[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

Are you feeling musical? Have you ever put on sick tunes with your group whilst plotting the deaths of specific people? If you've answered yes to either listening to sick tunes or plotting someone's death, this game might be for you!

Hello Hi Hey! Welcome to Everyone Is Music Mafia, the mafia where people may not know the difference between A minor and A major or if mayonaise is an instrument. This is the first time I've hosted an EIMM so please forgive me if we have growing pains. Lord Gaius will assist me in co-hosting this mafia. (It's obviously a good idea to take on a huge project for your first time)

If you post anything that caters to me or something that I end up liking, you'll receive a big bold A+ from me.

We will collaborate (or at least attempt to) with Bulbagarden and Pokemon Showdown.

[spoiler=Rules (Just like the rest of this post, shamelessly stolen and edited from Paperblade" s and Refa's game)]1. Don't edit in thread posts. (Editing is only allowed if you've contacted me about it, if it's for grammar reasons please note as EDIT: grammar)
2. You can either post in thread or communicate via OC (please send all OC logs to me via your Role PM, Discord or Skype, thanks), just don't spam the thread. THERE IS NEVER A NEED TO MAKE SPAM POSTS EVER.
3. Don't be a jerk, unless you have beef in which case you can't help it.
4. Night 1 is 48 hours, Night 2 and onwards are 24 hours. This may be negotiated and/or extended, however I will only extend it to a max of 4 hours upon majority, unless a decided time is unanimous. I will not be overly lenient towards extensions.
5. Once I have received all actions, and the night ends, said actions are considered locked. If you don't submit any actions or announce your intent to idle, consequences vary depending on severity.
6. Everyone will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, you will still die.
7. You can target yourself, but why would you do so anyways. If your role benefits from being shot, your own shot won't count unless stated. (e.g if shots on you are re-directed and you place a shot on yourself, your shot will fail; roles that have the ability to regenerate BPVs from being shot, BPV disappears but no BPV regenerates)
8. You can target the dead, but I can't guarantee that will do anything. Maybe they might not actually be dead...
9. Should your action fail for any reason, it will count as never having been done. Please ask me for clarification if you're not sure about this.
10. Every player is on the player list (see a list of them below).
11. This game uses aliases (see a list of them below).
12. Wincons and/or roles may be related to the characters, so I take no responsibility for that.

13. You can't copy-paste your role PM (sorry, but faking it would be hard imo)

How to Sign-Up:

1. Post on the thread /in. You can privately PM me you're joining and I will announce it for you.

2. Create an alias, Choose a song/instrument/artist/character it's recommended to choose somthing music related (you don't have to), Choose a music genre (see below for music genre).

3. PM me these details

4. Chillax unless you're one of those people who sign-up after May 19th

[spoiler=Music Genres]

Asian Pop
Jazz
Video Game OST
R&B
Neoclassical Drake
Rap
Country
Classical

Important Dates:

Voting Ends: May 13th at 8:59:59 PM PST (if further voting is needed, we will make the 2nd voting much shorter. In the event of a 50-50, it'll be decided by a coin flip) FINISHED

All Role PMs distributed: May 25th Sometime before June 1st

Sign-ups close: May 19th at 8:59:59 PM PST (exceptions can be made)

Alias list released: May 30th

Game Start: June 1st

WE JUST STARTED THE GAME NONE OF THIS MATTER ANYMORE LOL.

Contact Information:

Discord: Jiac#7962

Everyone Is Music Mafia Skype Group: https://join.skype.com/BuxLM8o9zHd4

The main hub for information, skype details and such, to meet your EIMM needs. It's a helpful tool to get you in contact with other players.

Dates may be negotiated if agreed on as a group. We will go by a majority rule because this is kind of like a democracy, but not really because I have the final say.

I will announce standard win conditions upon release of role PMs or Alias List.

I think that is all, maybe if I missed anything I'll fix it later.

[spoiler=Players Signed-Up]

1. Javelinlover

2. Zeonth

3. SB.

4. Lil Bean

5. Blitz

6. Drumbeats

7. Faerie Knight

8. Zexy

9. Makaze

10. Paperblade

11. Magnificence Incarnate

12. rssp1

13. Ms. Bunch

14. Spieky

15. Vigvig

16. Prims

17. Mitsuki

18. Euklyd

19. Clarinets

20. Toren

21. leetic

22. Dream/Koneko

23. sylveonzoroark

24. BT.

25. Zephias

26. Redja12

27. Vendetta/Kinumi

28. ReturnofMCH

29. Nine/Fen

30. Nightmare

31. Kirsche

32. Reiyson

33. Izhuark

34. acidphoenix

35. Ken Masters

36. Da Letter El

37. Rapier

38. TheCapsFan

39. sayakrow

40. King Gilgamesh

41. Ice

42. Slife

43. Chen

44. Elieson

[spoiler=Full Alias List]

Alto

a small dog

Cadenza

Caladborg

Craze

Divide

Dusk's Aria

Faladorian

Flash

Funky Student

Funnel

Game

Gladiator

Ghost

h

Hyundai

Kitty

Leaf

Leo

Lightbringer

Locrian

Lotte

Lowenherz

Ludivico Einaudi

Lune

Martyr

mcnuggets

Mr. D Styles

Nicholas Pettrica

Obesqious & Delightful

Paul McCartney

Popguin

Professor Hottie

Quaff

RandomPunster

Resinol Medicated Ointment

Requiem

Steely Dan

Tarit

Town

Tranquillo

Yuna

Zelnite

"The love child of Papa John and Cory Baxter if he was aged 20 years and became Tim Allen from Home Improvement."

[spoiler=Alias of Secret Players Refa and Monde]

Current Players Alive:

Elieson
Mitsuki
SB.

Currently Alive Alias:

Craze

Funky Student

Tarit

Music Note Groups:

A Major Chord

A Minor Chord
B Flat Major Chord
B Flat Minor Chord
B Major Chord
B Minor Chord
C Major Chord
C Minor Chord
C Sharp Major Chord
C Sharp Minor Chord
D Major Chord
D Minor Chord
E Flat Major Chord
E Flat Minor Chord
E Major Chord
E Minor Chord
F Major Chord
F Minor Chord
F Sharp Major Chord
F Sharp Minor Chord
G Major Chord
G Minor Chord

Dead List:

Caladborg - Prims

Divide - Paperblade

Faladorian - Kirsche

Flash - Slife

Hyundai - Redja12

Leo - Makaze

Lightbringer - Izhuark

mcnuggets - sayakrow

Nicholas Pettrica - TheCapsFan

Requiem - Rapier

Edited by ~Summer~

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/23 Announcements: Hannahh, Zeonth, Lil Bean and Blitz have joined the game.

Any character is an option again for your character choice.

May 25th has been decided as the role distribution date, if you'd like the roles to come earlier, we would need sign-ups to end sooner.

Game Start may be negotiated for later or an extended n1 since first week of June is some people's finals week.

//end for the moment.

Edited by ~Summer~

I'm more of a balancer (because we know how balanced Kamen Rider and Elizabeth Bathory were right!?!?!) Make sure to send your bitching and complaints to Summer :^)

hey, elizabeth never got her chance to shine during that eimm

specially cause we stomped the pokemafia people

Has this been cleared by anyone?

Eimm are joke games though, so, they normally run on the joke game queue which is currently non existent afaik

Wait I thought OP was Proto for some reason. Now that I realize it's not Proto and I have no idea who it is, consider this game uncleared. I'm still playing though

[spoiler=Alias List]It's a secret to everybody ;).

[spoiler=Click at your own discretion]

jokes on u i like that song and am headbopping as we speak