It seems neither Owain, Inigo nor Severa is Robin's child because they refer him as "friend" in their amiibo battle. Would you really refer to your (perhaps dead) father with "oh, yeah, you are probably not him", seeing as how much Robin meant for them if he is their father (as shown in the Future Past and Harvest Scramble supports)? While I see the development team needs to keep Robin's situation as ambigous as possible, I can't help but feel dissaspointed, especially when the trio's reaction with Lucina is much better.

Hey, at least the English version didn't call it "The Rescue". :P:

Also wasn't it established that male Morgan was lying scummy McScum when he's Lucina's brother and contradicts himself like a million times

The "English" version did; the 'merican version didn't.