Nayuun's Art Thread, lots of FE and stuff

gaiusismysugardaddy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that corn and Azura as well. I'm curious, how much do you charge for a line work commission like that? Do you have any interest in collaborating?

Thank you so much!! And it really depends. My prices are really flexible, but usually I charge around 70-90 USD for that. And unfortunately, I don't. :( I don't have time for personal artwork anymore.

Thank you so much!! And it really depends. My prices are really flexible, but usually I charge around 70-90 USD for that. And unfortunately, I don't. :( I don't have time for personal artwork anymore.

70-90USD? For lines? Oh jeez, I was expecting like, 5-10.

And that sucks, I'd love to collaborate with you if you ever have the time.

70-90USD? For lines? Oh jeez, I was expecting like, 5-10.

And that sucks, I'd love to collaborate with you if you ever have the time.

Sorry, but nope. Especially when lines like this take hours upon hours. People who charge 5-10 are seriously underpricing themselves.

And who knows, we'll see!

Sorry, but nope. Especially when lines like this take hours upon hours. People who charge 5-10 are seriously underpricing themselves.

And who knows, we'll see!

but I charge 5 for lines, 25 max for coloring/shading ._.

It would be nice, for sure. I could draw you a cute gaius headshot and have you color it :P

but I charge 5 for lines, 25 max for coloring/shading ._.

It would be nice, for sure. I could draw you a cute gaius headshot and have you color it :P

I don't know what your art looks like, so I can't say, though too many artists underprice themselves which ends up hurting other artists as well as themselves.

And hah, maybe someday.

I don't know what your art looks like, so I can't say, though too many artists underprice themselves which ends up hurting other artists as well as themselves.

And hah, maybe someday.

I drew my icon, and posted a siegbert to here and r/fireemblem on his birthday. I don't typically take commissions though, I'm only doing it because my dog is sick and I need money for his medical bills. Nobody's biting though

Hey guys! I painted Palutena last night and I'd really love your opinions on her!

tumblr_o9ax12Y7xB1u7fqrjo1_r3_1280.png

It looks great and take anything I say with a grain of salt, since my artistic ability is far below yours, but the only thing that looks off to me is the chin/neck transition. There's a sharp divide at the chin, but the neck skin almost looks like it's sagging a bit from the median of the neck to the chin. And maybe the shading under the armpit is a little too dark, unless she's going for the natural look.

Overall, really good, though. I wish I could draw that well.

It looks great and take anything I say with a grain of salt, since my artistic ability is far below yours, but the only thing that looks off to me is the chin/neck transition. There's a sharp divide at the chin, but the neck skin almost looks like it's sagging a bit from the median of the neck to the chin. And maybe the shading under the armpit is a little too dark, unless she's going for the natural look.

Overall, really good, though. I wish I could draw that well.

You're right, when I have time to fix it, I will. Thanks!