Nayuun's Art Thread, lots of FE and stuff

gaiusismysugardaddy

So... forgive me if I'm posting wrongly. I haven't done this sort of thing before, I'm still new to this website and have no idea how to use it. I mostly use the subreddit or my own Tumblr, but, well, here goes.

In this thread I'll be posting mostly Awakening art pieces I've done, though there might be a few other stragglers here and there. (If that's allowed? I read the rules I'm just not sure is all)

Anyways... So here's my stuff from 2016:

tumblr_o4zjhypWKH1u7fqrjo1_r1_500.png

This one was a commission! Someone asked me to draw them as a Fire Emblem character in Severa's clothes and I had a ton of fun with that:

tumblr_o5k3421CyP1u7fqrjo1_r3_500.png

Here's a few WIPs I'm doing:

tumblr_o5yicrENMj1u7fqrjo1_540.png

tumblr_o5cgh4oENz1u7fqrjo1_1280.png

tumblr_o4a6e0ROBK1u7fqrjo1_500.png

And this was a commission of someone's Corrin!

tumblr_o5gr28El7R1u7fqrjo1_r2_1280.png

Currently, I'm working to color this, but a friend and I also agreed to collaborate. I drew it, she's going to also color it!

tumblr_o3njxgIghR1u7fqrjo1_r2_500.png

and while this piece is a little old, I still do like it:

siege_on_hyrule___2014_by_nayuun-d9j9oz3

so again, apologies if I did any of this wrong, I'm still new to this, thank you for looking!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... many... girls...

Wow, these are awesome! I especially like the second one, I love it when people just have fun with their work!

I can see there's different art styles between them as well. Did you really do all of these yourself? If so, excellent job! If not, excellent job!

So... many... girls...

Wow, these are awesome! I especially like the second one, I love it when people just have fun with their work!

I can see there's different art styles between them as well. Did you really do all of these yourself? If so, excellent job! If not, excellent job!

How do I use this thing help

Most of the men I draw are uncolored... if anyone knows who I am on here, then they'd know of the shirtless Ephraim and Hector I drew. But women are more fun to draw :D But I draw too much Gaius for my own good sometimes.

And thank you for the compliment! And yup, I did them all myself! I wouldn't say they're different styles, more different faces. I've been trying to change up my style a bit, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I must say I've never been a fan of Tharja, but the drawing looks great! I thought the initial one was complete already, so it just gets better!

I'm also, like, your only fan on this thread, haha.

I must say I've never been a fan of Tharja, but the drawing looks great! I thought the initial one was complete already, so it just gets better!

I'm also, like, your only fan on this thread, haha.

Thank you!! That means a lot to me!

Your support also means so much, it really does. ;~~;

Awesome! Soren's one of my favorite FE characters, too :)

How long does it normally take you to draw the line-art, btw? And to color it?

It takes me around an hour or so, it depends on how complicated the anatomy is and how I'm feeling on a certain day, haha.

But painting something takes me weeks, sometimes months.

Wow, small world!!

And I decided I should, it would be nice to see it painted because I am pretty proud of it!

Can't wait to see it done in full. You should do a portrait of your namesake at some point, as well.

Gaius is my absolute favorite character, as if my namesake didn't prove it xD Thank you! But I might redraw it!

My two top favorites are Gaius and Shigure. It's too bad Asugi doesn't quite do Gaius justice in Fates. I feel like he's a bit lacking, and it doesn't help that most of the kids really don't get much screen time outside of their paralogues and supports.