gaiusismysugardaddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did you spend too much time in Specs' company?"

Who do you mean by Specs?

I'm a doctor, and when taking a history for diabetic patients, it's one of the first questions I ask.

Edited by Rezzy

OKAY I DUNNO IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES COMPLETELY BUT IF IT IS MODS FEEL FREE TO REMOVE THIS POST DFGHGDJGHDF

here's a scantily-clad Maribelle i drew for shits and giggles. Enjoy.

Where'sGaiustomakeBradywithher

tumblr_ob9jxy3viW1u7fqrjo1_540.png

It still looks PG-13, so I think it should be okay. At least it's not Nowi.

• 2 weeks later...

High quality as always! The only thing that jumps out at me suggestion-wise would be the girl's left (our right) hand and forearm seem to be behind her skirt, but clips through when her hand is holding the handle, at least I think she's supposed to be holding it with both hands. If she's supposed to be holding it one-handed, it's a bit of an odd spot to hold it.

But overall, it looks great!

High quality as always! The only thing that jumps out at me suggestion-wise would be the girl's left (our right) hand and forearm seem to be behind her skirt, but clips through when her hand is holding the handle, at least I think she's supposed to be holding it with both hands. If she's supposed to be holding it one-handed, it's a bit of an odd spot to hold it.

But overall, it looks great!

Mmm, I see what you mean. Oops... Well, better know for next time. Thanks!

Very nice, seeing Awakening characters actually have feet is always nice. Does he keep the hat as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer?

I'm not a huge fan of the dark mage outfits in the 3DS games, but that's not really in your control.

Very nice, seeing Awakening characters actually have feet is always nice. Does he keep the hat as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer?

I'm not a huge fan of the dark mage outfits in the 3DS games, but that's not really in your control.

Yeah, Miriel, Ricken, and Laurent all keep their hats on regardless of what class they are in. Berserker Laurent is pretty hilarious because of this.

Nice, he's looking a bit older there, and his hair looks a bit browner, too.

I guess pineapple fuzz gets darker as it ripens.