1st Anniversary Cipher Caravan

Kirie

In celebration of Cipher's 1st year anniversary this summer, there will be a Cipher Caravan event traveling around Japan to visit different cities. Apparently there will be demonstration events and tournaments as well as a mini-concert and merchandise sales.

Official Event Page (Japanese)

There doesn't seem to be many details yet aside from a list of locations, but this looks like it will be pretty neat. I wonder if they'll be bringing back the Comiket/Sai merchandise, selling something new, or a bit of both.

Edited by Kirie

I recall a user hooking ninjas up with some event merchandise that wasn't scalped.

If a trusted user is planning on attending the event and wouldn't mind taking some orders- I'd be down to pay in advance for somethings.

Nice! Really impressed with how relatively popular Cipher seems to have gotten in Japan.

Hopefully there's some nice goodies for sale. My wallet's going to hate me, but what can you do?

Edited by VincentASM

Yes, if anyone is planning on going and doesn't mind taking a few orders, I would love to be able to place an order for some merch... and I don't even know what will be there yet. >_> <_<

Hopefully we'll get more details closer to the date.

Yes, if anyone is planning on going and doesn't mind taking a few orders, I would love to be able to place an order for some merch... and I don't even know what will be there yet. >_> <_<

Hopefully we'll get more details closer to the date.

Agreed. In fact, I'm surprised there's no post or list of members here that are able to obtain or have connections to the Japan-exclusive merch. It'd really make the hassle of importing much easier and avoiding scalper prices on ebay would be a godsend, but maybe these folks would rather stay incognito just to profitize.

Agreed. In fact, I'm surprised there's no post or list of members here that are able to obtain or have connections to the Japan-exclusive merch. It'd really make the hassle of importing much easier and avoiding scalper prices on ebay would be a godsend, but maybe these folks would rather stay incognito just to profitize.

There's a couple posters who can do so, but people take advantage of them. It's not easy what they have to do.

There's a couple posters who can do so, but people take advantage of them. It's not easy what they have to do.

This.

It'd probably be easy to do maybe 5 orders (even that may be too much for some depending on how much some one wants) but if it's only 1 person doing deals then just going out of their way for 1 major order might be alot (unless paid well).

Unless the person goes with this intention and brings friends it might be out of their way to do a mass order unless they specify they're gonna do a certain amount.

It will also be bad if there's like (limit) per customer. Cuz then they can't even buy more the allowed limit and they'll probably just keep it for themselves.

Anyway. If some one (s) can do these things- itd be greatly appreciated.

You have to think in their shoes. Imagine Cipher was US exclusive and you're one of the very few SF members from the US. Forget about making profits for a moment, once somebody finds out you have access to glorious Cipher heaven, you'd probably be pestered 24/7 : P

I actually used to be a "go to" person to buy stuff for friends at anime conventions, especially when I attended as press (which meant early dealer's room access and some other perks). Yeah, it's definitely not all fun and games. I have a lot of respect for the people who go out of their way to help us all with these special events.

I actually used to be a "go to" person to buy stuff for friends at anime conventions, especially when I attended as press (which meant early dealer's room access and some other perks). Yeah, it's definitely not all fun and games. I have a lot of respect for the people who go out of their way to help us all with these special events.

Ahh okay, that's cool that you used to do charitable acts for others with the exclusives and such. Definitely something insightful to keep in mind, because I figured as the person who's managing orders for said exclusives, some people would understand the trouble one has to go through to get these exclusives in a legitimate manner.

I'm so disappointed.. If those dates they've updated the site with are to be believed, I'm gonna be missing any of these events by a few days, I'm in Japan late May - mid June.

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to push my flights back so I can go to this

The newest Ema, Shade, and Yuzu column talks about the Caravan Events some more. Not much actual details shared, but they did post a list of which songs will be performed at the mini-concerts.

Just read through this edition, I'm not sure, but I think that they said they'll introduce soon a new character (or multiple ?) to join Ema, Shade and Yuzu to host these columns.

「そういえば川出Pが、もうすぐこの「サイファ最前線付近!」に新しい仲間が増えるかも…って、言ってましたー!」

• 3 weeks later...

Official page was updated. :)

https://twitter.com/FEcipher/status/732525141763096576

http://fecipher.jp/event/1caravan/

-------------

Merchandise list (Bold is a new release items.)

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKSⅣ

・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKSⅠ
・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKSⅡ
・FIRE EMBLEM0 ARTWORKSⅢ
・Card Binder
・Can Badge Set (Purple)
・Can Badge Set (Red)
・Can Badge Set (Blue)
・Can Badge Set (White)
・Can Badge Set (Black)
・Can Badge Set (Green)
Tote Bag
Ballpoint pen
・PlayMat Younger Brother Ver.
・PlayMat Dot Art Heroes Ver.
・PlayMat Older Sister Ver.
・PlayMat Younger Sister Ver.
-------------
I gonna go Tohoku region and Kanto region events for get them. >:3

Awesome, thanks for sharing! :) Hopefully we'll get to see pictures or samples of the merch during this weekend's livestream event!

The dates which I suspect are 20th of June to 20th of August is how long they will sell the merchandises?

The table on the Caravan page tells you where each event will be held and which date. For example, the first row shows you that the first Caravan event will be held on June 25th in Osaka, and the last row states that the final event will be on August 20th in Tokyo. There will be 9 Caravan events total, one each weekend in a different city, and the merch will be sold at each event (assuming they don't sell out, though they'll probably set aside X amount of stuff for each event).

Edited by Kirie

Ah gotcha. Would be nice if I could get my hands on the playmats and that album looking cover. Hopefully they'll sell some online for a reasonable price...

Edited by FoliFF