FE2: Robin

FE4: Daisy

FE5: Ronan

TRS: Krisheenu

FE6: Sophia

FE7: Wallace

FE8: Amelia

FE9: Rolf

FE10: Lyre (Fiona has at least a deployment slot reserved for her in Part 3 and can do some rescuing, so she is not entirely useless)

FE11: Lorenz

FE12: Yubello

FE13: Donnel

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE1/3/11/12: Anyone in Midia's shit brigade

FE2: Atlas, guy has nothing going for him

FE4: Arden

FE5: Probably Marty but idk

FE6: Wendy or Cath

FE7: Nino or Karla

FE8: Natasha or Amelia

FE9: they're all good

FE10: Lyre

FE13: Miriel or Maribelle, Donnel can at least be salvaged

FEBR: Mozu

FECQ: Nyx

FERV: Gunter

FE7: Karla

FE8: Ewan or Marisa

FE11: Midia and her locked up all ch12 squad

FE:12 Vylad

FE:13 Ricken

FE14 Conquest: Nyx (I still use her tho)

FE14 Revelations: Orochi because I have to go out of my way just to stop her from dying during the first enemy phase.

I've seen a couple mentions of Maribelle for worst, and I'm honestly baffled as to why... I'm sure that a second healer is more useful than whatever the heck Donnel's NOT accomplishing...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I've seen a couple mentions of Maribelle for worst, and I'm honestly baffled as to why... I'm sure that a second healer is more useful than whatever the heck Donnel's NOT accomplishing...

People are putting Dancers on their list as well some people just don't seem to understand utility units.

People are putting Dancers on their list as well some people just don't seem to understand utility units.

That's another one that bothers me.

*checks out bases*

*throws up* Unbelievable.... *laughs*

I may have been wrong about my assessment of him earlier, given that he comes with the Bargain skill. Gold is very difficult to come by in FE5 so every little bit counts. He's basically a utility unit.

Therefore I think I'll go with Selphina.

She joins right near a ton of enemies that ORKO her. Donny does require a bit of babying but once he reclasses he WILL be wrecking some shit, while Maribelle is outclassed by Lissa, Libra and Anna. The ONLY thing Maribelle has going for her is Brady but he's kinda subpar.

FE1: Macellan

FE2: Atlas

FE3 Book1: Macellan

FE3 Book2: Roshea.

FE4 Gen1: Ardan

FE4 Gen2: Hannibal

FE5: Probably Shanam

FE6: Wendy

FE7: Wallace

FE11: Bantu

FE12: Bantu

FE13: Donnel

FE14 Birthright: Hayato

FE14 Conquest: Benny

FE14 Revelation: Odin

She joins right near a ton of enemies that ORKO her. Donny does require a bit of babying but once he reclasses he WILL be wrecking some shit, while Maribelle is outclassed by Lissa, Libra and Anna. The ONLY thing Maribelle has going for her is Brady but he's kinda subpar.

Bold: I find that quite hard to believe when he's stuck having to fight his way out of bronze lock, making him a lot less impressive than he'd be otherwise... And by the time he's actually capable of holding his own, whoops, the game's slacked up on the difficulty. Totally worth 9 levels and that Second Seal someone else could've used to get better (the latter is not an insignificant opportunity cost, either, because early on, those are rare).

Bold: I find that quite hard to believe when he's stuck having to fight his way out of bronze lock, making him a lot less impressive than he'd be otherwise... And by the time he's actually capable of holding his own, whoops, the game's slacked up on the difficulty. Totally worth 9 levels and that Second Seal someone else could've used to get better (the latter is not an insignificant opportunity cost, either, because early on, those are rare).

Donnel can still deal a lot of damage with Bronze Axe/Sword, especially if you forge it. He also has Aptitude(so he can get better growths) and a decent class selection(Hero/Bow Knight/Warrior).

Also, Chapters 15, 17, 18, 22 and 25 called and they want to have a talk with you.

Donnel can still deal a lot of damage with Bronze Axe/Sword, especially if you forge it. He also has Aptitude(so he can get better growths) and a decent class selection(Hero/Bow Knight/Warrior).

Also, Chapters 15, 17, 18, 22 and 25 called and they want to have a talk with you.

Still, the fact that I pretty much have to do it all over again AFTER reclassing is more than enough to solidify Donnel's position as worst unit in the game for me. Besides, there's still the matter of that precious Second Seal Donnel needs, when I'd rather have Cavalier Chrom, Cav/Merc/PK (if female) Robin, a flying healer (one or even both of Lissa or Maribelle), or what have you. What's Donnel have? Aptitude? Pretty nice, yes, but too bad that's all Donnel has going for him.

Still, the fact that I pretty much have to do it all over again AFTER reclassing is more than enough to solidify Donnel's position as worst unit in the game for me. Besides, there's still the matter of that precious Second Seal Donnel needs, when I'd rather have Cavalier Chrom, Cav/Merc/PK (if female) Robin, a flying healer (one or even both of Lissa or Maribelle), or what have you. What's Donnel have? Aptitude? Pretty nice, yes, but too bad that's all Donnel has going for him.

Donnel also has great skills(Sol, Rally Strength, Bowbreaker, Armsthrift, etc.), solid stats once you get out of Villager and respectable growths.

Maribelle has a horse. That's all she has to try and fail to not be overshadowed by Lissa/Libra/Anna/Her own goddamn son.

Maribelle is way better than Brady in-game.

Maribelle is outclassed by most of the other healers in the game, but Donnel is also outclassed by pretty much any half-decent combat unit, so it's kind of just nitpicking whether or not which one is worse.

Donnel also has great skills(Sol, Rally Strength, Bowbreaker, Armsthrift, etc.), solid stats once you get out of Villager and respectable growths.

Maribelle has a horse. That's all she has to try and fail to not be overshadowed by Lissa/Libra/Anna/Her own goddamn son.

I don't even see where Brady enters into this, because of Maribelle's being a healer making her hard to marry off. Anyways, it's not like any of those skills are enough to save Donnel from being outclassed by practically any half-decent combat unit, most of whom don't require the babying Donnel needed to get out of that godawful Villager phase.

FE6 - Wendy
FE7 - Nino
FE8 - Ewan
FE9 - Rolf
FE10 - Oliver
FE11/12- Not sure
FE13 - Henry
FE14- Odin/Owain

I don't even see where Brady enters into this, because of Maribelle's being a healer making her hard to marry off. Anyways, it's not like any of those skills are enough to save Donnel from being outclassed by practically any half-decent combat unit, most of whom don't require the babying Donnel needed to get out of that godawful Villager phase.

You can spam rescue staff and it's incredibly common to buy. It gives her a lot of experience too.

Edited by Rosemary

I've came up with my definitive least favorite list after some more thinking.

FE1/11: Tomas

FE2: Boey/May (both join at the same area)

FE3/12: Matthis

FE7: Karla

FE13: Virion/Brady (adult and child unit)

Haven't finished 4, 5, 9 and haven't played 10 and 14 still to give an opinion on these games

Edited by SSL01

FE7: Wallace or Nino come too late in the game

FE8: hmmm I guess Ewan? Haven't played it too much

FE10: Meg is pretty tough to raise but at least has time, Oliver, Tormod, and Muarim on the other hand...yeah.

FE11: Like half of the cast.

FE13: Ricken

For the games I remember. . .

FE4 - Ardan, though Sylvia for worst mother.

FE6 - Wendy, already explained.

FE7 - Karla - comes really late, requires a lot of set-up, and is outclassed by at least two other similar units at base (Jaffar and Karel). Three if Harken counts.

FE8 - Marisa. She needs to crit to win? Okay. But why in the bloody hell is her affinity the one that doesn't raise damage and crit?

FE9 - I tried to make Rolf work. I regretted it.

FE10 - I still haven't forgiven Leonardo for dying in Part 4.

FE11 - Thanks to reclassing, leveling isn't as painful as it used to be. Unless your name is Maria (who comes in after three other staff users, with a fourth one that outclasses her in the next chapter).

FE12 - Bantu, for having an esoteric weapon without the stats to use it.

FE13 - Donnel, by a mile. At least Ricken passes down amazing classes to his kid.

FE14 - Hayato (Birthright), the servant that shows up in Chapter 15-16 (Conquest), and Odin (Revelations). Apparently, I don't like magic users.

Edited by eclipse

FE7 - Karla - comes really late, requires a lot of set-up, and is outclassed by at least two other similar units at base (Jaffar and Karel). Three if Harken counts.

FE14 - Hayato (Birthright), the servant that shows up in Chapter 15-16 (Conquest), and Odin (Revelations). Apparently, I don't like magic users.

I actually considered putting Nino down for FE7, then I remembered everything you put down. I mean, Nino can at least be made something out of, even if it's a pain in the butt, but Karla... All I can say is "What in the bloody hell, IntSys?"

I expected another mention of Nyx for CQ. Did she actually put in work for ya?

I expected another mention of Nyx for CQ. Did she actually put in work for ya?

Yep! Wound up using her over Odin. Countercurse was hilarious, and Niles made her pretty damn fast.

How are Cecillia or Juno on the tier of Sophia and Wendy.

Cecillia has access to C Staves, and Aircalibur, along with 8 Mov, Juno while not having good combat is still a flier and by default that makes her at least passable.

Juno comes way later when you already have a bunch of fliers (Shanna, Tate, Miledy and even Zeiss)

Cecilia is also just plain bad, Aircalibur is great but ANYONE can use it, same goes for Physic. 8 mov means nothing when A-No good bases to use it and B-comes at a DESERT MAP. Sorry bruh, but I wouldn't call these 2 good either.